It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protection from wrath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Aside from being wished dead for no reason explained tome, cowardly males...
an explanation straight up as to what emotion's crushed, feelings I hurt,
but no, simply poor teachers, men..a man in my life?
not my life is it
so nobody care if and when im dead, sick or being hag ridden by men ...a man?
oh the person I have been dating is going to
try to make me feel bad,
after dealing with a curse on me last night,
my cat got lose.
happy now?
so i'm not giving any kind loving male a child,
ilm so beneath their feet, i'm female and work for money...not a prostitute...cleanings... management ect...fck how many jobs/work environments...too many so whatever
oh why can't I smoke?
ilm nit preagnant
by i'm leaving in the hands of evil lord...
thanks jesus, for a messed up life withput caring to hear my prayers
I just was praying to earn mony in a holy way and not what men want...thanks
mods, maybe this is rant? sorry...
my cat got out at my home and now I bear consequence of dealing with
ex, and what to do about explaining our fur child, the night I got custody...took off?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

thanks jesus, for a messed up life withput caring to hear my prayers

Jesus willed you into being?

Like usually that's a procreator's job

this is huge!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
they could all three have agreed on it, but still you should write a book imo

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As my granny always says

"Don't let the bitches get you down my dear"

So yeah.... Don't let the toxic people in your life continue to control you with abusive behavior.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All I am aware of is I have worked hustled for for sanity and supported my ex and fur baby along with the gather figure for nine years and am so tired of having no purpose except to live and breath air in a town full of poison vehicles.. oh, so Jesus wants me alive and well... that's really nice,
Thanks
I have believed in the death and resurrection on the cross since before I declared faith out loud and asked for forgiveness of my owns sins..yet I am not sure how bad they are
I feel as though I am in the hands of deranged men havinfpg a way with me for very long..laughing at jokes that are not funny..being a person with intimate nature for free basically..I live in America land of the free?
Where women hold high titles of work environment
Thanks for reply, feeling a bit better now...Wisvol

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You'll be all right

the first part of your poem hesitates between plural and singular, that's your cue

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol sorry not sure how I was pushed along every grade here in America... never did homework, or paid too much attention.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Leave him and find your fur baby.

Abusive relationships are not good, physical or mentally. Don't stand for it.

I could say a few cliches like not all men are like that but what is important is your wellbeing and safety. Don't be boxed by anybody, there's a full open world with many wonderful people.
edit on 13-7-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990 the fact that I usually am the supporter in a relationship is not what was abusive..just many control issues, like what is appropriate a..a.speaking laughing with other males..what I wear..waiting to eat after he takes first bite of dinner probably bought and prepared by myself... so many little things
All I wanted was a civil break up that is/was amicable... and not him worried if I ever find a nice fellow..that also accepts my working environment as a self sufficient being... and doesn't try to hold power over me with gifts or money..food clothing what not, been there a tiny bit done that in marriage already, even though I worked at time, too....20years to this day!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Controlling or manipulation can still be abuse. You know sometimes a bit space can do the world of good but that being said I kinda get the vibe that any good seen is by far outweighed by the bad.

I've been the overbearing and protective lover before, still can be. The key is admittance of faults within the relationship by both parties. Paranoia and love doesn't mix well and neither does one side carrying the other.

A friend of mine's mother held a relationship down for 20+ years just because of kids, the destructive childhood she had was a real drag on her and after all was said and done the mother regretted not getting divorced earlier. Point being, sometimes personal happiness outweighs the consideration of those around you... Sometimes personal happiness reflects kindly on a world that looks so glum.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990 thank you for your wisdom, I do appreciate it. You make really excellent sense...I just hope my cat is doing okay, now...that I feel better,
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Glad I eased your mind

I've noticed you love your cat, a cat always knows who loves them best and gives them more than just food. I'm sure he/she will return in due time

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just received best news,, cat is well.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
glad to hear your cat is well

edit on 7/13/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010appreciate that, blessings today!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… oh, beer actually is good, here. Yum.

edit on 13-7-2016 by peppycat because: stella artois

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
beer is good, cant wait for 5pm. I'm thirsty, and ready to see my pup

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
Just received best news,, cat is well.

Told ya

Enjoy the beer and I'm glad to here your cat is back.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990 you predicted it spot on and I felt joy! Thank you... for well wishing... my resin for life.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess thanks NerdGoddess, for kind words, I have been supporting an enemy in a relationship for nine years and want him to stop denying me, being myself.
I want peace, maybe will attain this.
And hold nothing against them for they have also showed much kindness... to me and my dear pet.
All I wish is they realized, I may have had some wisdom to share, weather they learned anything or not... hopefully they did and are able to move on as I have to do in order to relax and be happy... in sharing custody of my boy, William.
I have learned a great deal, myself~ peppy

top topics

join