It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Penguin Cometh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hey there, your friendly neighbourhood Penguin here, long time lurker, finally decided to join up and contribute to this thing. Been doing armchair research now for close to thirty years on a wide variety of topics, been planning a book on what I've learned for ages. I have a deep, abiding interest in the assassinations of the 60's, UFOs, the paranormal, "secret" history and the follies of overactive imaginations. Which brings me to what I suppose is my one caveat, if you will : while I do believe conspiracies exist, I don't believe every one that crosses my path. I have some pretty big doubts about the Illuminati, not that sure that chemtrails are actually a thing, and I have some pretty big concerns about Alex Jones as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to look at evidence and change my views as the evidence dictates. But I also have some pretty big faith in Occam's Razor, common sense and the general inability of humans to keep secrets very well. Face it, we're not very good at it. Fair warning : I am also extremely liberal. Not a bad thing, just how my beliefs and views on my fellow man run. While I am American, I tend to view myself as a citizen of Earth first. Also used to be quite religious, but my faith has since become rather frayed. Looking forward to some good info, as well as maybe the odd, enjoyable scrap. Peace out, and let's do this.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
luv the name !!

Welcome

edit on 13 7 16 by robbeh because: meh

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PenguinBurger

Welcome Penguin
And we need a little more liberal here.

edit on 13-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PenguinBurger

While I am American, I tend to view myself as a citizen of Earth first

Would that we all.
Welcome P.

new topics

top topics

join