It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Power Movement, and it's Trail of Breadcrumbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is in "hypothesis" mode and should be taken with scrutiny.

I've noticed a disturbing image popping up over the last several days in several places on the internet. I have seen it displayed from an FBI warning to two black shooters targeting whites to an NFL player.

1.On July 7th the FBI released the following to New Orleans -

FBI issued a "Potential Activity Alert," for "Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Riots Planned for 8-10 July, 2016," which is a day before 12 officers were ambushed and shot, killing 5 of them in Dallas Texas.

2. Micah Brown is Connected to This Image Through the Black Panthers

-
The picture, posted on “Black Panther Party of Mississippi,” a Facebook page frequented by the Dallas shooter, Micah Xavier Johnson, was reported to the social network by a concerned user. But Facebook refused to take the image down.

3. Lakeem Keon Scott has been tied to the same image. This is the shooter that targeted white people from a hotel window within hours of Micah Johnsons shooting. In a previous post of mine, a user noted the disturbing image appearing on a friends page of Lakeem's on Facebook(second facebook link, click on the users portrait).

4. And at the far reaching end Browns running Isaiah Crowell shared the image on Instagram.

I find the first three notes very disturbing in that the last two shooters were connected to this vulgar image along with a preemptive FBI warning. What it shows is that the image linked the two shooters from a source that is undefined, but likely known to the FBI, before the shootings occurred.

This means that either there is a large black extremest network that is undisclosed by the FBI and the "lone shooter" theory is void(or misrepresented), or/and the spread of such an image is so vast that the issue of black separatist is much larger than portrayed - or both.

I believe this is further elaborated by the Southern Poverty Law Center's study that shows a very substantial increase within black separatists groups in the US from 2014-2015 (a 60% increase).

edit on 12-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
An outfit called the BPPO Black Power Political Organisation claimed responsibility for the Dallas shootings on facebook,the page is now blocked or deleted but it is cached at Russia Today and several other sites whether a hoax or not I dont know also if real it may not be an affiliate of the group you mention for example in Ireland you had IRA,PIRA,The Real Ira,Sinn Fein etc
edit on 12-7-2016 by khnum because: more info

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I believe the President's administration is at the root of all of this. There are certain stats that the intelligence community is all too aware of. Stats that prove, quite conclusively, when an 'instance' can be set off like triggering a bomb.

0bama is using this to his advantage in the United States ... the same way his predecessor did in the Middle East. I'm just stunned by the tit-for-tat.

The racial shift in law enforcement is the one that's getting by everyone wearing PC blinders. Conceding anything to the 0bama administration is huge in terms of 'win' and it's going to take generations to sort out. Then again, that's exactly what 0bama and his ilk want.

You've really gotta admire the guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
After a bit more reseaech;

The 'artist' used the James Foley beheading video to draw the depiction:

This suggests sympathy or parrellel objectives to that event; suggesting that black separatists groups are influenced, on some level, by a facet of radical Islam.
edit on 12-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fax machine

edit on 12-7-2016 by THEMYKIL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join