It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman crashes car into house after closing her eyes to pray

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

no but at the same time, the women in the house was in her bedroom praying asking god for a way to remodel her house...

now, not only can't her husband claim it's not necessary, but he also can't claim proverty..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
olaru12

That woman is an idiot.

She shouldn't be driving. They should suspend her license.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And she thanked Jesus she survived afterwards..... Yea, she fell asleep.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

She just got things mixed up a bit.
Every time I crash my car into a house I wait until afterwards for a little prayer.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh gosh..... I had a friend that used to come over all the time. He had a nice 56 Ford pickup, pretty desirable a vehicle to have. He also used to smoke pot a lot and despite that was still a neat guy to visit and hang out with. One day he didn't come over as was his practice almost daily. A couple days went by and I was sort of wondering what had become of him.

Finally he shows up and the front driver fender is missing, the hood mangled in the front and the grill fairly damaged. He went on to tell me that he had went to Del Taco and was eating tacos while driving and had dropped one on the floorboard and was reaching down to retrieve it and plowed a telephone pole. And yea he was stoned. Just had to have that taco.... I never teased him about it.... the things people do, amazingly dumb sometimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you have a biblical name it has to be your core belief.

As if 98% of professing Christians are pious and pure representations of a 2000 year old religion.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"The Lord looks after he (or she) that looks after him(her)self"

Just saying....

Man what a special kind of stupid this lady was. It's just fortunate she didn't kill anyone as she ran through the stop sign.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When I was a kid, a couple of brothers up the street from me had a crazy old aunt. One day she was driving and somehow lost control of her car. She went flying through a stop sign, up a curb, did a 180 and luckily stopped before she went back into the street. She tore up a huge U. It was another one of our buddies lawn Lol
She claimed Jesus took hold of the wheel. Hope fully she meant after she lost control

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.wptv.com...

Jesus take the wheel....

The crash occurred when a 28-year-old woman closed her eyes to pray while traveling down a Mary Esther, Florida street. The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office said woman blew through a stop sign, went through the intersection and rammed into front of a house. The woman tried to back up, but her tires spun in the sand. The woman was cited for reckless driving with property damage, and was taken to a local hospital.

Can't you pray with your eyes open?

no, I`m pretty sure jesus doesn`t like it when you do that, I read that somewhere in the bible.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: TheBulk
And here come the Christianphobes!

How do you know she is Christian?
I didn't see which particular unverifiable god she 'prayed' to.

...and I'm with Gortex, just seems like a bull# excuse to me, stupid bitch could have killed someone, whatever her lame excuse is.

With a name like MARY ESTHER, my bet is that she's a Christian but who knows....

Now the question is, how many stars did you get because people thought you were being very cleverly ironic, and how many stars did you get from people who agreed with you and thought Mary Esther was the person in the story?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join