It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can people tell me what they can see in this Dallas footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulrebel11

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: sg1642
He clearly drops to the ground and there is a clear cut in the footage and if you compare the footage it comes before the officer rushes him.

Wasn't there a person just casually walking by during this shooting? Maybe it was this part that was cut out. Can you find any footage of this person on the net anywhere?

I have posted the video allegedly showing this second person. Please see previous page :

Yes, I commented on it. Didn't know how I missed it!!! (Start a thread on this, please!)

Think this was the part that was cut out of the footage?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: texasgirl

I have a huge question at 40-60seconds in this video puffs of smoke are seen coming from first to the left of pillar and then seem to follow shooter as he moves right..

I just slowed this video down in VLC player and can see sparks flying also I cant figure out how to capture video from it but here you can see a small sparks from some of those puffs it moves from right to left..They are almost impossible to see at regular speed...I wigh I could upload video in slow motion you can see smoke puffs and then sparks from those puffs quite a few times...At full speed you can only see the smoke puffs.

Someone was shooting at the shooter????Here are some links to sreenshots I took in order

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 6

ps dont mean to hijack thread

I have seen video claiming that real bullets don't create sparks like that. Only blanks do. But I have no idea, as I don't know much about guns.

Yes, sorry. Hope we're not derailing thread, sg1642!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I dont know much about guns either but these sparks were different from the first ones they are almost unseen at regular speed I hope someone here knows..I also know these smoke puffs/sparks were cut out of that segment..However maybe they just didn't want to show the cop getting shot anymore..
edit on 13-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Great! I see that you have noticed it now, (I think there may have been some sort of delay in my post going through). I would have also liked to start a thread about it but unfortunately I am a newbie and unable to start my own thread yet. It's a very strange video. Why hasn't the shooting from this angle been reported in the media? Or this witness interviewed?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: sg1642

The video in question with they guy just walking by has been posted a few times but, somehow always seems to get overlooked... soulrebel11 just posted a link to said video on page 1 of this thread.. It has some of the best screenshots I have seen yet of the person just casually walking by..The shooter is a blur by the pillar.

No not derailing at all thanks for the input
don't know how I missed soul's link either.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Great! I see that you have noticed it now, (I think there may have been some sort of delay in my post going through). I would have also liked to start a thread about it but unfortunately I am a newbie and unable to start my own thread yet. It's a very strange video. Why hasn't the shooting from this angle been reported in the media? Or this witness interviewed?

to answer a couple questions sparks can be caused by certain types of bullets depending on what they hit and what they are made of etc. Further to that, those puffs you can see probably are gunfire as he was exchanging with police to the left of the video who are out of shot. I do find the passer by a bit strange though.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's a very strange video. Why hasn't the shooting from this angle been reported in the media? Or this witness interviewed?

It's clear that the guy would have been visible in the video from the OP, too. But that was the EXACT part that was cut out. You can see the shooter go down -- as the OP noted -- just as the unknown guy is passing. (ETA: On second look, I think I am wrong about this.)

Any media outlet that scooped this story would have interest and interest means profit. So why did they ignore the story?

RED. FLAG.
edit on 13-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Maybe a cut to remove another individual walking into frame? (a Second shooter/accomplice perhaps? or the REAL shooter?)

mediatakeout.com...
(The video is shown at the bottom)

There appears to be an individual walking calmly on the road despite the gunfire around them. Maybe there has already been an explanation for this... but in the meantime, I find it quite suspect not to mention eerie!

Execellent find. Don't know how I missed your post sorry. it also looks like someone standing at the bottom of the ramp into what I think is underground parking near the end of the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's a very strange video. Why hasn't the shooting from this angle been reported in the media? Or this witness interviewed?

It's clear that the guy would have been visible in the video from the OP, too. But that was the EXACT part that was cut out. You can see the shooter go down -- as the OP noted -- just as the unknown guy is passing.

Any media outlet that scooped this story would have interest and interest means profit. So why did they cut it out and ignore the story?

RED. FLAG.
that was going to be my next point in checking that out. I'm going to have a look are you sure?

Edit:I can't really say for sure on that one it seems a bit jumpy.
edit on 50121642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You need to get to 20 comments to start a thread. You can get there in no time!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Thank You!!! I was wondering if there were police out of shot all I knew about were the ones in the building and never heard otherwise(I was never sure of the location of the other police that died so I also thought maybe it was some of them shooting at him too) .Although, this still begs question what about the guy in the middle of the street while cops are shooting at the shooter, he just keeps walking by doesn't drop to ground or anything...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's clear that the guy would have been visible in the video from the OP, too. But that was the EXACT part that was cut out. You can see the shooter go down -- as the OP noted -- just as the unknown guy is passing.

Any media outlet that scooped this story would have interest and interest means profit. So why did they cut it out and ignore the story?

RED. FLAG.
that was going to be my next point in checking that out. I'm going to have a look are you sure?

Edit:I can't really say for sure on that one it seems a bit jumpy.

Nope, no I am not, on second look. That was the officer falling after being hit, I think.

Sorry!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good point! But it doesn't fit the narrative of 'lone gunman. So it's gotta be cut out.

Good thread!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At the end of the day for all we know this guy might have just been a little too drunk (or high) for his own good and didn't realise how much danger he was in. He looks white to me and I find it a bit strange the man who announced he wanted to kill whites let him walk on by without a second look.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You need to get to 20 comments to start a thread. You can get there in no time!

I second this. I think this is an important piece of information that needs to get out.

And, sg1642, thank you for starting this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

At the end of the day for all we know this guy might have just been a little too drunk (or high) for his own good and didn't realise how much danger he was in. He looks white to me and I find it a bit strange the man who announced he wanted to kill whites let him walk on by without a second look.

If that's the case then he gets the "dumb-ass" award of the year, LOL.

No, really. They wouldn't have edited him out if it was a simple explanation like that.
edit on 13-7-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, really. They wouldn't have edited him out if it was a simple explanation lime that.

I'm not so sure he has been edited out yet can't really say for sure with the film that is out there. It still doesn't explain him being there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, really. They wouldn't have edited him out if it was a simple explanation lime that.

I'm not so sure he has been edited out yet can't really say for sure with the film that is out there. It still doesn't explain him being there in the first place.

I have gone back to your OP video and I think he was edited out -- but not by cutting the video. In the full-view vertical phone video in the first half of the video, eventually the man walking by would have been visible. But CNN crops the top and bottom of the view out, about 45 seconds in, to zoom in. And that's when they finally include the frames immediately after the officer was shot.

If CNN hadn't zoomed in, I do believe that the man walking by would have been in some of those frames at the bottom where it was cropped out.

ETA: In other words, he was cropped out, not cut out.

Great thread, indeed!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And no one is talking about this guy, either. You'd think CNN or Fox (or whatever news channel is the favorite) would have this guy on, interviewing him, asking "What was going through your mind as you walked past the shooter?"

I haven't heard a peep. Not even on local news.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And no one is talking about this guy, either. You'd think CNN or Fox (or whatever news channel is the favorite) would have this guy on, interviewing him, asking "What was going through your mind as you walked past the shooter?"

I haven't heard a peep. Not even on local news.

Now that this video is out, I am sure they will...and it will explain it all away nice & neat, no doubt.

Red flag though, even if they do, because it will take this video to get the man walking by 'to suddenly come forward.'

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join