It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I could name you some folks that took that sort of mud flinging on the chin and look weak for it. Taking it from the bad mouthing left has only encourage more of it in the past. So Trump just says f that a shoots back.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think that SCOTUS Justices should refrain from becoming involved in politics.

They are sitting in a lifetime appointment seat of a very powerful branch of our government that consists of only NINE persons.

Plus, it is unbecoming for her to do it.

Typically a Supreme court justice stays away from public political comments, as to not sway public opinions for voting purposes.

They are supposed to remain neutral, by an unwritten book of ethics that has been in place for decades.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really? She's a "failure"?

When, pray tell, did she fail? Are you a SC justice?

lol
you're slipping xuen.
ridiculous

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

wow did you ever get it wrong !!!!

wowzer wowzer.

did you read what you wrote?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You said Ruth Bader Ginsberg is a failure.

Is that not correct?
Did you not say that???

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Don't waste your fingers trying to get some people to see logic

There are some people who just like to argue for the sake of arguing.
I theorize that it is to get attention, because the arguments rarely are logical.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I wonder who writes her opinions.
I wonder who listens for her during cases?

You know she doesn't miss a thing!

Snooooorrrrrre!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

What's the logic, Ajah?

That jobs are overseas instead of here? Yep! They are.
That lots and lots of billions of dollars are stashed overseas by billionaires who don't want to pay taxes?
Yep! That's also happening!

That some very few muslims are extremist terrorists with mental illnesses that are going to snap?
Yep! That, too!

That some Mexican immigrants are dangerous? Yes, some are.

That citizens from birth of the United States are prone to go postal if they get pissed off enough? YES! That's also true!

You think that if Donald becomes President everything will be just hunky-dory and cool and fine and the factory jobs will all come back magically because Donald Trump is the President? The day he sets foot in the Oval Office everything will magically change? No. It won't.

No. That's not going to happen.

We need to address mental health issues, inequality, and racism.
I understand the logic behind stopping trans-national trade deals, and have said that since forever. You think I'm incapable of logic?

edit on 7/14/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You said Ruth Bader Ginsberg is a failure.

Is that not correct?
Did you not say that???

The need to drink is the failure.

Re-Read your original sentence and see what you said.

Although, she is also a failure imo. Especially with this latest attack and obvious support for Hillary Clinton.

Your continuous word twisting is old and tired.

refresher course in order

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You wouldn't drink too much if you had to sit in her chair and decide such things as she does?

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds like a classic excuse for failure.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

okay. your continuous laughy-face biased trolling based on ultra-conservative news that you dredge up is old and tired.

But I know, you can't help it.

Programmed from the beginning.....it's such a shame.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

We now understand how Trump will be as President: "The House Minority Leader does not approve of my policies? He is mentally unfit. He should resign." "The Editor of the New York Times does not like me? He is mentally unfit. He should resign." "The Prime Minister of Great Britain does not agree with me? She is mentally unfit. She should resign."

If you don't like Donald Trump, you are mentally unfit and need to resign.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LOL

An interesting pattern.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It is absolutely nothing to laugh at. Trump could have been presidential and limited his remark to "no comment" or, more aggressively "she is entitled to her opinion, but it is a breech of decorum to air her opinion of a political candidate." But

NOOOOOOOO!!!

He couldn't stop his big, stupid, mouth. Someone doesn't like me? They are not entitled to their opinion, they are mentally incompetent. Do you remember what happened with people who disagreed with the Politburo back in the day?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Incredible now we have run away supreme court justice becoming a political critic of presidential candidates, she must be very bore as a justice or she is pushing her favoritism for Hillary, after all she was appointed by Bill.

Just like everything that have the Clinton seal of approval is time for Ginsburg to pay the piper and return the favors from 25 years ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It is absolutely nothing to laugh at. Trump could have been presidential and limited his remark to "no comment" or, more aggressively "she is entitled to her opinion, but it is a breech of decorum to air her opinion of a political candidate." But

NOOOOOOOO!!!

He couldn't stop his big, stupid, mouth. Someone doesn't like me? They are not entitled to their opinion, they are mentally incompetent. Do you remember what happened with people who disagreed with the Politburo back in the day?

It's awesome, isn't it? This is the most entertaining politics I've ever seen. A candidate that hits back is far greater than one who is concerned with appearing presidential, which only seems to have a satiating effect on those fooled by public relations and marketing.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Aprés moi, le déluge, n'est ce pas?
edit on 14-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Incredible now we have run away supreme court justice becoming a political critic of presidential candidates, she must be very bore as a justice or she is pushing her favoritism for Hillary, after all she was appointed by Bill.

Just like everything that have the Clinton seal of approval is time for Ginsburg to pay the piper and return the favors from 25 years ago.

She had nothing to lose ya know.

Her "career" is at final stages and I bet she was happy to set up an argument.

Her kind of "lawyer" are like squirrels. They keep a stash and use it when needed.

She's always been a "get even" type.

Most of her ideals have shattered into pieces over the decades.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well you know how it goes in the Clintons house you either a Clintonite or you are an enemy.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well last time I checked, I'm a party of one. I don't care too much that she's liberal and it hasn't bothered me, all things in a healthy balance is good . But I have been concerned at the amount of times she is seen sleeping in public. And now, with her unethical behavior, concerning as well. I would be no matter who in the SC it was. It isn't right no matter who does it.

So why the partisan aspect? Can't you see it for what it is? If her charms had went the other way, for Trump for instance.....yeah I know L O L, but I find it difficult to believe you would be okay with it. So you....be honest.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Honestly?

SCOTUS members have a right to opinions.

They also have the right to factual observations.

The idea that they are human and have actual beliefs is not a shock to me, nor should it be to anyone else paying attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join