It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama can thank Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton for his growing popularity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

factcheck.org
sean hannity - www.foxnews.com...
townhall.com...
www.mrconservative.com...

its not nonsense.... sean hannity had an in depth with it yesterday - let me see if i can find the vid

obama is a great guy. hes hip, he doesnt shake hands he bumps fists and like a typical homie hugs with a clenched hand. hes an athlete. i like the guy. hes funny, witty, charming, and is an average joe.
but sometimes the wolf wears sheeps clothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So you quoted the definition of bandwagon fallacy right after using it yourself. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So you quoted the definition of bandwagon fallacy right after using it yourself. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

www.youtube.com...

heres hannity talking about obama yesterday that he sounded like a racist at his speech - he talks about 5-6 different statistics all showing how bad african americans are doing under his regime

link   
a reply to: nobunaga

www.youtube.com...

heres hannity talking about obama yesterday that he sounded like a racist at his speech - he talks about 5-6 different statistics all showing how bad african americans are doing under his regime

link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

factcheck.org
sean hannity - www.foxnews.com...
townhall.com...
www.mrconservative.com...

its not nonsense.... sean hannity had an in depth with it yesterday - let me see if i can find the vid

obama is a great guy. hes hip, he doesnt shake hands he bumps fists and like a typical homie hugs with a clenched hand. hes an athlete. i like the guy. hes funny, witty, charming, and is an average joe.
but sometimes the wolf wears sheeps clothing.

Lol Sean hannity, townhall, a conservative blog? I asked for sources not right wing propaganda.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

those are sources - what you think a democratic source is gonna show how terrible a job he has done? no....
they are correct facts, and if you dont want to take it as fact, you must be with shillary... getting paid?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

No. I didn't. You must not understand the fallacy. Saying "not everyone believes" doesn't indicate whether something is true or not.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

those are sources - what you think a democratic source is gonna show how terrible a job he has done? no....
they are correct facts, and if you dont want to take it as fact, you must be with shillary... getting paid?

I want non-biased sources. Not democratic sources and not republican sources. It's easy to find them too.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He's a murderous drone fanatic.

He deserves no praise from anybody.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

well thats too bad. so are you saying just because its a republican source its a lie? or is somehow incorrect?
im not gonna sit here and find sources that are non-biased to suit your needs. they are facts, they are correct and accurate, it doesnt matter where they came from.
typical left wing denying facts because it didnt come out a democrats mouth... shame shame know your name.

let me guess, you think hillary did not wrong too right? please , get off your horse... i mean donkey... and bring yourself back to real life. obama is a great man, terrible, absolutely terrible president. he was elected for none other than his skin color, and because GW was a dunce.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert
I've never understood why his ratings were so low. He has been a decent, moderate president that did not do all of the things people feared he would have.

You must have loved G W Bush then, because he basically continued his policies.
We hear a lot of crap coming out of Hillary's pie-hole, and she will be more of the same.

While I don't think Bush was as bad as many on the Left made him out to be, there are some things that Bush did that I despise.

He's not the devil, but he's not an angel either.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When looking at Trump and Clinton as becoming prospective presidents then Obama does seem pretty damn good, but to be fair so would Romney or McCain.

Trump and Clinton, either of them as president will be an absolute low point in US history.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

well thats too bad. so are you saying just because its a republican source its a lie? or is somehow incorrect?

Yes. I don't trust those sources because they tend to overuse hyperbole.

im not gonna sit here and find sources that are non-biased to suit your needs. they are facts, they are correct and accurate, it doesnt matter where they came from.

Then I won't believe you and just consider you a partisan biased person.

let me guess, you think hillary did not wrong too right? please , get off your horse... i mean donkey... and bring yourself back to real life. obama is a great man, terrible, absolutely terrible president. he was elected for none other than his skin color, and because GW was a dunce.

See. Your bias is showing. To believe that he is a terrible president is just a denial of reality. Our country is in MUCH better shape than what Bush left it in. Here you posted a link to this page's home page originally:
Obama’s Numbers (January 2016 Update)

Homicides have dropped 13 percent, but gun sales have surged.
The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.
The number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama, but it is still 761,000 higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.
There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.
Wind and solar power have nearly tripled, and now account for more than 5 percent of U.S. electricity.
The federal debt has more than doubled — rising 116 percent — and big annual deficits have continued.

18 out of 26 of the statistics in the blue chart below are also positive.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree. I said right before the 2012 election that people would be begging for Obama to come back once the next president gets put in charge. He hasn't been that bad imo. The world image of the US was very bad during the Bush presidency and although it's not that great now, it improved when Obama started meeting with world leaders. People liked him from the get go.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Hey, even George W. is starting to look like a statesman when compared to the current crop!

...until yesterday, when he was grooving out to the Battle Hymn of the Republic during the service for the fallen Dallas police officers ...
edit on 13-7-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

LOL! I hadn't seen that. I think Barbara squeezed his hand to get him to stop! He probably had a glass of wine before the service and got wrapped up in the patriotica of the song... (oh, Lord!, George!)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump and Clinton, either of them as president will be an absolute low point in US history.

A low point in history has been coming for a few decades. This particular election is a SYMPTOM of that fact, as well as a harbinger of what's to come.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

im not denying our country is doing better... yes crime rate is down... but it has been declining since the 90s... has nothing to do with barry.

the economy has gained jobs yes, but only in the private sector... that number doesnt reflect on all jobs, including government/federal jobs

15 million people took health insurance because of obamacare, and look at the fiasco it has created

clean energy at 5%? some countries are at 100% clean energy

and yes the federal debt is outrageous....

again....... whats something barry has done positive himself, to improve everyday life of average joe american?

being bias is one thing... but the shear amount of doo doo feces obummer has done makes me bias.

are you okay with men being allowed in womens bathrooms? are you okay with the amount of PC in todays world? are you okay allowing 1000s of illegal immigrants in every day? you do know obama has told border officials to let them in. not only that but to give them tickets to wherever they want to go? here watch this:

alex jones crew at the border. the man in charge states that the illegals are bused in, housed for the night, then given tickets to wherever they want to go interior. is that okay with you? is it okay that he incites racism and says he understands why cops are getting shot because people feel frustrated? are you okay with him causing cops to lose their jobs because he rushes to judgement on these killings before a proper investigation is done?
are you okay with the iran deal?
are you okay with the TPP?
are you okay with obama ruining relationships with foreign entities?
are oyu okay with obama creating isis?

then you are a true left wing shill... please.... vote for hillary, get a bumper sticker and a lawn sign.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join