It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever heard of Larry Gordon? Killed 2 officers yesterday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This man killed 2 officers yesterday, I don't see his picture all over the place or any real outrage though, I guess it just doesn't fit the narrative. I know he's white in this case, but I still wonder if perhaps what happened in Dallas will motivate people of multiple ethnicity and cultures?
edit on 12-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

How and why is key to the killing of cops..did this guy commit a crime then flew and kill the cops or did he just go and kill some cops.

Context is key here

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

This man killed 2 officers yesterday, I don't see his picture all over the place or any real outrage though, I guess it just doesn't fit the narrative. I know he's white in this case, but I still wonder if perhaps what happened in Dallas will motivate people of multiple ethnicity and cultures?

Yea I saw this. I made a thread on it yesterday. It was blasted all over my tv as it was happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Yea I saw this. I made a thread on it yesterday. It was blasted all over my tv as it was happening.

iTruthSeeker

But now that he's identified the outrage is over for some reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Exactly what outrage would you like to see happening?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

iTruthSeeker

It was unrelated to the mess going on lately. He killed 2 bailiffs, I am assuming, to escape. He did not target them because they were white cops. There was no picture of the guy that I saw until you posted. I am sure it will be all over the news again tonight.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

How and why is key to the killing of cops..did this guy commit a crime then flew and kill the cops or did he just go and kill some cops.

Context is key here

So cop killings are only outrageous in certain contexts? Some cop killings don't matter?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It was on the news..not cops but court officers...still horrible but because it does not require protests around race I guess it's a flash in the pan story..sorry for the family...
edit on 12-7-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

iTruthSeeker

White on white crime does not make much news, black on black crime does not make much news, white kills a black, ITS NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS. There is no racism, real or imagined, to be found in this case.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Context is key here

So cop killings are only outrageous in certain contexts? Some cop killings don't matter?

Yes some cop killings don't matter passed the actual event; there are certain hazards that come with the job.

Being hurt/killed by dangerous criminals they are guarding or perusing is a hazard of the job.

Being assassinated for political reasons is not a hazard of the job; and so when it happens the events matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Context is key here

Yes some cop killings don't matter passed the actual event; there are certain hazards that come with the job.

Being hurt/killed by dangerous criminals they are guarding or perusing is a hazard of the job.

Being assassinated for political reasons is not a hazard of the job; and so when it happens the events matter.

Being assassinated for political reasons is not a hazard of the job? Any source to back this up?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Main reason it isn't being continually blasted on the news media is that he used a bailiff's gun.....
No gun law could be passed that would make a difference.... unless they outlaw guns for law enforcement officers.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Main reason it isn't being continually blasted on the news media is that he used a bailiff's gun.....
No gun law could be passed that would make a difference.... unless they outlaw guns for law enforcement officers.

Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation, and yet the highest amount of shootings too. No gun law could be passed that would make a difference anywhere, that has nothing to do with this.

If the same circumstances in the story stood, but we simply gave old Larry here a good tan, it would be a totally different ball game.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Context is key here

Being assassinated for political reasons is not a hazard of the job? Any source to back this up?

No; sorry only common sense

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation, and yet the highest amount of shootings too. No gun law could be passed that would make a difference anywhere, that has nothing to do with this.

If the same circumstances in the story stood, but we simply gave old Larry here a good tan, it would be a totally different ball game.

No it would not... Had the bailiffs had what you call a "good tan" then yes it would have.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Context is key here

No; sorry only common sense

Strange, considering any law enforcement and military guy/gal will tell you that they are advised to not wear their uniform while off-duty due to the threat of being assassinated for exactly that; political reasons. It's in most PD manuals as well, just ask a cop.

You are wrong, but don't worry, I've corrected you.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The difference is the one presented to us by the main stream media. They decide which issue we should be confronted with. We see them focus exclusively on certain events and ignore others completely.

I'd even go so far as to suggest making issues to promote agendas.

Like racism (dividing us against each other),

gun control ( disarming the American Public),

and linking to Islam and the war on terror (to justify ever larger defense budgets and conquest).

Haven't you guys noticed? The last couple of mass shootings have conveniently incorporated all three.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Being somewhat in the LEO/ER response system...Im telling you.

Every day..you DO NOT hear a MAJORITY of shootings, killings, abuses. Its far, far different place to place, city to city, reason to reason, country to country.

This past week and a half in Michigan alone...there has been more killings, children, cops, bangers, ex's...EVERY DAY. You just dont hear about it. Oh it get on the news, otherwise I wouldnt know about it...but only a little bit gets on everyone's news.

And when one of us says something was all over the news? Yeah...maybe where you are, where you read, what sites you visit, what tv you watch....and when you watch it. That can be totally unknown or under-reported or not even reported...one city or site over from you.

But there are horrors everyday...each single one...that we all dont hear, read or see about. You'd all be shocked at what comes each day in my field of ER...Police and Fire...diversity of religion, ethnicity and tradition.

There is TONS like the above happening everyday...it just slips under the radar place to place for various and deceitful reasons. The public has little idea of how much is really going on.

Thnaks MS

edit on 12-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

PS Baliffs are officers of the court and branch of LE and the court in the city, county, state they serve

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You know EXACTLY why this isn't mainstream news. You pretend you dont know, trying to bait people into RACE vs RACE discussion, all the while saying to us "I really don't know why this isnt news wink wink"

This isnt headline news because of one reason and one reason only.

It involves a gun that was removed from the possession of a peace officer. No way for the Obama lovin and Raging rodham libs to turn this into a GUN CONTROL topic, so might as well move on until another schmuck gives us the story we need.

Glad I was able to point out exactly what you knew to be the truth from the start

Dorian Soran 2.0v

<<   2 >>

join