It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Is Jeb Bush going to vote for Gary Johnson?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Does the GOP hate Trump that much?

The Bushes hate Trump that much because he's a big ol' meanie who cut in line. Most of the rest of the GOP hates Trump because he's in a position to potentially throw their system of looking out for the GOP insiders instead of the citizenry right out the window. (Whether he will or not... we may never know).

IF Trump wins, they'll fall in place because they'll all be looking to curry some favor. It's a sickening yet fascinating thing to watch, like those shows with giant spiders catching mice.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Is Hillary still being questioned by the FBI?

The Clinton foundation is being seriously investigated, looks like around 40 agents from what I hear. They have the goods on Hillary but taking her down looks like it would be tricky, they have to have an iron clad case or the collateral damage will be huge. It looks like they are investigating lynch as well and Comey because of their past associations and contributions. If they take her down because of the email issues, they will end up taking down the goverment. If they take her down via the Clinton foundation, they can cherry-pick the evidence and save most of the goverment. If they don't take her down, the Russians will release their damning material or use it to blackmail her/the US if she wins. It's a high stakes game of chess.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sorry to say this, but Jeb who? and who in the heck is Gary Johnson, yes I been sarcastic, I guess the Bushes are sore losers after all.

They are still crying that this elections none of them matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

People here seem to think elections are horse races.

Voting is placing a bet on a political horse.

Only the establishment has rigged the race in their favor.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is a safe tactic some in the GOP are using. A big part of the GOP is just going sit home because the hate Trump and Clinton. That is a disaster for the GOP, they need those voters voting to try and hold the house and/or Senate. They do not want them to vote for Clinton adding to what already looks like a landslide victory and they likely would not even if encouraged to. So you point them at Johnson. He is no threat, takes away Trump votes, and does not give Clinton even more and they vote the party in the other races. Romney seems to be pushing the Mormons that way which in why Trump and Clinton are tied there. You never see Utah in play. However, as more Mormons go for Johnson it is likely to give the state to Clinton or if things get real crazy Johnson could take it. It is possible. And finding some place for Trump to replace those electoral votes becomes pretty much impossible.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The only way Clinton will win the elections is by stealing the elections, nobody likes Clinton, nobody.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The only way Clinton will win the elections is by stealing the elections, nobody likes Clinton, nobody.

Clinton is very disliked however polls show Trumps number so bad that he makes her look popular. She has everything from polls, a ground game, higher numbers, a much easier electoral map, Trumps incompetent campaign, solid support in the blue states, and well run campaign. Frankly it would be hard for her to lose.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Jeb Bush is still relevant?

LOL I'm joking people...I'm joking...

I can't help but wonder why he even ran, considering how dismal his numbers consistently were.

For a while there on ATS he was considered the "Anointed One" though. Everyone thought he'd be the next president just because he was a Bush. Funny how that ended up working out. Naturally, no one apologized for guessing wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yea, this is pretty much Clinton's race to lose. The only thing going for Trump is his momentum and the fact that he isn't more of the same (which would probably be enough to win in any other Presidential race).

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I have the feeling that the GOP is going to nominate somebody else creating a mess like nobody have ever seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join