It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it not inconceivable, that we have skeletal remains on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Occam's razor is not a good tool to explain the unknown IMO. We possess a very small amount of knowledge about the universe. There is clearly organic life elsewhere. Just because its on Mars doesn't mean that it came from there.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Falcon37

There is clearly organic life elsewhere.

Or so we think, as we don't know that for sure and the only planet we have been to has not provided proof that is the case.

Unless you know of other planets we have visited and found this to be true, because as far I Know we haven't visited any other planets surface.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I looked pretty hard and for quite a while. I never found anything that could definitively be a skeleton or other fossil, or that couldn't be explained by some other natural, non-living process.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I remain open to the possibility of fossilized remains on Mars. After all...life will find a way, and it's pretty much been proven that the planet had liquid water at one time or another. That's a great start for life. Keep searching, keep asking questions, and don't let otherwise excellent ATS researchers get you down.

I still see rocks

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

ah... believe it or not.

Just glance a bit (at least 5minutes) at this vid , In a way I'm convinced that that story is more plausible than skeletons on mars.... Also found pictures off mars before CGI , with blue sky.

edit on 7142016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join