It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Finding An Old On-Line Story About a Conversation With An Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Quite a few years ago I came across a weird short story on the Internet that someone posted about having an on-line conversation with an alien. As the conversation progressed the alien started talking about how their civilization had shed their bodies and their entire civilization was living in a computer in a spaceship on the outer edges of our solar system and about how they were observing us since pre-history and how we were on the path to becoming like them. The story also talked about how their spaceship would be mistaken for an ice planet, at first. The story was presented as instant messages between the author and the alien. The web page was dated 1997, so I'm not even sure it exists anymore.

I've tried searching again for this web page, but haven't had any luck.

Does this story sound familiar to anyone at all?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It wasnt this was it?

Sorry this link is better:

www.thenewearth.org...
edit on 13-7-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
It wasnt this was it?

www.thenewearth.org...

I found these words spoken by Airl very interesting.

"Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: "IS-BE". Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to "be". No matter how lowly their station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No, that wasn't it. I remember another aspect of the story had them observing humans as a thriving population some time back in our prehistory and they came back and observed later that there were hardly any humans left after a great calamity. They found a primitive woman and took her aboard the spaceship thinking humanity was about to go extinct, but she still thought she was on Earth unaware that she was now in a simulation.

I thought it was an interesting story, hoping I could find it again.

I remember the web page had a light yellow background, I think.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
sounds like a interesting story, true or not, I would like to read this. let us know if you find it please.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

Me too. I regret now not saving the web page to my computer. I remember book-marking it, but now that computer is long gone.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In the meantime, while we wait. 'ask the alien' has some interesting reading.

alienq.com...

Q. Is there a way to leave our bodies without killing them, you know, for a look out into the rest of the universe. Is there some sort of ritual? And how do we get out of purgatory for good?

A. Leaving one’s body can be quite a process. The problem is the amount of encycted energy surround one. It tends to keep one penned in. One could tell oneself to be three feet behind the body’s head and this could quite possibly happen. But again, the dormant energy can prevent the execution of one’s wishes. There is quite a bit involved here. Often times, if one sits quietly in a room with one’s eyes closed and mentally reaches out to the upper corners of the room, one could find oneself outside of the body, even briefly, during the several hours one should do this. However, one may or may not have sight or any other exterior perceptions except perhaps distance from the body. Gettting out of purgatory for good involves the complete discovery of self and the eradication dormant energies. Of course, that’s the war. The residents of Earth lost an important battle, that’s why they are here, but the war continues. The enemy proganda machine is alive and well and their proganda was implanted into the minds of everyone here. Stand back and look how nuts this planet is. It’s no accident. Wars on Earth are always the same, only the weapons change.

Submitted by Unknown.

edit on 13-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

2 come to mind. Alien Interview and Alien Agenda...both online free PDF. Search....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've been searching. It's neither of those.

All I remember the web page belonged to some grad student at a college or university somewhere. Unfortunately, I doubt the page exists anymore.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It wasnt this was it?

www.thenewearth.org...

was this a hoax/sci-fi? read the whole thing last night

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

The claims are that it is real. But Matilda MacElroy has died since it was released. So really only she knows if it is a fabrication.
Pretty good read though isnt it? Really gets the mind thinking.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It also delves into the creation of existing belief systems.

One such instance resulted in a very tragic misunderstanding, misinterpretation and misapplication of the concept. The idea was perverted and applied to mean that there is only one IS-BE, instead of the truth that everyone is an IS-BE! Obviously, this was a gross incomprehension and an utter unwillingness to take responsibility for one’s own power.

The “Old Empire” priests managed to corrupt the concept of individual immortality into the idea that there is only one, all-powerful IS-BE, and that no one else is or is allowed to be an IS-BE. Obviously, this is the work of the “Old Empire” amnesia operation. It is easy to teach this altered notion to beings who do not want to be responsible for their own lives. Slaves are such beings. As long as one chooses to assign responsibility for creation, existence and personal accountability for one’s own thoughts and actions to others, one is a slave.

lawrencerspencer.com...

IS-BE = Immortal Spiritual BEing
edit on 14-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Tjoran

The claims are that it is real. But Matilda MacElroy has died since it was released. So really only she knows if it is a fabrication.
Pretty good read though isnt it? Really gets the mind thinking.

I want it to be true

new topics

top topics

join