It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Racist Indoctrination Of Our Youth VS. Culture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I came across this video today, and it is a great example of how our culture in education and mass media indoctrinates our children. Here we have a 14 year old boy wearing pink shoes giving a feminist slam poetry presentation about white privilege.
youtu.be...

From cradle to grave, we are taught the myth of an invisible white privilege. We are said to have a magical invisible leg up on every other class in this country. The straight white male is hammered with lies and falsehoods, all the while being misguided by their social justice warrior mothers.
Income Levels By Race
This link shows that in the USA, Asians make way more than any other racial demographic on average than every other group, including whites. Is this not an inherent hidden Asian privilege? No. Asian culture is drastically different. Many Asian families teach strong moral values and work ethics. Asian-Americans work their butts off, they earn every bit of what they get in this world. They are taught strong family values, as a culture they celebrate successful people. They are fiercely dedicated to making it in the world, and having nice homes and nice cars. They value education and hard work.

This is NOT Asian privilege. This is culture, handed down from parents to children. If you argue that there is racism and white privilege, than you have to completely ignore the Asian community in this country. If white people are actively holding minorities back, then why are Asians leading the pack? The white privilege myth erodes quickly when you look at facts over indoctrination.

Now, look at culture in a lot of poor black communities. Black children are being raised by single mothers, with children from different men, all while living on government assistance and/or low paying jobs. Crime rates in the country continue to slide in an overall decline, while many black areas are still slowly on the rise. Why? Racism? White people? Slavery?

NO.
It comes down to culture. Look at what poor black communities value. They look up to drug dealers, rappers that glorify violence, and sports stars that often times are doing the same thing. Success and self reliance is looked down upon, people that try and get out of the hood are called Oreos and sellouts. People that try to speak proper English are hassled and accused of "acting white." Living this lifestyle is not only accepted, but praised in many cases. Even with all of the available benefits available in education and the workplace, this self-oppressing culture cycle continues. The worst part? People on the left and our leftist politicians enable this mindset. They continue to push lies and excuses instead of focusing on the real problems. Black people are taught at a young age that it is okay to fail, because if they do, it is white people's fault.

Our country provides evidence that anyone can accomplish anything, regardless of skin color or socioeconomic background. We have amazingly strong,intelligent, and self reliant blacks in the highest levels of business and government. This is NOT a race problem, it is a culture problem.

It disgusts me to see the political class in this country pander to minorities in this country, treating them as if they are not good enough to achieve what they are capable of. Giving them a pass on all accounts instead of helping to prop them up in a productive way. The black lives matter phenomenon is a manifestation of years and years of this rhetoric. Everyone is afraid to say these things, as they do not want to lose votes or be called a racist.The establishment dishes out excuses instead of solutions. They take the blame and point at slavery,racism,the police,white privilege,and more.

Well guess what. I think that you are ALL capable of anything that you want to achieve. I know that blacks and other minorities are worthy of successful happy lives. I know that even with the differences in cultures in this country, that you CAN make it, and you CAN break these cycles. There are tons of strong intelligent black men and women in this country that do not have this toxic mindset. I see amazing people in this country from all kinds of different backgrounds attaining their own piece of what was once called The American Dream. I know that these people are making it on their own accord. They do not need excuses or blame. They do not need white people or anyone else to do it for them.
youtu.be...

With all of that being said, my message to all strong successful minorities in this country is this: We need you to step up. We need you to take your success and flaunt it at the world. Lead your groups to victory. Help break the cycle of excuses and lies. With the current racial tensions being pushed by the political ruling class, we need strong minorities to lead. We need a new MLK to stand out and put an end to the cycle of lies and excuses. I know you don't need me, or anyone else to do it for you, because you are strong and fully capable of doing it for yourselves.

I value you and what you are capable of.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
White or not, most fourteen year old kids haven't done anything to be sorry for.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Talorc because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nail on head!! S&F for you. But, warning: The truth has become so un-PC and you will get flack for stating it.

I have noticed, however, that many blacks are seeing this for themselves. They are recognizing how certain political ideologies absolutely require an angry poor class to manipulate and stir up in order to stay in power.

The real black intellects are awakening. Those that just THINK they are thinkers continue to spout crap to stir up the racial divide. They are probably on some activist payroll, and their "job" requires they be angry and spit vomitous rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

The quickest way to kill it is to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Excellent post! S&F

I was going to start a thread with some of the same issues you presented. I refer to them as the "dark sides of black culture". You, however, have written it more eloquently than I could have with a humanely redeeming quality. I'm glad this was brought to light. Bravo!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is definitely indoctrination going on. As a 42 year old black guy, I can verify from personal experience. The minute you start trying to think for yourself and questioning the narratives, etc you will be labeled an Uncle Tom or sellout. The victimization narrative is pushed constantly.

Even once you are successful, many blacks don't want to speak out for fear of being drowned out with criticism. You kind of keep it to yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This is exactly what I am talking about. We need more men like you that can take the lead and set the example.

I am also not speaking from my white man mansion here, I grew up in the hood myself, so I have seen all of this first hand.

I am now a middle class business owner, and I deal with the general public daily. You know what I see now? Tons of incredible people that are my friends,customers, and co-workers from all different walks of life that are great examples of The American Dream.

I hate seeing the media and politicians continuing to push these lies, it almost dehumanizes blacks and other minority classes, and it makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is another relevant video. I feel bad for this kid.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It comes down to culture. Look at what poor black communities value. They look up to drug dealers, rappers that glorify violence, and sports stars that often times are doing the same thing. Success and self reliance is looked down upon, people that try and get out of the hood are called Oreos and sellouts. People that try to speak proper English are hassled and accused of "acting white." Living this lifestyle is not only accepted, but praised in many cases. Even with all of the available benefits available in education and the workplace, this self-oppressing culture cycle continues.

People in gang land don't took up to the gangs, they despise them. Rap stardom is a way of making it out the ghetto.

Little kids join a gang young because they don't understand and are hard pressed to make it any other way. They don't see a future on the horizon. Unless they get rich from slinging dope and start rapping.

Gang 'culture and family' make up for lack of fathering and family at home.

Now we expect them too rise above the poverty, lack of education, the broken family, the violence by gangs drugs and the police, maybe they aren't that strong.

Are you? or were you raised in a white home in white suburbia, with a white car and white picket fence?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The media and government has spent decades convincing black america to act in a self deprecating, desperate manor, filled with fear and hate.
It worked well, now it's white americas turn.
They gave more gov't assistance to one parent homes, driving the men out, braking up what used to be the strongest family unit in the US. They took all of the jobs out of the cities and left them to crumble, leaving little to no work for anyone, besides collecting a check and selling drugs, robbing, ect.
Then, they convinced them that gov't handouts were the answer to their problems, all the while, they were a big part of what caused them. Same could be said about latinos, to a certain extent.
White america is next.
Slowly the media will convince younger generations to hate themselves, while cost of living goes up and wages stay the same.
Soon, white suburbanites will be drowning in college debt, unable to find work suitable of paying off their credit cards, college and mortgage loans and will be forced onto the gov't tit.
edit on 13-7-2016 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: spelling (smh)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It comes down to culture. Look at what poor black communities value. They look up to drug dealers, rappers that glorify violence, and sports stars that often times are doing the same thing. Success and self reliance is looked down upon, people that try and get out of the hood are called Oreos and sellouts. People that try to speak proper English are hassled and accused of "acting white." Living this lifestyle is not only accepted, but praised in many cases. Even with all of the available benefits available in education and the workplace, this self-oppressing culture cycle continues.

People in gang land don't took up to the gangs, they despise them. Rap stardom is a way of making it out the ghetto.

Little kids join a gang young because they don't understand and are hard pressed to make it any other way. They don't see a future on the horizon. Unless they get rich from slinging dope and start rapping.

Gang 'culture and family' make up for lack of fathering and family at home.

Now we expect them too rise above the poverty, lack of education, the broken family, the violence by gangs drugs and the police, maybe they aren't that strong.

Are you? or were you raised in a white home in white suburbia, with a white car and white picket fence?
I think you kind of missed his point and no the OP grew up in the hood (according to him) so no WHITE suburbia no WHITE car, and no WHITE picket fence. . . . You sound a little bigoted there friend. . . Do you have a problem with White people? Are they the source of all your problems? J/k

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

You realize of course, this is a lost cause.

The attacks on whites in the US won't stop until the last white person leaves or is buried. Actually, the only question is how long will it take for the average white dummy to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You would think all the historical examples of blaming a race of people for all your problems is a bad idea and yet, here we go again! It's become main stream and even "progressive" to blame and demonize whites.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope. Born and raised in broken home in the ghetto. Lived half of my childhood in foster homes and in and out of juvenile hall. My dad abandoned my family when I was very young. My mother was an alcoholic drug addict and from time to time a prostitute. I am lucky to be alive because there were numerous attempts on my life, being a skinny white kid living in an area dominated by blacks and hispanic gangs. I have my own experience slinging dope and gangbanging.

I have not spoken with my blood family since I was 14 years old. To this day, if something happens, I do not have a mommy and daddy to run to, and never have. When I was 17 a family friend was willing to take me in and got me out of the foster system. He died 3 years later and was facing serious legal issues at the time. Three weeks prior to his death our house burned down and we lost everything. I was back on the street and picked myself up. I was worse off than I was before he took me in.

So again with your ignorant assumptions, you come after me and my message.

I am calling for a change in the culture, and for good people to stand up and lead the way.

Yes, I expect them to rise above. I expect strong people to lead the way, which is exactly what I wrote in my post.

You can take your picket fence and shove it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Believe me-some of us dumb white guys have seen it coming since the 80's-and are ready.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Asians make way more than any other racial demographic on average than every other group, including whites. Is this not an inherent hidden Asian privilege? No. Asian culture is drastically different. Many Asian families teach strong moral values and work ethics. Asian-Americans work their butts off, they earn every bit of what they get in this world. They are taught strong family values, as a culture they celebrate successful people. They are fiercely dedicated to making it in the world, and having nice homes and nice cars. They value education and hard work.

Does this mean that those who are White and Black (or other) who do not achieve success and a fulfilling life do so because:

A) They lack strong moral values and work ethics?

B) They do not work their butts off?

C) They lack strong family values?

D) They envy successful people instead of celebrating them?

E) They do not value education and hard work?

This is NOT Asian privilege. This is culture, handed down from parents to children. If you argue that there is racism and white privilege, than you have to completely ignore the Asian community in this country. If white people are actively holding minorities back, then why are Asians leading the pack? The white privilege myth erodes quickly when you look at facts over indoctrination.

Therefore, what you are stating is: No matter the colour of your skin - If you are broke daily commuter in life with nothing much to show for it other than mortgage and bills and haven't found success that allows you the uninhibited freedom to live life according to your own terms and follow your passions and whims - it is due to one's own upbringing, culture, conditioning, philosophies and actions.

I subscribe to this thought 100%.

Our country provides evidence that anyone can accomplish anything, regardless of skin color or socioeconomic background. We have amazingly strong,intelligent, and self reliant blacks in the highest levels of business and government. This is NOT a race problem, it is a culture problem.

I agree. All first world nations allow one great opportunity to achieve success. All self aware people will find it even easier...

Q: If you, OP, haven't found unbridled success in your life - is it because you are guilty of all listed above from A thru E? If so, what is your excuse? If not, what then is your excuse? What are YOU waiting for? You seem to have it all figured out.

And just like you are basing your perspective from your own personal reality tunnel (High Horse) in the OP, so am I in my response. Good for the goose...

Well guess what. I think that you are ALL capable of anything that you want to achieve. I know that blacks and other minorities are worthy of successful happy lives. I know that even with the differences in cultures in this country, that you CAN make it, and you CAN break these cycles. There are tons of strong intelligent black men and women in this country that do not have this toxic mindset. I see amazing people in this country from all kinds of different backgrounds attaining their own piece of what was once called The American Dream. I know that these people are making it on their own accord. They do not need excuses or blame. They do not need white people or anyone else to do it for them.

If you are going to talk the talk like you are doing in your OP, I sure hope you walk the walk. If you are a daily commuter still trying to climb that mountain and posted this, then you need to take a time out for self-reflection.

The reason I state all this is simple:

I value you and what you are capable of.

Dear Winstonian, the life one has experienced and all they have manifested into their life up to this date is the composite of all that one thinks and believes - personal philosophy - along with action and determination. If one wants to know what somebody TRULY believes about life - all one simply needs to do is look past their scathing social media post and look at the life that person has manifested so far for themselves. Look beyond their words and see what they truly *believe*.

A lot of people, such as yourself, will speak about how OTHERS can stop making excuses and blaming society for their failures, and rant about how they can create a better existence for themselves, and can achieve unbrided success and manifest abundance in all forms through strong work ethic, values, and education, but these people only have their words, and nothing else to show for it themselves...

edit on 13-7-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Accidental post before it was ready

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Talorc

You realize of course, this is a lost cause.

The attacks on whites in the US won't stop until the last white person leaves or is buried. Actually, the only question is how long will it take for the average white dummy to figure that out.
. You are a rascist douche bag, but there's good news!!! You can pull your head out of your @$$ and realize that you've been wasting your life hating on the dumb whites, and do something productive with your life!! I honestly hope you wake up and leave all that Black supremecy BS alone. Good luck

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Do you have a problem with White people? Are they the source of all your problems? J/k

I've lived on both sides of the fence. I know what time it is. White middle class suburbia leads a sheltered life. They think they are entitled to the best in life and they do in fact blame the worlds ills on minorities, the impoverished and welfare "leeches". They shout get a job, they vote for more policing, they want their manicured lawns made safer, they call people "illegal Aliens" for chrissake.

Prefer blacks and Latinos personally. They can laugh at themselves, their failures, their low class status.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

From cradle to grave, we are taught the myth of an invisible white privilege. We are said to have a magical invisible leg up on every other class in this country. The straight white male is hammered with lies and falsehoods, all the while being misguided by their social justice warrior mothers.

Because they think its true. I know, I lived with them. Whereas you didn't apparently.

And I agree, they are bigoted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join