It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black goverment/Alien whistle blowers are such a JOKE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have not watched or listened to whistle-blower interviews for years now until last night I spent a few hours listening to various you-tube interviews and all I can say is that I have missed absolutely nothing. I feel sorry for you guys if you are listening to this crap on a regular basis.

You have Engineers who claim to have worked on classified propulsion, space programs, back engineering alien tech and these people when pressed for technical information can deliver nothing.

You have idiots who claim they were selected since childhood because they are empaths or posses photographic memory. What good would an empath be when you want to collect information of a highly technical nature, you don't want some emotional fairy.

Essentially what I noticed was

No dates given for events supposedly that are going to transpire.
No exact locations given of military bases that are not already known.
No photos
No material, genetic or technical in nature to support this "Alien tec"
No technical knowledge of any depth in regards to projects that they supposedly worked on.

I happen to be an Engineer so the Idea that aliens would request empathetic twats to communicate high technology through is highly amusing.
It would be like requesting a poet to communicate technical information between two Engineers, at some point one of these Engineers is going to shoot that poet in the head out of frustration.

I listened to this guy talk about how he was chosen to sit in on interrogation of Nazis who worked on advanced antigravity propulsion then he would take what he "remembered" from the conversation, no technical drawings, no tape recordings, no detailed written statements and go to Engineers with this highly valuable information. Apparently the Americans were to reconstruct this Nazi antigravity technology from vague bits and pieces this guy could remember.

After listening to a few hours of this whistle-blowing crap I had a headache,felt exhausted and frustrated. I feel sorry for you guys who listen to this on a regular basis, your brains must be fried!

edit on 13-7-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
most of us here feel the same way, and are not as gullible as you think....."trust, but verify".....has always been a good rule to follow.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i watched the entire disclosure project. the only person believable was phil schneider, and thats because he was offed shortly after coming out with his insane story.

bob lazar is probably the only other one i can believe.
greer is a nut
friedman is crazy
most of these whistle blowers stories are so outlandish you really cant believe it.
most of them you cannot verify any kind of credential.

i will listen to Paul Hellyer, canadas ex minister of defense. with backround like that you cant help but take it as truth.

also i like the rantings of mr edgar mitchell and some of the astronauts like story musgrave.
id like to speak with scott kelly and see what he has to say about aliens.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
most of us here feel the same way, and are not as gullible as you think....."trust, but verify".....has always been a good rule to follow.

No if they cant verify then no trust should be given, they should be written off immediately. If they cant verify anything they are of zero value anyway.

The other thing about these interviews they are hours long at the end of which you have acquired zero.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

After listening to a few hours of this whistle-blowing crap I had a headache,felt exhausted and frustrated. I feel sorry for you guys who listen to this on a regular basis, your brains must be fried!

Not anymore. Waste of times is right. Just like its designed to be.

More for younger minds who first begin to question their own and lifes origins. UFO genre in the main stream, like organized religion, are two of life's pratfalls.

Something about wolves in sheep's clothing waiting at the door to turn people away?

Here gobble this crap until your so frustrated by its meaninglessness, you stop looking and go back to work, earn, pay tax and consume.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Do aliens exist? I think they found some bacteria on mars or some such which says "Yyyess?" Well what do we know? Well we know that aliens are deeply entrenched in our culture now. Mostly popular culture, but all the same. There are countless photos and witnesses, but to what degree are they credible? Some regurgitate facts from popular fictional TV, others cliche tropes about abductions. Some photos were photoshoped, and others of perfectly terrestrial UFOs. After all it need only be unidentified and fly to be a UFO. Well what do we know? Life's gone on for decades with this culture. If they exist we probably aren't in any imminent danger. There's very little heavily vetted evidence of them, let alone that which points in a single direction. Both frenetics and those associated with governments alike have been shown to actively contribute to this pool of "information" we have, but enough contradicts that a fair bit of that is likely there's plenty of both unintentional and intentional misinformation. Could anyone benefit from us wonder about extraterrestrial life? Sure, any number of ways, and the same is true of the inverse. I'd argue that there's no definitive "proof" to either perspective, and perhaps in time more will come to light one way or the other, but I'll put forth the proposal that whilst either might contribute an intriguing perspective to our lives, the existence or fallacy of ET matters scarcely at all to most of our day to day lives. I'm content to suspend disbelief and see what the future brings.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Paul Hellyer is one of the guys I listened to and his best evidence is that he read a book the day after Roswell and was told "its all true" oh and I forgot he seen a UFO outback with his wife.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
they are not jokes. they are incredible businessmen. google the networth of one of the many prominent folks with 'inside knowledge' [some freaking how] of secret alien races or bases tech etc...

the cash cow slowed down after people began to realize they were being taken for rides. sightings go down, 'abductions', massive moon bases which suck people's thoughts to aliens got shut down, no more massive crafts harnessing the sun's energy, no more massive 'USOs' coming out of water, no more 'bermuda triangle' rubbish,, aliens stopped making crop circles for some reason, massive structures in the skies faded into obscurity etc... the list goes on.

instead of questioning their credibility, applaud their entrepreneurship.
or laugh at the gullible who gave their hard earned cash in hopes their greatest sci fi wishes would come true in their life time!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ofcourse they have nothing on youtube.

Everyone knows real disclosure will come from a former rock star musician and it won't be on utube

He will release the truth via his fictional books and hollywood movies. Only he could have devised such a master plan.

edit on 07731America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jul 2016 14:07:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

"Keep and open and verify" works for me. I don't trust 'cause trust is based on faith and I'm faithless.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A self-professed engineer, right? I used to work at a telephone tech for a major merchandiser that sells hundreds of household appliances, etc. What we hated to get was calls from engineers. Now their are all kinds of engineers, but it didn't seem to any difference, but they all need to let you know that fact first as it establishes their credibility. They all approached a problem, such as with their fridge or clothes dryer , for examples, the same way, from a classical engineer's viewpoint.

An engineer with a believed fridge problem said, "I sat up all night timing the times the machine turned on and off. Sometimes it runs for five minute and sometimes it may run for ten. That can't be right. What do I do to fix it?" Stock answer from a tech was, "Don't open the door so much."

Another engineer said, "My dryer isn't drying" (without explaining exactly what wasn't working, running, heating, etc.). He said, "I have taken it completely apart. I have the parts all separated and I can't find any thing wrong with any of them." He was advised to reassemble the machine and determine what it wasn't doing and call us again.

Engineers seem to want something they can put their hands on and measure. That is not the way to take the pulse of the UFO phenomena. They are dabbling in the wrong field if they can't accept telling information and data that doesn't have a piece of UFO to "prove" their case.

I started this post, as I frequently do, as self-indulgent effort that I usually delete without sending. I get some relief that way. But after going on to read some of your replies, I'll post it even if it gets me in trouble with TPTB.

You must view the UFOs as a reality that your government has never wanted you to accept as real. You must accept that the UFO folk have never wanted their whole kit to be recognized and so they carefully manage to leave no genuine fingerprints. You must accept that absolutely no aspect of the UFO phenomena should be approached from a human point of view. After all, they are evidently advanced intellects and their machines and thinking are, most likely, beyond our understanding in every way. Frankly, I suggest that you abandon the UFO field and end your frustration in that regard.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well those "Engineers" you speak of are idiots and has nothing to do with me, I highly doubt any of them were engineers particularly the idiot who timed the fridge!

If aliens did exist and they were going to trade technical information they would be no different from humans communicating technical information one to another. They will want Engineers and Scientists to communicate with not empath's, poets, tarot card readers, dancers or musicians.

The only guy I have seen who would fit the description of the type of person the military would enlist for this type of project is Bob Lazar. As for the "star seed children" "crystal children" "rainbow children" "indigo children" " empaths" nobody would let these people anyway near such a project as fairy's are not needed or required.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Sounds dangerously close to hate speech. Also, your approach seems very narrow minded. What is your degree exactly? Just curious, we get all types of Rummies claiming all types of things, it would help if we knew what kind of engineer you are. I also disagree with your assumption that indigos would not be used on technical projects. I cite the first earth army and CIA remote viewing research as known examples. Do you have examples to support your assumptions?

new topics

top topics

join