It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Congress requests investigation into Hillary for PERJURY!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well Lynch is in front of the committee today so we'll see what is gonna play out.

Hopefully we can start getting more pieces of the puzzles or get to see what a farce these people are!

I am aware of no IG at the state dept. it's another screw up.

Wtf goes on up in there!

edit on 7 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
sorry, replying to wrong post
edit on 12-7-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Now me personally? I think this will end in failure. However on the cosmic spectrum I feel this is a higher force making us see the folly of our system. Or maybe said 'higher force' has other plans. And no I don't mean the illuminati. For the most part the illuminati is a bunch of malign wackjobs that want a singular world order. Probably ruled by Muslims. Why do I mention all this? 1:Conspiracy forum. 2:It's more interesting than the cyclical political arguments. So consider this just the ramblings of a 'madman'

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Wtf goes on up in there!

Actions that makes the mafia look like an innocent down home family that cares.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: six67seven
It looks like HuffPost hasnt been informed of this news.
Its nowhere to be found on their 'Politics' page!
Lmao

The staff is waiting for instructions from the DNC.

They don't want to be accused of being negligently careless.

That, or the HuffPost editor simply does not want too be found "suicided" in a park ...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But only one is running for President !!

But eventually all of them will run for re-election, and if they make too much noise about the other party's doings, they will have to face the music when it regains a majority in Congress. It's as if the amateurs in Congress can't look beyond the next news cycle.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You were being distracted from the total obliteration of the 4th Amendment passed last night as a Patriot Act extension.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Indigo5
Except that we haven't seen the evidence. We only know that Congress alleges she intentionally misled Congress. Without that evidence, it's just speculation

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

You need to look up the word "prevarication."

(post by GoodayDog removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GoodayDog

Those 11 hours are the very reason the FBI got the referral to investigate her for perjury. If she did nothing wrong then the FBI will make that call.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2016 by cklein61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Sure you may ask me anything directly anytime.

I am not shocked when any political lies about anything whether "under oath" or not. The importance to me is what they supposedly lied about. In this case, it would be whether emails sent to Clinton by other people were marked appropriately.

To answer question two, no, I do not think it prudent to continue to investigate Hillary Clinton as it is beyond obvious to anyone not blinded by belief that the Republican Congress (in this case two individuals) are using their investigative power to pursue political theatre. They've admitted that! So, I'd put more stock in the value of "oaths before Congress" if one of these knobs would take the oath and testify that the main object of their snipe hunt is not to destroy Hillary Clinton. Then they can turn over their private email servers for intense scrutiny by the FBI for ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE AMISS.

Regarding your ETA ... are you familiar with the idea of "loaded questions" ... I'm not a fan. Best.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still waiting for the results of the ongoing FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation .
That's what's next

Oh, I'm sure you are.

Hope springs eternal.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So, I'd put more stock in the value of "oaths before Congress" if one of these knobs would take the oath and testify that the main object of their snipe hunt is not to destroy Hillary Clinton. Then they can turn over their private email servers for intense scrutiny by the FBI for ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE AMISS.

Unfortunately, when the Dems regain control of Congress next year, they will start their own witch hunts along these lines.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ok, we can go after Hillary for perjury. People think she lied about her emails. The money and time spent investigating her would not have happened if she was not running for president! Last week the British government came out and said there were no weapons of mass destruction. You know where I am going with this, and you still want to put her in jail for emails.. Give me a break! Compare emails to murder!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So, I'd put more stock in the value of "oaths before Congress" if one of these knobs would take the oath and testify that the main object of their snipe hunt is not to destroy Hillary Clinton. Then they can turn over their private email servers for intense scrutiny by the FBI for ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE AMISS.

Unfortunately, when the Dems regain control of Congress next year, they will start their own witch hunts along these lines.

I hope that's not what our Congress continues to devolve into. They're the legislative branch, not the investigative.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Then who should be investigating, and why are they not doing their job?!

Of course Congress needs to step in, when that criminal is getting away with her crimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cklein61
Ok, we can go after Hillary for perjury. People think she lied about her emails. The money and time spent investigating her would not have happened if she was not running for president! Last week the British government came out and said there were no weapons of mass destruction. You know where I am going with this, and you still want to put her in jail for emails.. Give me a break! Compare emails to murder!!!

Forget that, compare 110 emails that weren't marked property to 22 million that were deleted on a private email server used by the White House.

Why doesn't the Republican Congress suddenly so obsessed with emails and security and for god sakes "the truth" drag any of the Bush Administration in?

Because it's not about emails or security or the truth ... it's about Clinton. If the past is any guide, this is going to backfire on them incredibly. Even if Trump weren't running, I think they're pushing Clinton toward a landslide victory (not to mention the Senate and possibly even the House for Democrats).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join