It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept Can’t Find Evidence Hillary Was Trained To Handle Classified Documents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This story is getting more unbelievable with every turn of the rock.

Now we have the U.S. State Department saying they can't seem to find any "documentation" of Hillary Clinton getting the proper training to handle classified material !!!!!

The SD even claimed this in a related court proceeding.

My God.

Has the Obama Administration been this lax all along?

[joke]
is = c is really a secret classified scientific formula !!
[/joke]

EXCLUSIVE: State Dept Can’t Find Evidence Hillary Was Trained To Handle Classified Documents

A senior Department of State official claimed there is no documentation showing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ever received training in the proper handling of classified materials, according to a June 30 Department of Justice filing in U.S. District Court.

The disclosure could buttress FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before a congressional committee that Clinton was perhaps not “sophisticated enough” to understand that the marking “C” on an email meant it was a classified document.

“It’s an interesting question whether she was sophisticated enough to understand what a C in parens means,” Comey said before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Wednesday. “It’s possible—possible—she didn’t understand what a (C) meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.”

In the Freedom of Information lawsuit brought by The Daily Caller News Foundation, the department to date has failed to deliver any documents showing that Clinton ever enrolled and passed mandatory State Department courses that instructed officials in the proper handling of classified material.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What does this "training" entail?

Do senators and congressmen get it? Does the POTUS? Do legislative aides that prepare daily briefings?

I'd like to know more about this.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sounds like some favors are being called in or offered by someone.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ahhh, the ole Slick Willy back door exit, it depends what "is" is.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Apparently there's more training on getting government Credit Cards and Travel Cards then there are on how to handle Classified information.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Apparently there is a really big reason for the Secretary of State to be able to work off the record.. It is surprising to me that the main argument here isn't about that fact in and of itself..

This didn't start with Hillary. But it was a really good reason for Obama to hire her for the job. Excuse me if I don't believe the myriad of excuses made here. This whole fiasco was planned out from the beginning.. And Obama is as much to blame as she is..

Just because the job entails breaking the law doesn't mean that one shouldn't be accountable for taking it..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Good luck telling her that she isnt qualified.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How conveeeenient!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
How conveeeenient!

Especially with no permanent Inspector General around at the time either !!!

Hillary & Obama *own* this entire Hillary debacle.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with Bulls***.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

She isn't. HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON (inc.) and Hilary Rodham Clinton (inc. as she incorporated herself) entered into a corporate contract (marriage) to WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON (inc.) all of which were President of the USA, INC. Under Corp. law, i've been advised, the CEO/Presidency extended to all 3 sub-corps when Bill became President, making Hillary LEGALLY INELLIGIBLE to be President. Under corp. Law, she was already
President right along with sub-corp. Bill. THE 22ND ammendment and all...

The incorporations were done for legal reasons when forming Clinton Foundation!

This requires further research. I was on a lengthy convo to my own corp law team, who confirmed the above. It SHOULD make her ineligible, but we are talking about the Queen of Mean.

Would appreciate any corp. Law experts opinions here.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's not her as much as her staff. They are the ones that were running the show. How about their training then. They were cutting and pasting docs and sending it out. Again, I was asking all these questions on day one of this mess and now this is just picking up speed. I don't know if reporters are just stupid are just playing stupid at this point just like her.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Her lieutenants aren't to blame, they were just "following orders".

Thats what they'll say at the war crimes trials.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What does this "training" entail?

Do senators and congressmen get it? Does the POTUS? Do legislative aides that prepare daily briefings?

I'd like to know more about this.

Every soldier in the United States Army gets IA training and a whole list of things you can't do. Every GS position a civilian takes where sensitive or classified material is present must undergo IA training.

Every official in charge must go through this training and it is a recurring certification on a yearly basis.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Good luck telling her that she isnt qualified.

She knows it, its her supporters that have a short circuit in the cerebrum region.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Butterfinger

She isn't. HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON (inc.) and Hilary Rodham Clinton (inc. as she incorporated herself) entered into a corporate contract (marriage) to WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON (inc.) all of which were President of the USA, INC. Under Corp. law, i've been advised, the CEO/Presidency extended to all 3 sub-corps when Bill became President, making Hillary LEGALLY INELLIGIBLE to be President. Under corp. Law, she was already
President right along with sub-corp. Bill. THE 22ND ammendment and all...

The incorporations were done for legal reasons when forming Clinton Foundation!

This requires further research. I was on a lengthy convo to my own corp law team, who confirmed the above. It SHOULD make her ineligible, but we are talking about the Queen of Mean.

Would appreciate any corp. Law experts opinions here.

That is the most brilliant angle for disqualification I have seen yet.

Bravo!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

This post needs its own thread

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

*cough* buII#!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So she's going to need remedial (c) training before she takes the oath of office?

New meaning for '(c)' word.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoa...politicians need to be schooled on what's classified or not in this day in age? Even cake the wastrel knows better.

Any policies, budgetary remarks or foreign or private correspondences should go through official channels to secure the financial, judicial and political information that may compromise the nations best interests

I came up with that in ten minutes. Hillary has been schooled for years. Who is teaching these future leaders and can we order them some dunce hats?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join