It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it not inconceivable, that we have skeletal remains on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Proving or disproving this theory is both as hard as each other to do, in my opinion anyway.

Hello ATS, it's been a while, how is everyone?

We all know by now what pareidolia is, but is it always the case?

It's easy to say yes or no to that question, but that doesn't prove nor disprove it either, evidence to the contrary does.

I have brought this photo up before on ATS, but it fits with the other photos I will present today.

Photos and Links

NASA LINK.

Red arrow pointing towards the are to look:

Another skeleton/rock:

NASA LINK.

Again red arrow to help you find it:

BONUS ROUND:

Always need a bonus round, say what you see:

NASA LINK.

Red arrow e.c.t.

Maybe this rock watches over them all

NASA LINK.

Have fun regardless!

EDIT TO ADD:
The great bulk of the fossil record is dominated by fossils of animals with shells and microscopic remains of plants and animals, and these remains are widespread in sedimentary rocks.

So yes they are an..... organism completely dissolved in sedimentary rock.

( or not).

edit on 7-13-2016 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
To be honest I'm less and less convinced that these foto's come from mars at all it Maybe CGI or maybe somewhere on earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

It is inconceivable, cosmic radiation would have destroyed any organic matter millions of years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It is inconceivable, cosmic radiation would have destroyed any organic matter millions of years ago.

Good piont but what if it's fosilized? Does it stay intact?
edit on 13-7-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The predominant understanding of occult sciences is, that in a chain, or hierarchy as the Solar system there are different domains, or hosts, or planets if we speak astronomically, where evolution steps at that particular system take place. This would say to us, that Mars is another evolutionary step than the Earth. Having understood this, and knowing the basics of relation and differentiation of inter-Solar evolutionary processes, we can speculate that is highly unlikely the step that is taken on Mars to be visible from our perspective, in any manner. In other words, sorry, skeletons are not of general suspicion at the observable surface of Mars. Look, Pokemons, that's quite another story(pun intended).
edit on 13-7-2016 by GmAndre because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Still debatable, even on Earths mass extinctions..

link
edit on 7-13-2016 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

When one hears hoof beats on the ground, one is obligated to think horses, not zebras, unless one happens to be in an area where it is statistically more likely to run into zebras.

It is safe to say, that until we are shown otherwise in uncompromising and unquestionable fashion, it is statistically more likely that this vague shape is nothing more than an interesting expression of minerals in the rock strata, as opposed to anything suggestive of complex, multicellular life having existed on Mars.

There are two main schools of foolishness associated with the Mars issue. Those who believe that there is not, and has never been any life on Mars, based on what we know so far, and those who believe there has, based on what we know so far. The smart stance, is to refuse to discount either possibility, until we know as much about the whole surface of Mars, as we do about the whole surface of our planet, until we have physically explored it all for ourselves, until human feet have roamed every canyon, every crater, every cave and crevice, and reported everything they found there, until we have literally lived on that world for long enough to find its secrets.

There is nothing in these photographs which is solid enough to sway me from the sensible stance on this issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Little Mars dude appears to have two heads

I would like to get a closer look at the standing rock in the final picture though just to see if it is balanced on the ledge as it appears to be.

a reply to: frenchfries

To be honest I'm less and less convinced that these foto's come from mars at all

Why ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Does Mars get a lot of activity in the way of earthquakes? I know it has storms, but I was under the impression that its core was all but kaput.
I'm just wondering why any fossilized anything would be out in the open like that and even if it was, how would it not be eroded away?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thank you, these are new to me and I personally find them very intriguing, regardless of weather they are merely rock's and a confluence of light and shadow I certainly see very earth species like skeletal form's, apparent rib cage, limb's and even skull like shapes and given that they are so well aligned is it really all in the eye of the beholder or is there something really there.

I think there is something there, fossil maybe and perhaps even from the period in time when Mars could sustain life, if so then they are remnant's traces of a period when there was a much denser atmosphere, the first look's like a squashed monkey type creature skeleton with a conical head, second more like the partial skeleton of some kind of animal, third I see a humanoid shape in a seated position but do not believe that is a potential candidate as I think that one is just a play on light and shadow but still it is a cool shot and I would certainly walk over for a closer look if I saw it here on earth.

Best shot is that strange stone and there are similar stone's near potential sites on the moon from the Apollo mission's, black and half buried near to potential remain's at site's that the now defunct LUNAR ARCHEAOLOGY site used to share, I archived much of what they had and there is an Archived websites page somewhere on the internet that I believe has the entire site still available but in an Archived format, can't remember the url but if I can find that image of the strange stone it reminded me of on the moon near to potential remain's or if I again stumble on that Archived site's link I shall post them here.

Great thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Link doesn't work buddy.

Mars being exposed to a ridiculous amount of radiation isn't debatable

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Link doesn't work buddy.

Mars being exposed to a ridiculous amount of radiation isn't debatable

Fixed the link in previous post, and I meant debatable when it comes to destroying all organic matter on Mars.

LINK.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Skeletons don't just appear out of nowhere. If they are the remains of living beings, there must have been an entire ecosystem to support them... where are the bison skeletons, the lion skeletons, etc? Where are the markings indicating the dwellings they lived in? The tools? Occam's razor suggests that it is just an isolated rock formation that just looks a bit like a humanoid skeleton: pareidolia.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
To be honest I'm less and less convinced that these foto's come from mars at all it Maybe CGI or maybe somewhere on earth.

That would require a new thread, and a whole new debate.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Skeletons don't just appear out of nowhere. If they are the remains of living beings, there must have been an entire ecosystem to support them... where are the bison skeletons, the lion skeletons, etc? Where are the markings indicating the dwellings they lived in? The tools? Occam's razor suggests that it is just an isolated rock formation that just looks a bit like a humanoid skeleton: pareidolia.

The sands of time change landscapes, as you know.

Better closeup detail of these anomalies would be great, and would probably put these cases to bed for good.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Funny how the sands of time turn up humanoid remains but not elephants.

Better closeup detail of these anomalies would be great, and would probably put these cases to bed for good.

Don't hold your breath. These formations are of little scientific interest, and there is no "case" to put to rest.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Funny how the sands of time turn up humanoid remains but not elephants.

Don't hold your breath. These formations are of little scientific interest, and there is no "case" to put to rest.

Maybe to you they're not of interest, but to others, they are.

And Elephants you say?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Always need a bonus round, say what you see:

If I say what I see, everyone gets angry at me....

Rocks.
I see rocks.
I see rocks on Mars.

There.
I said what I see.
Now everyone get mad at me.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The bones would have to be fossilized right? Or would they last thousands/millions of years laying on the planet's surface?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Remember the Sphinx was actually half buried when found, and that was over just a few thousand years.

Imagine what could be found on Mars deeper down, considering how long it's been uninhabitable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join