It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final frenzy in Trump VP search

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Michael Flynn fits better with Trump. Trump is not a run-of-the-mill Republican which is what Americans want. I think they are tired of all the social issues being front and center and want a more focused effort expended on jobs and the economy.

National security issues involving immigration and terrorism are a major concern for most Americans and I think Michael Flynn would be a good advisor there. Plus, he is very disenchanted with the way the Democrat party is going and has been critical of Obama.

edit on 13-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Same here. I thought he fell asleep in the 80's and woke up in the 21st century and ran on the same 80's democratic platform. Loves the military, hates discrimination against all races including whites, said terrorism is our number one enemy as opposed to global warming from the other 4 guys, and said all lives matter as opposed to black lives matter from the other 4 guys.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump and Cruz had a pact during one of the debates where each stated they they could be running mates if the other won. Trump won, so that means that Cruz can be his running mate.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I really hope Trumps picks someone that just instantly creates the worlds curvyest curve ball.
Trump should pick someone like Sanders.

edit on 13-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

UPDATE: Newt Gingrich is hinting the announcement will happen today and will likely be Governor Pence.

townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like Pence but he's too generic/vanilla. He's not from a swing state. He's not a female/minority. Doesn't seem like a great selection.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think the two presidential candidates should pick each other as running mates, finally shedding the illusion that we actually have two parties.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Trump and Cruz had a pact during one of the debates where each stated they they could be running mates if the other won. Trump won, so that means that Cruz can be his running mate.

I don't recall that pact, but even if so, Cruz broke it when he failed to endorse Trump after clinching the nomination...a clear violation of the pact they all made in the beginning....one forced upon Trump.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join