It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Reynolds raising money after Philandro Castiles death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds and her daughter will soon be invited to the whitehouse and be embrased and entertained by the Obamas. She may even go on a talk show with Michelle at her side to discuss what is wrong with America and how we can change all that once and for all with an Obama plan

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
It is clear that that woman has absolutely no emotions what so ever. The poor guy was still moving about when she coldly said, "he just killed my boyfriend". She never tried to help him, never asked if he was alright or tried to comfort him in any way. The guy died having to listen to that selfish B go on and on.

I agree.

The way she conducted herself, added to the gofundme aspect and the disinformation she spread on Facebook (that went viral), has me a bit perturbed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Spider879

I'm sorry when I watch the video I see her giving an Oscar worthy rendition and what appears to be an interview for the camera.

Had she had been so in love with this person I don't know how she could of held it together so well and give such a wonderful presentation.

Oh and did you missed the part where it really hit her that her man was dead and she started freaking out, and her lil girl stepped up in a grand tear jerking performance. line was this..I wanna get my mommie's hand...don't worry mommy I am right here with you

I mean you could almost hear that 4yrs old breakout in that song above..bravo bravo!!! get that cash and BET award.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I forgot to include the Facebook posts.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: onequestion
I love how she kicked her arm and shoulder so he would fall back and not on her. She is heartless.

Yep. It's very hard for your body language to lie for you ... the way her mouth does.

This woman is a borderline sociopath.

Am still waiting to see his concealed carry permit. Ahhhhhahahahaha!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
ETA Update: Castile now has $175K and the Sterling $692K.

Not knocking the information posted.

But, whatevahs (the Hawaiian in me comes to the surface). Somebody'll be along to fleece them in no time at all. Then they'll be broke again ... only with memories of what it was to be above the poverty line and up in clear air.

Let me know if they clear the four or five million it takes to be financially free for the rest of your life.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I would have tried to stop the bleeding.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds and her daughter will soon be invited to the whitehouse and be embrased and entertained by the Obamas. She may even go on a talk show with Michelle at her side to discuss what is wrong with America and how we can change all that once and for all with an Obama plan

And then this is added to the discussion.

So much for intelligent discourse.

Oh come on. You know its probably more then a possibility.
She and Michelle will likely jump up and bust some dance moves too

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not if you didnt really love him

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok Serious here now:

A person will lay down their life to save someone they really love. They will always put them first. I think we all know that, but can we all admit it? Love conquers all. Love is fearless. Love is a mother bear protecting her cubs. We didnt see that here. We saw something else, didnt we

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Martin75
I love how she kicked her arm and shoulder so he would fall back and not on her. She is heartless.

Yep. It's very hard for your body language to lie for you ... the way her mouth does.

This woman is a borderline sociopath.

Am still waiting to see his concealed carry permit. Ahhhhhahahahaha!!

Yeah because we all know that Black ppl lie a lot don't we.

We are all just a bunch of Dindunuffings who after death our family and near family will make sht up to get paid, if you will pls goto time 9:07 you may want to skip over icky black ppl complaining about the death of their family member blah blah blah whine whine whine!! to the relevant part about his licence

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You mean after you were done filming?

Or before you almost forgot to act outraged?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ok Serious here now:

A person will lay down their life to save someone they really love. They will always put them first. I think we all know that, but can we all admit it? Love conquers all. Love is fearless. Love is a mother bear protecting her cubs. We didnt see that here. We saw something else, didnt we

How is she supposed to "lay down their life" against a police officer?

I agree that she took the drama queen route, but how in the hell is she supposed to take the role of mother bear against the police officers?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Two questions: When did the police remove the daughter from the vehicle?

When was the first time she mentions her daughter in the video?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Two questions: When did the police remove the daughter from the vehicle?

When was the first time she mentions her daughter in the video?

From what I understand, the girl was not in the car at the time of the shooting. She was removed before the incident took place.

I cannot confirm that.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am assuming the same but I do not have any confirmation either. There is a huge chunk of this that is missing, until that void is filled, it's all up in the air.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The day I checked (maybe Sunday?), I also checked what they had raised for the officers killed in Dallas on the GoFundMe. Trust me, it wasn't a lot, so I created a bit of a stink on Twitter about that. However, to be fair, if was only very shortly after Dallas and there are other sites where donations are collected (I couldn't find all of them).

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Honestly I think that jumping right into racism and everyone hates black people over any and every comment is going to be like the boy who cries wolf eventually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join