It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Reynolds raising money after Philandro Castiles death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
That is the truth.

And it's Social Justice.

Win!! Win!!

-sigh

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Greven

I cannot comment on the guilt or innocence of the police officer or the guilt or innocence of the dead man. The evidence has not been presented and it is still under investigation.

The only thing I can say for certain is that the girlfriend is making a lot of money from this.

That is the truth.

Okay.

Do you disagree that others in the thread have condemned either the dead man or the girlfriend?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That is the truth.

And it's Social Justice.

Win!! Win!!

-sigh

Is this (maybe not safe for work, Daily Mail) social justice?

A very angry detective whose brother killed a little sleeping girl and was cleared of charges?
edit on 22Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:19:21 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There will be no justice, social or otherwise there is...JUST US.!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

I cannot comment on the guilt or innocence of the police officer or the guilt or innocence of the dead man. The evidence has not been presented and it is still under investigation.

The only thing I can say for certain is that the girlfriend is making a lot of money from this.

That is the truth.

Okay.

Do you disagree that others in the thread have condemned either the dead man or the girlfriend?

People have condemned the cop and the dead man.

I even said that I would have tried to stop the bleeding instead of streaming this.

But that's because I have seen the video and I know that no one, including the girlfriend had tried to stop the bleeding.

People will try and convict the cop, as seen on media and these pages, and others will find fault with the dead man.

I am in no position to do either because I don't have all the facts.

Again, the only factual thing anyone can say is that the girlfriend is making money from this event.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That is the truth.

Okay.

I condemned Luscious Diamond because I saw the other FB video where she's smoking a blunt and filming her crotch with her daughter in the back seat.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where were all the outrage many here had when George Zimmerman sold the gun he used to shoot dead Trayvon Martin for $250,000, matter of fact many cheered his business acumen, when I complained that the dude is profiting off a dead teen he murdered, many here and elsewhere online sighted capitalism at it's fineness,.but gwad forbid should the fiancee of the man who just had the rug pulled out from under her and whatever plans they had together gone, get a few dollars for her pain from the kindness of strangers...lets drag her out tar and feathered that ghetto fabulous hood rat.

The shame is on you guys.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hmm. I don't remember even replying to that thread. Can you find where I did?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hmm. I don't remember even replying to that thread. Can you find where I did?

I wasn't making a specific reference to you, just the attitude many took.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That is the truth.

Okay.

People have condemned the cop and the dead man.

I even said that I would have tried to stop the bleeding instead of streaming this.

But that's because I have seen the video and I know that no one, including the girlfriend had tried to stop the bleeding.

People will try and convict the cop, as seen on media and these pages, and others will find fault with the dead man.

I am in no position to do either because I don't have all the facts.

Again, the only factual thing anyone can say is that the girlfriend is making money from this event.

Your concern seems to be for the officers, and not the dead man or his girlfriend.

Again, like we said, the officer was pointing a gun in her direction and gave her orders. Given what happened immediately prior, you would disobey his orders?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes... GHETTO FABULOUS HOOD RAT.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Given the situation, I'd be screaming my head off because someone just got shot right next to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That's aside from her reactions to the shooting, which is what the topic is about, and what others have critiqued her for.
edit on 22Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:57:24 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Given the situation, I'd be screaming my head off because someone just got shot right next to me.

Yeah someone who might shoot you if you freaked out, or to cover up what seems to you to be murder, given her commentary as to her reasons above.

Seems to me her smartest move was to be calm and livestream, since she had the opportunity - and that evidence can't disappear unless Facebook removes it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Greven Looks like he is on the right side of the car. Maybe its an old brittish car and Im mistaken. Why would he even have a liscence after all the infractions, or a concealed carry permit. Here in Cali, I would have to jump through hoops to have one and he wouldnt have a chance. I have a clean record, and no tickets either

It's neither, it's a video that was mirrored by Facebook's software. Look on this page for photos of the vehicle, but I would say not safe for work given it's the Daily Mail.
He is on the passenger side with a gun on his lap Bro. Concealed carry requires that you cannot carry it where itcan be seen. I know this. I have a CC gun. WTF are you going on about. ??? Get real
edit on 11-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Greven Looks like he is on the right side of the car. Maybe its an old brittish car and Im mistaken. Why would he even have a liscence after all the infractions, or a concealed carry permit. Here in Cali, I would have to jump through hoops to have one and he wouldnt have a chance. I have a clean record, and no tickets either

It's neither, it's a video that was mirrored by Facebook's software. Look on this page for photos of the vehicle, but I would say not safe for work given it's the Daily Mail.
He is on the passenger side with a gun on his lap Bro. Concealed carry requires that you cannot carry it where itcan be seen. I know this. I have a CC gun. WTF are you going on about. ??? Get real

The view is reversed because she is using the camera on her phone that allows her to see herself when she's filming.

Take a selfie and you'll notice the same effect.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
For the last time, Castile was the driver. Literally everywhere says this. The video was flipped around.

Yeah I shoot guns myself, my best friend has CCW (doesn't do me any good due to my job), I frequently shoot sporting clays, and I don't see that a black blur near the dead man's waist is a gun.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

That's aside from her reactions to the shooting, which is what the topic is about, and what others have critiqued her for.

I thought it was about her profiting from her boyfriend's death... my bad.

As for her reaction, I'm guessing she was too stoned to react like a normal person would, but what do I know?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem
For the last time, Castile was the driver. Literally everywhere says this. The video was flipped around.

Yeah I shoot guns myself, my best friend has CCW (doesn't do me any good due to my job), I frequently shoot sporting clays, and I don't see that a black blur near the dead man's waist is a gun.

So put yourself in his place. you state. I gotta gun right here. I have a permit to carry. And then reach for it. He was stupid. Now he is dead stupid. I speak from experience, and I would never do what he did. He was a dummy, and it cost him his life. I want everyone in here to pay attention, dont follow his lead, Dont reach until instructed and do so very slowly while interacting with the cop. I dated a cop. They are sfraid for their lives

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
She would've got shot if she did anything else other than exactly what she did
edit on 11-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join