It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Aquarius, What It Means.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This notion that CERN is a machine that competes with this planet; it reality, I have no link for. Its my take on it.

But not without some knowing. Thank you Nassim Haramein for introducing me to the singularity, of things/planets.

And the glass plates inside CERN; what???

And the Shiva out front; coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Germpool

CERN is attempting to knock down the veil, to open the Abyss. They will succeed

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Yes, they are, and they may; but then God; not what they expecting

It seems ET may have been stopping us from evolving; keeping us down, for whatever reason. Like, the tower of babel. Which, on a side not, may be the Egyptian Ta-Wer.

The ETs have let it go to a certain point, then reset it, keeping us from going any higher.

IMO, in the past, eg before the Flood, they could do this, because they were the onhes that 'made' the civilization.

This time, though, its been us; making it; making us; making our own thing/civilization. So, the ETs caqn't reset it. But, perhaps they can trick some humans into diong that, for them: super colliders.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This leads into what our timelines is, IMO.

Ever since the Flood, 13k years ago, we have been developing us; the native earthling humans.

I get 13k yeasr not just from history but also from what I think we are doing. Our solar system, through time; 13k years.

Why 13k? Because that is half a precession. After seeing how the Outer mirrors the Inner, I saw how each side matches a World in precession; IMO the solar system is the 3rd and 4th Worlds of precession.

The Worlds, they are divided up into Ages, 3 per. They go in a certain order: destroyer, creator, savior. If Pices is the last Age of a cycle, then count 6 Ages, 6 Zodiac signs; back. Its Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Areis, Pisces.

But, in fitting this into the solar system, the Outer runs counter to the usual order. This depicts a tug-of-war with the asteroid belt. Which fits if the universe is an expansion.

Which, BTW, fits with Earth expanding (Neal Adams).

This tells me that for the last 2k years we have been doing Venus. Next up; God, the sun

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I never mentioned Pluto or Mercury. I think they are like bookends, like Identifiers were the solar system is a Packet.

But each one is different. We are talking of the Packet of God; Mercury is the Messenger planet, AKA Paul. Pluto is God's will (from my experience).

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

CERN is attempting to knock down the veil, to open the Abyss. They will succeed

Wrong.

CERN collision events are in the range of 14 TeV. That's equivalent to the energy released by, grab on to your seat, the flight of a dozen of mosquitoes.

If the CERN's collision can "open the Abyss", then you'd be opening the gateway to the Kingdom of God each time you'd be hitting a nail with a hammer.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

But hitting a nail with a hammer does not take the most expensive machine ever made by Man. It does not produce particles which have never existed before, going back to the supposed big bang. It does not take the magnetic energy which is 100,000 times stronger than the electromagnetic field around Earth.

Is something nefarious going on there or not?

They may be selling you the idea that its nothing; which is their MO.

But, to me, no matter; God is here, and thats where the next big change coming from.

How about the Mandela effect, or the strange sounds? Nothing happening? You like the sound of violins; as they play when the ship going down? *Our economy is fine, just look at the stock market!

Or it may be an incoming Nibiru. Or, it may be something else.

No matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Something else with the super colliders, reports of them making local wierdness. Supposedly they've had to shut down ones in universities because of how they were effecting students.

I have also hear of reports around were CERN is of wierd things, like apparitions and such. Don't have the link on hand, read this stuff years ago, when CERN ran the 1st time.

There is a youtube video saying with the LHC they are trying to activate the anti-matter in humans; make them crazy-bad.

And that just fits their MO.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ATS is an echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Last I heard they were up to 40 TeV without a malfunction. And yes, they will open the veil, it's told to you in Revelation chapter 9.

Time is running out to repent, soon they will be here.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Germpool

Yes, they are, and they may; but then God; not what they expecting

Prophets of God have been shown visions, the hordes are right at the gate and waiting for the key. Millions of them.

It seems ET may have been stopping us from evolving; keeping us down, for whatever reason. Like, the tower of babel. Which, on a side not, may be the Egyptian Ta-Wer.

They are actually E.D.s, they are extra-dimensional entities. They are also evil, even the ones who appear to be good. When Hell breaks out here they will try to deceive us that they are here to save us, they are liars however. They're here for evil.

The ETs have let it go to a certain point, then reset it, keeping us from going any higher.

IMO, in the past, eg before the Flood, they could do this, because they were the onhes that 'made' the civilization.

That's all a deception friend, those are fallen angels, since the dawn of time they have convinced civilizations that they are gods. They aren't, they're ranks of angels that fell.

This time, though, its been us; making it; making us; making our own thing/civilization. So, the ETs caqn't reset it. But, perhaps they can trick some humans into diong that, for them: super colliders.

The LHC is for one purpose, and one only. The Illuminati elite are trying to bring their god here in the physical, to tear open the veil separating the physical from the spiritual. To open the pit/abyss. The quantum computer will be able to keep the veil open, it can't yet. But very soon the key will be given to Satan and he will open it. Then Hell will be unleashed on Earth like nothing man can conceive. The elite cannot control these things, they are deceived as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Question to you; do you know they worship Saturn? Do you know what Edgar Cayce says of that planet? That its the planet, in this solar system, souls go to to get recycled. I don't go for evything Cayce said, but I dig that, giggle.

In other words, would you agree that THEY are trying to bring in, call-in, Lessor gods; to change reality?

Thats what I see, but then God happens.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In other words, I think this is the End. I am woo woo. And so, if it is; then it is...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yes, Saturn. Which is Satan, every culture since Babylon and Nimrod have worshipped the Sun and the moon. In Egypt it was Osiris and Isis, and Apollo and Diana. Nothing is new. Satan is coming down to unlock the Abyss at the appointed time, the Holy Spirit is the only thing restraining the end right now. The only thing Satan wants to do since he already knows his eternal fate is to murder as many of us as he can.

When the Abyss is opened by CERN, the entire world will make the Nazi holocaust look like a picnic. It's God's judgment and wrath on mankind, they want to worship false gods and themselves, He will give them precisely what they desire.

That's why in Revelation it says the kings and rulers will hide in the rocks from God's wrath on Earth, those are all these underground bases for the elite. They know what's coming, they know the prophecies for this coming Day of the Lord. They know about the earthquakes and asteroids coming.

Prepare your soul, give your life to Jesus Christ right now. That's the only thing that will save you from this evil that is at the doorstep. Call out to Him now, don't delay. The time is here, the end is right now at the doorstep.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Germpool
In other words, I think this is the End. I am woo woo. And so, if it is; then it is...

The end is now, He is coming and time now for His own, when that happens Satan will be given the key to the Abyss. Then it's too late, just like when the door of the Ark was shut. Repent and come to Christ right now, wash your robes, this is the end of humanity as we know it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes; along those lines.

Have you read my experience? Its real; I not jiving.

Something happened to me whenb I was 6. I was afraid of water, couldn't swim. We were taking a boat from Boston to the Islands, a 60 foot chinese junk. Me, sis, mom, and new dad. At dockside I fell off the boat. Should have drowned. Think I lost consciousness as soon as I hit the water.

But, I awoke at the bottom of the water, looking at a pillar that holds the dock. It had some life around it, like little fish. I fell inlove with the life. I don't know how, guess I did the doggy paddle, but I got to the surface, and started breathing. No pain.

There were some grown-ups standing at the end of the dock just looking at me in the water. Looking so long I almost blurted out; "come in, the water's fine." But someone reached out and pulled me up.

I am something; some kind of tool of God. I don't know. I may be the personification of the holy ghost...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Only thing I disagree with you on is this Wrath business. In my view, those souls that want or need that form of badness will go elsewhere; where they can be bad all they want.

My God is not into punishment; its the god they worship, aka Saturn, that is into that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

And that is my view of what Shiva does, in removing the duality.

The meek stay. Then heaven on Earth. In other words; no badness; thats what the bad want.

My God is good.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Oh and the ET vs ED thing. I think this Earth is the Christ planet, of the universe; out of all the other inhabited planets out there.

I do believe that these are ETs. Now they may be ablt to talk to humans here telepathically.

Because I think all the humans here represent all sentience out there; all forms of god consciousness.

This Earth is the living Library of the universe.

We getting a new Librarian
My idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe I haven't spoke of this here but in my view the Word, the message that God is here so the change imminent, was spread around a planet in sin; state of separation. By people in this sate; having the freedom to do it the way they want; the free will to use God.

And they did, hence the concept of the Wrath, and the connotation of the word sin: that we are all bad. My connotation of sin is just a separation, giving us the free will. With this free will we can be bad or good, and all inbetween; the whole rainbow.

Infact I have an image which depicts this time frame since Jesus:

The light is us humans. The light before entering the triangle is us before Jesus. The light in the triangle is us in the last 2k years. Note it is starting to separate into its component colors; that the way peeps react or act in this time frame. The sword Jesus came to bring. We are at the other side of the triangle, about to break out to the other side; when the rainbow becomes reality.

www.sott.net...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join