It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pokemon Go - The Dangers of Augemented Reality - Dead Body Found by Player - Robbery - Trespassing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

You missed my point entirely

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

these kids need to compromise and toss a disc while juggling a soccer ball all while defending the gym at their park

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
10k a day just isn't enough these kids need some ankle weights too

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I watched what looked like an 11 year old boy get cozy with a girl for probably the first time in his life and it happened at the pokemon gym nearest to my house

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117

these kids need to compromise and toss a disc while juggling a soccer ball all while defending the gym at their park

Are you 10 years old ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Are you 10 years old ?

you're right i think that might be too easy

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Do you not have pokemon you should be looking for ?

Are you 10 years old ?

you're right i think that might be too easy

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
we really have to break down the pros and cons here

CONS

there might be kidnappings
there might be some car accidents
there might be some angry parents being scammed by freemium
kids might harm their eyes staring at the screen
playing frisbee isn't fun unless you can do multiple throws mainly forehand flick
people might be more serious about catching pokemon than their desk/retail job they get paid by the hour to do

PROS

kids already look at their screens all day at least now their outside and walking
nerdier trainers can now get chicks to run straight for them by dropping a lure on a nearby pokestop
obesity rates amongst children may decrease
this game is safer than the other one of this type they made where you run around talking like a terrorist blowing up your city's monuments
pokemon is legendary
tons of people wanted this as a child, now its possible
contrary to what it looks like the game doesn't require much looking at your phone
did I say kids are going outside again

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
would also like to add "falling off cliff" to cons list after a complex article i just read

lmao and this dude

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-7-2016 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I am surprised that no one has pointed this out!

IMHO this is the work of social engineers grooming their peasants to the coming virtual world so many will choose to escape reality into....

first comes augmented reality
second the occulus
third how about we just put this chip in your brain and you can simply load your brain into our matrix!!

Naturally we find ties to the CIA

The maker of the app? Niantic Labs. Never heard of them? That’s because until last year they were an internal start-up of none other than Google, the NSA-linked Big Brother company. Even now Google remains one of Niantic’s major backers. Niantic was founded by John Hanke, who also founded Keyhole, Inc., the mapping company which was created with seed money from In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm, and which was eventually rolled into Google Maps.

Even aside from the augmenting of reality, we have the simple act of observing everywhere these pokemon goer's choose to go, I mean "Ya gotta catch em all!!"

Another good article....

Pokemon go wants to capture most your apps permissions!

The company also notes it may disclose information about users (including children under 13 who have been authorized by their parents to use the app) — …to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (b) to protect our property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (c) to identify and stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
best thing the cia's ever done
edit on 15-7-2016 by 711117 because: cia not fbi

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I asked this on another thread, but haven't got an answer. Who picks the locations where the Pokemons are found?

Niantic's developers.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well, last night on our news:

15 year old hit by a car

Some young idiot, plows into a police car, gets out, and admits, on camera, he "shouldn't have been playing a Bleeping game"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join