It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India and Russia to sign Multi billion Dollar Defense Deals in 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: intrptr

Ukraine has always been about cutting off the Russian Navy in the Black Sea.

That is Turkey's role, and once Erdogan swatted the Russian bear on the nose with a newspaper, the bear has has rolled over. Ankara and Moscow are making nice now that Putin realizes that Erdogan has resolve. Oh, and whatever happened to that Chinese aircraft carrier that was coming to Russia's aid in the Med?

I do think it surprised Putin Turket didn't back down from them don't think he entirely expected that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: DJW001

Ukraine has always been about cutting off the Russian Navy in the Black Sea.

That is Turkey's role, and once Erdogan swatted the Russian bear on the nose with a newspaper, the bear has has rolled over. Ankara and Moscow are making nice now that Putin realizes that Erdogan has resolve. Oh, and whatever happened to that Chinese aircraft carrier that was coming to Russia's aid in the Med?

I do think it surprised Putin Turket didn't back down from them don't think he entirely expected that.

Nope. And when you stand up to a bully...?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

BRICS is NOT a military alliance so please stop insinuating it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Lolo, the who world is gearing up defensively thanks to the US military, get real.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lolo, the who world is gearing up defensively thanks to the US military, get real.

Which has nothing to do with what I said. BRICS is not a military alliance.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

An Alliance, defending against NATO encroachment, nonetheless. What, you think they are arming to defeat Mickey Mouse?

Cracks me up. When people say NATO is coming warmongers say its only the EU, when Russia, China, India, Iran and Korea arm, its not an "alliance". You want to wipe those foggy filters...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

An Alliance, defending against NATO encroachment, nonetheless. What, you think they are arming to defeat Mickey Mouse?

Please explain, exactly, how Brazil finds NATO threatening.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

BRICS is not a military alliance and trying to discuss anything other than your suspect claim is sad.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Cracks me up. When people say NATO is coming warmongers say its only the EU, when Russia, China, India, Iran and Korea arm, its not an "alliance". You want to wipe those foggy filters...

Well Brazil is a part of a military alliance with the United States, the Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance that has an attack on one is an attack on all clause like NATO. It's members are United States, Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay. It also has the US only permanent military base in South America.

South Africa is part of the African Union which has a series of cooperation agreements with NATO allowing NATO and AU forces to work together against common threats. And it also is home to regular US Navy port calls.

India is a part of the new Trilateral with the US and Japan to face the common threat of fellow BRICS member China. And Russia is selling India weapons to use against China.

So you tell me that you think BRICS is an alliance against NATO when 3 of its 5 members are US allies and two of its members are arming to fight each other? And you expect anybody to take that serious?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Better start the destabilization process asap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join