It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can people tell me what they can see in this Dallas footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is the clearest and most complete version I've seen. iHope it helps.

I've seen this video and it's a good one but it doesn't show him dropping to the ground, which is what the OP is asking about.

Now, what IS happening in this video is that, when he runs around the corner, he stops and spends several seconds doing something. There's closer footage of this part that appears to show him changing out his clothes.

Very weird.

ETA: Did anyone find out who that black SUV belonged to?
edit on 13-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Listen to what he says... "THE MAN HAD A RIFLE, AN AR15, AS CLEAR AS DAY, A BIG MAGAZINE"..didn't this guy have an SKS they said? There's a world of difference..either that or there's TWO shooters.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
Listen to what he says... "THE MAN HAD A RIFLE, AN AR15, AS CLEAR AS DAY, A BIG MAGAZINE"..didn't this guy have an SKS they said? There's a world of difference..either that or there's TWO shooters.

It was an AK-74. It was identified in the leaked photos and now the press is all over it. Saw a few articles this morning.

I still feel there were two shooters.
edit on 13-7-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: andy1972

It was an AK-74. It was identified in the leaked photos and now the press is all over it. Saw a few articles this morning.

I still feel there were two shooters.

Well, and AK74 and an AR15 don't look alike...and this guy shouts "AN AR15 clear as day, a big magazine"..

The Saiga does resemble an SKS when you look at it with a small mag and the original stock.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
He clearly drops to the ground and there is a clear cut in the footage and if you compare the footage it comes before the officer rushes him.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
He clearly drops to the ground and there is a clear cut in the footage and if you compare the footage it comes before the officer rushes him.

Wasn't there a person just casually walking by during this shooting? Maybe it was this part that was cut out. Can you find any footage of this person on the net anywhere?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Wasn't there a person just casually walking by during this shooting? Maybe it was this part that was cut out. Can you find any footage of this person on the net anywhere?
i have read that several times but I haven't seen it I don't think.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There are a couple of jumps, it looks like they're editing out graphic content. This is also a much crapier angle of that scene.

What got me in a different video of the same time frame was the shooter seeming to motion to someone of to the left of camera and his awareness that the cop going to the pillar was unaware. He the fires to his left of the pillar to distract the officer, then bounces around to his right of he pillar. That's A LOT of situational awareness.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yeah but my point is the only graphic thing we see in that area is the shooting of the police and that comes after the footage with the jump in it. So what was edited out?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Clearly edited video.
The first at 0:33 when the guy is shot and drops down. The same part is shown again in close up so they had to start over with him standing. Then another cut was made at 0:54 after other people arrived and he had been moved.
I don't think the cuts were made for any deception, just to reduce play time on T V.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

That is a possibility yeah.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I see some edited footage for the CNN broadcast. What's the problem?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The video in question with they guy just walking by has been posted a few times but, somehow always seems to get overlooked... soulrebel11 just posted a link to said video on page 1 of this thread.. It has some of the best screenshots I have seen yet of the person just casually walking by..The shooter is a blur by the pillar.
edit on 13-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes, it looks like it cuts out and, yes, it looks like he drops.

:56 mark is odd, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulrebel11
Maybe a cut to remove another individual walking into frame? (a Second shooter/accomplice perhaps? or the REAL shooter?)

mediatakeout.com...
(The video is shown at the bottom)

There appears to be an individual walking calmly on the road despite the gunfire around them. Maybe there has already been an explanation for this... but in the meantime, I find it quite suspect not to mention eerie!

Wow, how did I miss this post. Thanks for posting that! Maybe this was the footage that ended up being edited in other cellphone videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Maybe a cut to remove another individual walking into frame? (a Second shooter/accomplice perhaps? or the REAL shooter?)

mediatakeout.com...

There appears to be an individual walking calmly on the road despite the gunfire around them. Maybe there has already been an explanation for this... but in the meantime, I find it quite suspect not to mention eerie!

Dbl post, sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

mediatakeout.com...

Wow, how did I miss this post. Thanks for posting that! Maybe this was the footage that ended up being edited in other cellphone videos.

Yes, wow wow WOW!

And this was what was edited out on CNN?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

The video in question with they guy just walking by has been posted a few times but, somehow always seems to get overlooked... soulrebel11 just posted a link to said video on page 1 of this thread.. It has some of the best screenshots I have seen yet of the person just casually walking by..The shooter is a blur by the pillar.

If I didn't know this was the Dallas shooting I would've thought this was just a training session, what with the guy just casually walking around like that. Like he's the instructor or something.

The MSM is completely ignoring this!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I have a huge question at 40-60seconds in this video puffs of smoke are seen coming from first to the left of pillar and then seem to follow shooter as he moves right..

I just slowed this video down in VLC player and can see sparks flying also I cant figure out how to capture video from it but here you can see a small sparks from some of those puffs it moves from right to left..They are almost impossible to see at regular speed...I wigh I could upload video in slow motion you can see smoke puffs and then sparks from those puffs quite a few times...At full speed you can only see the smoke puffs.

Someone was shooting at the shooter????Here are some links to sreenshots I took in order

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 6

ps dont mean to hijack thread

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have posted the video allegedly showing this second person. Please see previous page :

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join