It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Congress requests investigation into Hillary for PERJURY!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Milosevic - first hand experience

What makes you think I don't know any Bosnians or Serbs who also have first hand experience?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

What hillary has done can be found on the youtube. So, tell me how's what I said connected to what's this criminal doing?

You can found so many information about her on the internet.

So, where exactly is the irony?

Maybe it's a language thing.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So, where exactly is the irony?

YouTube and the internet are even less reliable than the MSM, and that includes Russia's state owned media in the MSM!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Youtube is pretty credible when we can actually see and hear another person lying straight to our face!

And I don't know what's up with you. Why are you trying to derail this wonderful thread with discussion about the civil war in Yugoslavia? How's that connected to this?

What Russia, Putin, Ce Guevara and Milosevic have anything to do with what's this criminal hillary doing and getting away with?

Stop deflecting

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Why are you focusing on American politics instead of those in your own country?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The thread has been opened up to "other politicians" ... Mostly when those were brought up by you.

Hillary Clinton is a politician. Politicians lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't know if you are familiar, but politics and geopolitics is my life.

There's not any rule on ATS stopping me from discussing it, so I will continue to do so. I will continue to call out your precious little criminal every chance that I get.

edit on 235k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is this thread now going to be about Milosevic, Bosnians or Serbs?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Irony is a lost art.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You sound almost like your precious hillary. She must be proud.

I wont say that you're lying, but rather you are misinformed. I never brought up any other politician. Your fellow supporter of hillary did so.

Just because politicians lie, it's supposed to be okay?! Holy...

It's okay people, because everybody lie, hillary should not be held accountable...
edit on 234k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is this thread now going to be about Milosevic, Bosnians or Serbs?

Well when another member brings it up as pertinent, should we just ignore it?

Clinton is not going to be convicted for perjury or any other trumped up crime.

This Republican Congess will go down in history for its malfeasance. Or actually will be a bitter little footnote in the History of the first woman POTUS

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And now it's about me.

Yes you really seem concerned about staying on topic.

Not.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another investigation into Hillary kicking off? Whats that, the umpteenth time?

We never get it.

A whole nother round of social media bashing from both sides.

is she or isn't she?

Stay tuned for the never ending story. It fits right alongside the endless debt and wars.

As long as its ongoing theres no solution. Because we have to wait till the end of the investigation.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So blatant acts of lying under oath by our country's highest officers should just be ignored...never questioned...or prosecuted?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think she is a liar and a scumbag but why do they have to keep digging when we all know that they won't do anything...?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If only they were robbing us blind,...then we wouldn't be able to see how gutless we have become to allow these mobsters to steal our country while we play.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My guess is Hillary was placed in the position of Secretary of State to perform a number of illegal functions to bring about certain results because only she had the balls and the foreign connections to do so. An Inspector General would've been in her way.

Inspector General; Dept. of Justice

I'm going to follow them on Twitter.
edit on 12-7-2016 by tweetie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another waste of taxpayer money. They just never got over Nixon getting caught and resigning. Tsk tsk

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Prediction: Hillary will not be indicted or charged as she will testify that she, given the facts at the time of her statements, she "thought" she was telling the truth. She will plead ignorance, again, as it is a proven defense for her.

Now, that being said, do we want to elect a president running this country that is admittedly extremely careless with national security information, doesn't seem to grasp the concept of taking responsibility (i.e. the buck will not stop there with her) for her actions, and cannot tell from truth and lies?

That, my friends, is the crux of this. She will get out of these charges by claiming to be a stupid and careless person. But, hopefully, that will also be seen by open minded voters as not the traits they want in a president.

That was a good post-
But.
At this point, what difference does it make?
If she gets indicted, I will also be surprised. I mean genuinely surprised. Mrs. Clinton is a master hurdler, she will hop over this hurdle as she did the last one, then at the very first speech to her supporters, she will crack a few jokes, wink, and be even more popular than before. People want to be on the side that is winning- these days, even if that side is cheating. Unfortunately that isn't a prediction- it's a pattern.
The question is, will Trump be much better? So far, to the trained eye it appears so. But when have the masses seen anything coming before?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Indigo5
Just a note...not sure anybody on this thread understands the legal definition of perjury...

This article describes how President Bill Clinton was Impeached for PERJURY.
en.wikipedia.org...
Seems pretty straight-forward...No?

Please read history...President Bill Clinton bald-faced lied under oath.."I never had sex with that girl"...and STILL was NEVER convicted of perjury.

Sure...he was impeached...but anyone can impeach, it's a political move, not legal...it failed...he was never removed from office.

No ...I do not think you understand the definition of perjury.

That was due to the redefinition of "sex" to not include a blowjob. Viola! He didn't lie.

Correct...And I am not arguing whether Hillary Clinton's statements were "Untrue"...they were..
I am not even "defending" Hillary Clinton.
I am defending reality and the actual legal definition of "Perjury"...Saying false things is not Perjury...Saying inaccurate or false statements is not "Perjury" ....lying is not even "perjury" unless the lie can be proven directly material to the outcome of the verdict.

Apart form whether you like or dislike Hillary Clinton...by the legal definition of "perjury", this move looks 100% political because the likelihood of any reasonable case being made that she perjured herself is far less than 1%...That is a legal opinion, not a political one or an emotional one....and it is a legal opinion widely understood by anyone that doesn't have an agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join