It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experiences, As Of Late ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
* Accidentally posted this in the Introductions Forum yesterday, so am re-posting this here in the Gray Area ( where I originally intended to post this ), if that's okay with the Moderators. Thank you. *

Greetings, fellow ATS'ers. Hope you're all doing very well today.

Okay then ... shall we begin ?

I have been experiencing some rather strange things as of late. And I'm not quite sure what to make of it. So, therefore, I felt it best to create an account here on ATS and post my experiences, concerns, etc. in this particular forum.

I have been experiencing, of and on, bouts of deja vu. Whether it's at my job ( am a truck driver ), home, the store, library, etc. Pretty much ... anywhere. And ... well ... it's rather hard to explain lol ... but, I've heard things said by people around me that ... well, I'm certain I've heard before. And that's to say, that I actually feel that I've literally been in that same area, at that same time, hearing what was said by that SAME person ... at the same moment in time. I hope that makes sense ?? Again, it is somewhat hard for me to explain. And this expands to other areas as well. Tv shows, music, etc. Simply put ... it's like living and experiencing " Groundhog Day ", in a sense. And whenever I physically experience the deja vu, I almost LITERALLY feel like I'm living in 2 different dimensions at the same exact time. That I am experiencing myself ... another part of me ... a part of me that I am aware of ... that is also aware of me. I am living 2 different experiences ... which are, essentially, the same experience ... yet, I am aware of another entity ... which seems to be myself.

Would now be an appropriate time to mention that I am not mentally ill ( or so I hope lol ), and that I do not take any types and sorts of medications ? LOL !! Because, believe me, I am a very, very boring person in real life.

Getting back on topic, I have also been experiencing a couple other things as well. And those are :

1) Seeing double, as well as triple numbers daily. Examples such as, 3:33, 444, 11:11, 1313, 1515, etc.

2) Able to look at people ( and I am NOT making this up, believe me ) and sense how they are feeling and what they are thinking. It will sometimes come to me, not as a voice in my head, but as an intuition, more or less. And I, of course, have tested this out by asking a particular person how they were feeling and/or what they were thinking, just to be sure.

Just really weird and strange things. And I'm kind of at a lost here. So any and all thoughts, ideas, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Just would like to point out here that I am looking for help. I DO NOT ... and I repeat ... DO NOT think I am special. And have not come here to be told that. I have been lurking here for quite some time and have seen those who SEEM to come here for that " pat on the back ", as it were. I am NOT looking for that. Am only looking for, perhaps, some answers from those better informed and knowledgeable than I. And, perhaps, from those who experience ( or know of someone that has/does experience(d) ) the same as I.

Thank you all for your time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

You're bored

especially because your work is lonesome most of the time and you don't get to choose most of your socio-professional circles

I'd recommend marijuana to solve your problems but tlc says tobacco

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'd also insist to keep a window of two hours between smoking and driving

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i have had some serious bouts of deja vu. i used to write in a dream journal, and alot of dreams came true. the craziest one is i had a dream about smoking some weed, getting in my car and backing up over a lil girl on a tricycle. i wrote it in the journal.
about 2 months later, i hopped in my 99 mercury cougar, put it in reverse, and for some reason i started rubbing my leg. then i looked in rear view, and seen a man behind my car, i looked to the left, and there she was riding her trike.
for some reason i hesitated... like as if my mind was saying hey dont f this up.
my hypothesis on deja vu... we live the same life over and over, and make the same mistakes. a deja vu moment is your brain telling you you have effed up at this point before, it changes that fraction of a second so you dont make the same mistake, thus creating a different timeline for this life, until you reach your ultimate reality the perfect life...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its stress.

Alcohol will take the edge off...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

You're bored

especially because your work is lonesome most of the time and you don't get to choose most of your socio-professional circles

I'd recommend marijuana to solve your problems but tlc says tobacco

..... interesting.

Not at all bored nor lonesome throughout the day. But I thank you for the reply though, Wisvol.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
i have had some serious bouts of deja vu. i used to write in a dream journal, and alot of dreams came true. the craziest one is i had a dream about smoking some weed, getting in my car and backing up over a lil girl on a tricycle. i wrote it in the journal.
about 2 months later, i hopped in my 99 mercury cougar, put it in reverse, and for some reason i started rubbing my leg. then i looked in rear view, and seen a man behind my car, i looked to the left, and there she was riding her trike.
for some reason i hesitated... like as if my mind was saying hey dont f this up.
my hypothesis on deja vu... we live the same life over and over, and make the same mistakes. a deja vu moment is your brain telling you you have effed up at this point before, it changes that fraction of a second so you dont make the same mistake, thus creating a different timeline for this life, until you reach your ultimate reality the perfect life...

Interesting post ... but, I'm fairly certain my brain isn't telling me I've " effed up " when I'm simply reading a newspaper or conversing with a family member while experiencing this deja vu. So I respectfully disagree, my friend.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Its stress.

Alcohol will take the edge off...

Lol. My job isn't that stressful. And I'm certainly no stranger to having an alcoholic beverage from time to time. But I do thank you for your reply though, NightFlight.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Could just be that your mind's clear and free of distractions. Sometimes I see double of an event when it's just my mind re-processing something off that super-short term memory that only holds a few min. Likewise hypersensitivity to the emotional state of those around you is an everyday thing to some folks. For quite a while, until I actively tried not to, I was able to see with great accuracy what folks were about to do which made actually seeing it deja vu. Boredom is suggested because being more cognoscente of your surroundings could be caused by having more thoughts free to analyze everything around you and everything internalized by you.

Then again there are many potential causes and reasons and this is but one. Being distracted so your mind doesn't properly follow something the first time could result in reviewing the last moment in your mind's eye. Mind you, as time continues to flow as you think, then your mental reiteration of events and current events may overlap as you process the two in parallel. Seeing double may be ascribed to your eyes momentarily loosing coordination which may be blamed on fatigue or lack of focus. One could also take a more supernatural take on it. Then there's dissociating from yourself. When you choose to look at yourself as an outsider you can more objectively metacognitively consider yourself from any number of angles. Anywho, only you will really know what it is, best we can do is toss out theories. After all, it's quite hard to fully convey your state of mind at the time. The one I'm reading into your words is a calm sort of excitement where you're excitedly noticing this yet remain calm and display no outward signs whilst exploring these wonders, considering spiritual, cognoscente, philosophical, and practical implications of this discovery yet not really understanding what it is, how it works, or how to control it. I could be off by miles, but as I say, all we can do is guess and postulate.

My mind is my playground and I like to play in the sand.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaddenedRambler
Could just be that your mind's clear and free of distractions. Sometimes I see double of an event when it's just my mind re-processing something off that super-short term memory that only holds a few min. Likewise hypersensitivity to the emotional state of those around you is an everyday thing to some folks. For quite a while, until I actively tried not to, I was able to see with great accuracy what folks were about to do which made actually seeing it deja vu. Boredom is suggested because being more cognoscente of your surroundings could be caused by having more thoughts free to analyze everything around you and everything internalized by you.

Then again there are many potential causes and reasons and this is but one. Being distracted so your mind doesn't properly follow something the first time could result in reviewing the last moment in your mind's eye. Mind you, as time continues to flow as you think, then your mental reiteration of events and current events may overlap as you process the two in parallel. Seeing double may be ascribed to your eyes momentarily loosing coordination which may be blamed on fatigue or lack of focus. One could also take a more supernatural take on it. Then there's dissociating from yourself. When you choose to look at yourself as an outsider you can more objectively metacognitively consider yourself from any number of angles. Anywho, only you will really know what it is, best we can do is toss out theories. After all, it's quite hard to fully convey your state of mind at the time. The one I'm reading into your words is a calm sort of excitement where you're excitedly noticing this yet remain calm and display no outward signs whilst exploring these wonders, considering spiritual, cognoscente, philosophical, and practical implications of this discovery yet not really understanding what it is, how it works, or how to control it. I could be off by miles, but as I say, all we can do is guess and postulate.

My mind is my playground and I like to play in the sand.

VERY good post, my friend. Very good. I really like what was said here. And the particular bit ( which I've bolded ) you've written is pretty close to being spot on.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would like to add though, MR, that the bit regarding " seeing double " was in reference to me seeing double and triple numbers throughout the day, not actually seeing or experiencing double-vision.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'd assumed it might have been a bit of both. When actively seeking out an explication for the inexplicable we oft notice patterns where they may or may not be. Statistically every now and again we'll have a day or span thereof in which we see any given pattern be it repeating, sequential, or otherwise related numbers throughout the day. Whilst seeking explanations for things we're more cognoscente of these potential patterns and thus they strike us as all the more peculiar.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

you could be reading a newspaper, you get deja vu, and do something differently. butterfly effect. that small fraction of a second that your brain confuses you pulls your thought somewhere else and creates a ripple of change.
your attention being diverted for 1/1000 of a second could change the rest of your life.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

DeJa vu? Had that a few times in the past 10 years but funnily enough not recently (last couple). It's a strange feeling... thinking or knowing you've been at that point before and it all seems so real. Maybe we do live in Parellel Universes!

Have you ever been in a situation where time stands still? That's happened to me once when I was at a meeting.. I remember being seated... the next minute, I was standing by the window. I don't remember getting up from my seat. I recieved a look from the speaker that said... hmmm... how did you get there?

edit on CDTWed, 13 Jul 2016 11:56:10 -05000000003111x110x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Try remaining more aware and and open throughout the day. Don't jump to conclusions and just flow with w/e you're experiancing. Maybe, you're becoming more spiritual aware or something.

Iv'e heard seeing numbers like 11:11 alot means that something spiritual is happening to you. However, i would not get too caught up in numbers. Just be aware of it.

Hopefully you'll get someone on ATS who can better explain the phenomenas you're experiancing.

Do you meditate? If not, maybe you should. Maybe if you increase your state of awareness you can better understand the things you're experiancing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Human DNA is changing allowing the pineal gland to feel peoples thoughts via empathy.

Numerology (11:11) is part of how UFO's fly. The other 2 parts are sacred geometry and sound frequency.

Deja vu could be fails where a test is failed and has to be repeated again with a few alterations.

The 2 alternate realities experienced by your 2 selves could be your current self in the real world and your higher-self experiencing the spiritual side of your life in the same world. OoBE's can sometimes allow you to see your other self. Note: 'Other self' because some people see their darker selves.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

DeJa vu? Had that a few times in the past 10 years but funnily enough not recently (last couple). It's a strange feeling... thinking or knowing you've been at that point before and it all seems so real. Maybe we do live in Parellel Universes!

Have you ever been in a situation where time stands still? That's happened to me once when I was at a meeting.. I remember being seated... the next minute, I was standing by the window. I don't remember getting up from my seat. I recieved a look from the speaker that said... hmmm... how did you get there?

Whoa !! That had to be strange and somewhat alarming ? Can't say that I've experienced that, my friend lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Try remaining more aware and and open throughout the day. Don't jump to conclusions and just flow with w/e you're experiancing. Maybe, you're becoming more spiritual aware or something.

Iv'e heard seeing numbers like 11:11 alot means that something spiritual is happening to you. However, i would not get too caught up in numbers. Just be aware of it.

Hopefully you'll get someone on ATS who can better explain the phenomenas you're experiancing.

Do you meditate? If not, maybe you should. Maybe if you increase your state of awareness you can better understand the things you're experiancing.

Wonderful post, BM. And to answer your question, I do not. But perhaps I should ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Human DNA is changing allowing the pineal gland to feel peoples thoughts via empathy.

Numerology (11:11) is part of how UFO's fly. The other 2 parts are sacred geometry and sound frequency.

Deja vu could be fails where a test is failed and has to be repeated again with a few alterations.

The 2 alternate realities experienced by your 2 selves could be your current self in the real world and your higher-self experiencing the spiritual side of your life in the same world. OoBE's can sometimes allow you to see your other self. Note: 'Other self' because some people see their darker selves.

Wonderful post, my friend. And I think I agree regarding your thoughts on deja vu. When I, again, experience the deja vu, something definitely feels off around me. I wish I could explain it better. It's ... well, it's almost as if time stops for a millisecond ... and I become or feel a disassociation AND a unity/harmony at the same time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight
I wish I could explain it better. It's ... well, it's almost as if time stops for a millisecond ... and I become or feel a disassociation AND a unity/harmony at the same time.

Thanks.

Does it feel like you have felt the same experience like heightened awareness that tells you, 'i have felt this feeling before' ?

i think this happens when the other-self merges into your host body allowing you to feel your paradise world. Then the other self drifts away and monitors / guides your path to better understanding. Maybe its a sort of reward after learning something spiritually special and unique along your life path.

Quite often an event will arise that will make you ask yourself a question with 2 outcomes. Following your heart is often the best path to follow.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join