It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Axelson Introducing Myself

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What's that banging noise i hear ???

Hmm... it's beginning to sound a lot like the ban hammer !!

lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyAxelson

something you should know, and i should have told or someone should have last night.
in this reply you made to me.

a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Move on already you aren't changing my mind, I really do enjoy life outside of ATS and Before its news. You don't know who I am, so your in no position to tell me a damn thing about what to do and how to live my life.

the site that i highlighted in red and large text, is banned here as a source.( don't believe me, ask the owners or the mods) they are known for making up BS and spewing false hoods from other sources, such as i want to say her/ their name is scoria fails, can't remember how to spell it.
and you have said Alex Jones a few times, well when you decide to brave the forums, and you metion AJ expect to be flooded with utter contempt for the man. all he's doing is making money off gullible people, the same way steven greer does.

if those are your two main sources,or any ones that are similar you really do need to find some that are better.

edit on 12-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Attacking me for my sources doesn't make your point at all it makes you look like a moron.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am not giving you the time of day anymore I know you just want to get a reaction out of me that would get me banned and I am not going there, go find someone else to attack on their introduction post.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Welcome aboard andy , but as a 15 year old you may want to rethink leaving your online footprint for future employers and others, assuming that is your real identity.

The big dogs will find your real identity regardless , but no need to make it easy for the average employer or nozy neighbor and friends.

Your thoughts and views today will likely differ from your future self.

edit on 01731America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jul 2016 21:01:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

using sources that are known for publishing falsehoods, makes you look like a idiot. and if you continue with the attitude your displaying as one member has said, the ban hammer will fall.

but hey if you want to live in ignorance then be my guest.

and just for your information, you haven't been attacked yet. if you call what has been said here attacks, i hate to see you when one does come.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join