It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sanders "Revolution" Was Just Put To Sleep

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

As for the " MYTH ' that Mr. Trump is " Somehow " Racists , I Direct you to the Source of this MYTH , The Liberal Progressive Propagandists who Presently Infest this Great Nation with their Obvious LIES . The TRUTH will set us All Free in this Matter , if we at Least have the Courage to Except it ...........

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I saw this coming a long time ago. What a slap in the face to the Bernie supporters, but really, we should have known this was going to happen. The principled, honest, savior candidate of the people, just showed his true colors. If he really was that principled he would have NEVER supported Hillary at all. Anyone else that says they supported Bernie, and that now are voting for Clinton, are straight up hypocrites, just like Bernie. She is the complete opposite of everything he says he stands for. Stand with your own principles, and vote for someone that isn't a piece of politician fecal matter. He also was offered the Green Party nomination and full platform, which has ballot access nationwide. He declined to respond. What a CHUMP. Just another politician.

Fun fact: I was banned from the Bernie subreddit for saying "How does it feel to know your donations are now sitting in Hillary's pockets rubbing up against Goldman Sachs money?"

Haha!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Go read the comments on Bernie's official Facebook response. I do not see those Guardian numbers adding up.

Bernies Official Statement on Selling Out

Voting for Clinton. LoL.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

When was the last time someone from the Green Party won a presidential election?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The " DOG " with the Hat on is an Unauthorized Poster in this Thread . Identity is Hidden and Unknown , Moderators , Please Remove this Breach of ATS Guidelines.... Thank You .

LOL! That's me. It's my background.

Now, can you answer the question? How did Bernie lie to his supporters?
edit on 7/13/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

When was the last time someone from the Green Party won a presidential election?

Never but that's the problem. Most people in the US at least are sheep and believe whatever the Main stream media tells them. They don't even know they have that option. Voting third party, over and over again will eventually lead to change. We will never flourish as a nation as long as we keep democrats and republicans in office. That much appears to be clear? That's my thought on it anyway. More than a protest vote, it's a vote that gives that party power, much like voting Libertarian or Constitution party or any of the other real third parties is a step away from the Oligarchy we currently have.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

We are not ready to elect someone from a third party. I can see that day coming sometime in the future, but we are not there yet.

Bernie knows he has zero chance of winning from a third party. Zero. That means none of his policies get implemented. By negotiating with Hillary to get some of his policies added to her platform in return for endorsing her, he at least gets some of his policies implemented. Last time I checked, some was better than none.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Most people in the US at least are sheep and believe whatever the Main stream media tells them. They don't even know they have that option.

So, what about those of us who know we DO have the option, but make an educated choice to vote for someone in the two party system, for whatever reason? Are we "sheeple" too? Can you tell I hate that word?

Voting third party, over and over again will eventually lead to change. We will never flourish as a nation as long as we keep democrats and republicans in office. That much appears to be clear? That's my thought on it anyway. More than a protest vote, it's a vote that gives that party power, much like voting Libertarian or Constitution party or any of the other real third parties is a step away from the Oligarchy we currently have.

I really agree with you. And that's why my choice is so hard this election... But the more I learn about the GOP platform and think about what may happen if they get into power, with Trump at the wheel??? I'm sorry, I can't do it this time. I have to use my voice to prevent that from happening. I agree with kaylaluv here. We're not ready, but with how Bernie showed this year, we may be close. IF he ran third party, I'd vote for him - No question.

Oops! There's that damn "DOG" with the hat again...
edit on 7/13/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: amazing

We are not ready to elect someone from a third party. I can see that day coming sometime in the future, but we are not there yet.

Bernie knows he has zero chance of winning from a third party. Zero. That means none of his policies get implemented. By negotiating with Hillary to get some of his policies added to her platform in return for endorsing her, he at least gets some of his policies implemented. Last time I checked, some was better than none.

You're not wrong but ...as in all things. The time is never right. It's never the right time for women's sufferage or Civil rights or gay marriage or the first openly gay UFC champion or a film about the Holocaust or ..anything. There's just never a right time. Yet somehow all of that came to pass. However, it's always the right time to start working on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Again, Hillary changes her position with the social wind. She has flip-flopped and pandered more than damn near every career politician I've seen.

In fact, most Bernie supporters were using that as ammo against her early on in the race. Now, they just act like she's somehow going to be any different than before?

Why, do you honestly think that she's going to stick to these policies/platform, when she's shown no consistency up to this point. Nor has she ever had very good luck with introducing bills when she was in office anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Most people in the US at least are sheep and believe whatever the Main stream media tells them. They don't even know they have that option.

So, what about those of us who know we DO have the option, but make an educated choice to vote for someone in the two party system, for whatever reason? Are we "sheeple" too? Can you tell I hate that word?

Voting third party, over and over again will eventually lead to change. We will never flourish as a nation as long as we keep democrats and republicans in office. That much appears to be clear? That's my thought on it anyway. More than a protest vote, it's a vote that gives that party power, much like voting Libertarian or Constitution party or any of the other real third parties is a step away from the Oligarchy we currently have.

I really agree with you. And that's why my choice is so hard this election... But the more I learn about the GOP platform and think about what may happen if they get into power, with Trump at the wheel??? I'm sorry, I can't do it this time. I have to use my voice to prevent that from happening.

There's that hat wearing intruder again! LOL alert! alert!

I agree with you and can't blame you for voting Hillary against Trump.

This election cycle though, I really see Hillary and Trump as the same. Hillary has said some things, say about Climate change that I don't think she'll follow through on and Trump as said stuff that appeals to the far right, but over all. I don't think he'll be too much worse than Hillary.

Normally in this election cycle I'd vote Democrat like I did last time, because I did not like Romney. This time though, I can't find it in myself to vote for Hillary. I dislike her that much. So it's time to push third party. I did that before when it was Bush vs Kerry. I've never liked Kerry and didn't like Bush so I really had no choice. If I'm not mistaken I gave Ralph Nader my vote that year.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't think Bernie has conceded or given up or lost yet. He's not done.

I think he had to endorse Clinton or they would have shut him out of the convention.

I think they'll be fireworks and hell to pay at the Democratic Convention.

In my heart, I truly believe that he will run independently or endorse Jill Stein after the convention if he doesn't win there.

Let's see what happens.

I hope this is true.

I just hate seeing his supporters give up so easily and then hypocriticaly support everything they were against.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Here's a great article about the racial climate that Trump is fueling (even if it is indirectly). Though I'm sure you won't read it.

For Whites Sensing Decline, Donald Trump Unleashes Words of Resistance

Oh look an anti-white article from a left wing source that makes completely unsubstantiated leaps of logic and purports to be psychic. If Trump is so racist, simply post examples. You can't and won't do that.

All you can do is post lies and propaganda from sources DEDICATED to opposing any Republican or politician who opposes the Democrat nominee.

Krazy stops posting at 330 CST, I'm sure he'll be back at 730 tomorrow morning to answer your questions.

edit on 13-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

When was the last time that ANYONE won an election? We all lose. Revolution doesn't mean doing the safest thing, or the easiest thing. If Bernie went third party I bet you he would have a serious chance. Too bad he doesn't have a fighting bone in his body. He would get the most votes out of any third party candidate in modern history GUARANTEED. If everyone hates Clinton and Trump so much, wouldn't now be the time to run third party instead of tuck his tail and support a war criminal? So much for everything he said. He is a coward. If he would have ran third party, even I would have considered voting for him, when I wouldn't have ever dreamed of it running under the Democrats.

Sounds like it is just politics as usual for old Bernie. He sold everyone out.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

When was the last time that ANYONE won an election? We all lose. Revolution doesn't mean doing the safest thing, or the easiest thing. If Bernie went third party I bet you he would have a serious chance. Too bad he doesn't have a fighting bone in his body. He would get the most votes out of any third party candidate in modern history GUARANTEED. If everyone hates Clinton and Trump so much, wouldn't now be the time to run third party instead of tuck his tail and support a war criminal? So much for everything he said. He is a coward. If he would have ran third party, even I would have considered voting for him, when I wouldn't have ever dreamed of it running under the Democrats.

Sounds like it is just politics as usual for old Bernie. He sold everyone out.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He couldn't even win the nomination in one of the two major parties. What makes you think he would win the presidential election from a third party, when third party candidates never win?

Yes, if he ran third party, I would vote for him too, but apparently it wouldn't be enough, because it wasn't enough to get him the Democratic nomination.

Bernie's not completely done. I still get emails where he recommends voting for specific people running for city, state and federal positions that have the same ideology he does. The more we listen to him and vote for those people, the more chance we can get a government that is truly for the people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: theySeeme

Sink Hilary? She is guaranteed the White House, she is the most qualified and has done the most good for this country.

SIGH

It looks like ATS can't educate it's members like it used too.

Ok, so educate me. List 3 accomplishments of Trump that have benefited our country. In fact no, just name one.

Tell me how the man who tells us Obama sends our jobs over seas gets all of his manufacturing and labor done over seas and across our borders as well. Tell me more about the man that wants to put a wall on the Mexican border but won't do the same on the Canadian border.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I knew you wouldn't even attempt to read the article. So nope, I'm not going to acquiesce any further to your demands. Go google them yourself.
I did read the article. They can't use Trump own words, they have to assign meaning and intention to his words that aren't there. You can't just quote him because he hasn't said anything racist. The only thing racist here is the spin from the media.

The point is that he doesn't have to be out and out racist to encourage racist behavior. It is a worrying situation that is accelerating the decline in race relations. Why is this so hard for you to see?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I get that argument. But I'm starting to enter the camp believing that both major parties are sold out at the national level. I deeply care about corruption in our government and US foreign policy abroad. Neither party is addressing the severe issues on both fronts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Bernie Sold Out to Hillary . He KNEW he Would Never Get the Nomination , and just became Her Beard of Descent for the Show . His Supporters were Dupes , now the Jokes on Them ........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join