It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Takeaway boss ignores masked armed robber to continue serving customer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Said Ahmed was working at his Egyptian Kebab House in Christchurch , New Zealand last month when an armed robber walks into the shop demanding money , Mr Ahmed was in the process of serving a customer which he continued to do ignoring the bemused robber who thankfully saw no other option but to walk away.
The CCTV footage has been released by police.

Mr Ahmed said the footage of the casual hold-up has turned him into a local celebrity. He said: "Customers have been telling me how brave I am but I don't think I am brave.
It just happened and I didn't really think anything of it. "It was a surprise because nothing like this has ever happened to me in the 15 years I have owned the shop. "It has made me a little bit famous though and that is quite nice."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Police are now looking for a gunman with a severely crushed ego.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And the customer even comes to the counter to collect his food.. well.. this is one for those dumbest criminal shows..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Said Ahmed was working at his Egyptian Kebab House in Christchurch , New Zealand last month when an armed robber walks into the shop demanding money , Mr Ahmed was in the process of serving a customer which he continued to do ignoring the bemused robber who thankfully saw no other option but to walk away.
The CCTV footage has been released by police.

Mr Ahmed said the footage of the casual hold-up has turned him into a local celebrity. He said: "Customers have been telling me how brave I am but I don't think I am brave.
It just happened and I didn't really think anything of it. "It was a surprise because nothing like this has ever happened to me in the 15 years I have owned the shop. "It has made me a little bit famous though and that is quite nice."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Police are now looking for a gunman with a severely crushed ego.

Serious, but hilarious.
I'm thinking, Ergo...'therefore he walked'

Looking again, that robber is wearing some weird clobber below the waist, looks like no pants and suspenders..scratch that, it's seriously baggy Chinos beige, a dark anorak, with a white flying dragon, white armbands, black and white waistband, black holdall with black piping, and probably says, "Shucks" a lot.

edit on 12-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bwahahaha !

Robber: "This is a stickup !"
Clerk: "Could you hold on a minute ? I'm with another customer."
Robber: "Oh, sorry didn't mean to interrupt. I'll wait my turn."

Surely this criminal must be a Canadian on vacation in New Zealand !

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Surely this criminal must be a Canadian on vacation in New Zealand !

New Zealanders are kind of like the Canadians of the Southern hemisphere...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

New Zealanders are kind of like the Canadians of the Southern hemisphere...

Oh well then that explains it...

Now I know why so many Canadians love living in New Zealand (as well as vacationing there).

We blend right in !

new topics

top topics

join