It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

Apparently not. No rules no line. Any of them could run for president and run a smear campaign against an opponent and say anything they damn well please. They're all entitled to free speech.
Aw too bad widdle donny.

Shall we talk about faux outrage???

I couldn't careless about Trump, I am not voting for him nor Clinton. I am looking at this without that personal bias, what about you?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

They would be praising her as a paragon of wisdom and saying "neener neener" a LIBERAL JUDGE said he was GREAT. He would say something like, "I've always admired her, fine lady, fine lady. Huge fan of the Court."

lol!

Anyway. She was within her rights to say whatever the heck she wanted about him, about Hillary, about social issues, politics, etc. No one expects SC judges to have no philosophy or political leaning - duh - that's why we call them "liberal" or "conservative" or whatever.

I just had a thought about his "unfit" statement. I think it's "Projection."

- AB

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: neo96

And that moron can't stop her.

You shouldn't call your girl Hill a moron.

Now,Now.

She's just extremely careless, and highly unsophisticated.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: CynConcepts
The difference is Trump is expected to speak up about political issues with a bias. Supreme Court judges, Attorney Generals, and FBI Directors all have personal biases but you are not to share them publicly with authority for it may cloud your judgement or how others view such judgements in the course of your tenure.

She should have politely declined to comment.

Really???? I would think as a possible president Trump would be expected to act like one.

Call me crazy.

Hey crazy. Lol
Just kidding of course.
Yes we expect the president to act a specific way but then when it's too much of an act we need to worry what's going on underneath.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nope. You never believe me either so we're going with I said so.
Sooner or later you'll catch the same thing I saw on the news all on your own.
Till then. Oh well...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: LockNLoad

Please...He didn't know. Period.
Don't make excuses for him. What are you his mother?

How do you know he didn't know???
I'm not making excuses for anybody just pointing out that YOU don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: AboveBoard

Exactly. Something tells me that if her opinion was that he was a smart capable man, Donald wouldn't be calling her unfit, nor would his followers be screaming for her impeachment.

I actually doubt this.

Anyone who says something negative against trump, gets the name calling routine.

Lyin' Ted

Boring Jed

Old man/ crazy bernie....

List is endless in that if people keep saying something negative about the man, he'll keep having nicknames for em.

Kinda like Sawyer from LOST except less original and far less humorous.
edit on 13-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So? Lots of countries eat dog. Your bacon is slime to some cultures. You hamburger sacrilegious to others. There's no point being made with your post.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Smart lady.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

You are right. (I think kayaluv said the opposite of what you think they said??)

Trump compliments people who praise him and denigrates people who criticize him. If she had praised him, he would have said something nice and made sure everyone saw that she said it...

edit on 13-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Look we're talking about the man who said he'd make it illegal for media to say anything negative about him. No whether it's true or not. Just not negative. So what do you expect? He is totally ignorant and that's why even the republicans are against him being president.

Stop it. Be honest, that is NOT what he said. He said that he was going to expand the libel laws to include malicious hit pieces, and to include incomplete or false information.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well feel free.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So? Lots of countries eat dog. Your bacon is slime to some cultures. You hamburger sacrilegious to others. There's no point being made with your post.

So when everyone wanted to hang Mitt Romney for hauling a dog in a dog carrier on top of his car, you would have supported him?

Will it be okay if we remember that you support man's best friend being on the menu?

edit on b000000312016-07-13T15:07:24-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jul 2016 15:07:24 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He said exactly what I said he did. Stop making excuses for him. He doesn't know law, he doesn't know history, he doesn't know the constitution. He is ignorant. Face it already. He's an ignorant fool.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ah yes since she bad mouthed Trump she must be mentally unfit! Who in the right mind would ever see anything wrong with the Messiah Donald Trump!?

So you wouldn't have a problem with Justice Clarence Thomas coming out and slamming Hillary for incompetence as SOS, ignorance of the email scandal and pandering to public for votes? Calling her a pathological liar over most of her adult life, stating she isn't qualified to lead this country let alone run a farming co-op? And then putting his opinion out there every chance he got about what a disgrace she was to the DNC?

Okay then.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Look we're talking about the man who said he'd make it illegal for media to say anything negative about him. No whether it's true or not. Just not negative. So what do you expect? He is totally ignorant and that's why even the republicans are against him being president.

"purposely negative and horrible and false articles"....(his words)

Donald was not talking about simply negative comments nor name-calling...duh.

He was talking about the false negative and horrible things purposely put out their by our dishonest media.

DONALD TRUMP: I'll tell you what, I think the media is among the most dishonest groups of people I've ever met. They're terrible. The New York Times, which is losing a fortune, which is a failing newspaper, which probably won't be around that much longer, but probably somebody will buy it as a trophy, keep it going for a little longer. But I think The New York Times is one of the most dishonest media outlets I've ever seen in my life. The worst, the worst.

Lies that are told knowingly and purposely to smear someone pretty much wreaks of libel to me.

edit on 13-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah sure. What ever.
That is just you deflecting again. Can't support your point change the subject.
Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Did he say any of that?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Purposely negative..right there... see???

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Purposely negative..right there... see???

You are the typical one-layer liberal thinker. You pull out a snippet of information that seems to support your sillyolme narrative and leave out all the surrounding context and explanatory wording.

Take your ball and go home.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join