It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sanders "Revolution" Was Just Put To Sleep

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I was a staunch Bernie supporter and am very displeased that he threw in the towel and endorsed Hillary. I understand he is a many of high integrity and stated from the start he was running as Democrat to avoid splitting the votes on election day. But it is very clear from the very start that Bernie was marginalized at every turn by mainstream media, the DNC, and HRC. Thus, that should nullify his commitment; and he should have take up Jill Stein's offer to head the Green Party ticket. I believe that Bernie could win this way, over Hillary and Trump. But, alas, it does not appear that Bernie will do that. Given that, will I vote for Hillary? Hell, no! I refuse to play into the hands of establishment politics. I would rather not vote if it comes to that. Wise up Bernie supporters. Hillary was preordained. You accomplish nothing by voting for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Backdown? What sort of progress had been made prior to Wilson's administration being elected? The KKK was a monstrous political force in many parts of the nation prior. Jim Crow was law of the land in just as many parts. This is an era that brought us that wonderful movie "birth of a nation".

I submit that that progress you say Trump is endangering happened long after he left office.

Wilson was a bigot, of that there is little doubt. But to compare the times is a dubious proposition at best. I'm no Trump fan either, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson come November, just to be clear.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I saw this coming months ago, and i said so. This guy called Hillary out, said she would make a bad president blah blah blah, now he endorses her?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TheBulk

The " DOG " with the Hat on is an Unauthorized Poster in this Thread . Identity is Hidden and Unknown , Moderators , Please Remove this Breach of ATS Guidelines.... Thank You .

LOL! That's me. It's my background.

Now, can you answer the question? How did Bernie lie to his supporters?

Sorry , I didn't have my Glasses on . ...)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join