It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Reynolds raising money after Philandro Castiles death

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Her lawyer is incompetant. He should not allow her to speak in public ever again. diamond lavish just never stops lying and contradiciting herself.

In her press conference she went on about how her daughter was the first to know Castile was dead and gone. In that interview you posted from the view she goes on aboit how her daughter believes Philando is not dead.

Child protective services need to step in and remove that poor child from that toxic environment and unfit mother.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: onequestion
I love how she kicked her arm and shoulder so he would fall back and not on her. She is heartless. I agree, if he has family they should get the money NOT her!

Oh don't worry, I believe 3 of his family members all have their own gofundmes as well

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Sorry, but I just don't see it that way at all.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Spider879

I have just read the whole thread obvious to me racism is rife in the US and here on ATS...they disguise it well but it is obvious.

No but those of you defending these armed robbing, child molesting, cop attacking thugs are doing a good job of turning us into racists.

I know plenty of ghetto fabulous, hood rat white chicks too.

Who are you talking about here?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: reldra

She kept her cool in order to document that horrible thing properly.

I have a grip.

I've been robbed at gun point before and my girlfriend was standing next to me.

Recording a video and livestreaming it on Facebook was literally the furthest thing from my mind.

Staying calm after someone gets shot right next to you and then suddenly bursting into tears?

No. Sometimes a spade is a spade.

Not every person acts the same way. It appears, in the beginning, he was shot in the arm. He bleeds out quickly. There would have been no help in trying to stop the bleeding. The cop is standing right there, and I can see the cop is freaking out, but he does nothing but stand there with his gun up.

It is standard operating procedure to secure the scene, weapon, etc before rendering aid. This is true of all PD's. and they did give him cpr after more officers arrived.

iTruthSeeker

This includes removing the gun and placing it in a secure location.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Crime scene photo showing Castile's gun where it fell when he was pulled out of the car.

It is not holstered.

Evidence marker 6 is the gun.

This lends credibility to the theory that the gun was out on his lap.

annettekblog.files.wordpress.com...

No it's pretty damn unlikely that a gun just fell out of the guy's lap onto the ground. A faulty gun could discharge, and first responders aren't going to chance that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ssenerawa

Racists and retarded. Got it.

I mean I'm not one to call names, but good Lord... have you not seen how many times people keep trying to argue that Castile was on the passenger side?

That and the 'you type like a girl' bit - the mind boggles.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Just using your logic.

You and others claim anybody using facts and evidence to counter the narrative given by Lavish Diamond is somehow racist against black people.

So, using your logic, anybody arguing aginst officer Yanez is obviously racist against latinos.

Of course neither is true.

Just pointing out the silliness of it all, so even you can understand.

What facts do you have again?

Conjecture that the man who worked for St Paul school district for 14 years is a gangbanger?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[Yt]MSblGwbMxJc[/yt]

Someone fix this.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

[yvid] this is the code for a youtube video

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

"U people"

Really?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before but apparently you really are racist and bigoted.
I don't know what color you are how am I racist lol what? What race is you mistakingly assume I'm talking about when I said "U people". That obviously refers to whoever I was having conversations with regardless of their ethnicity. I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a specific colored skin to agree and/or disagree with how the situation took place.
edit on 12-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION***

STOP THE NAME CALLING AND OFF TOPIC BICKERING.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

YVID, TY!

Edit* anyways, I think it speaks to this Diamond's character, this video.

Why is it NONE of these people "murdered" by cops are good people? Yes, I said it.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Tempter because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Guy held down a job for 14 years serving food to kids, has been described as Mr. Rogers with dreadlocks and you want to say he isn't a good person because of some weed?

Really?

Also, please stop spamming the same video that we've seen earlier in the thread.
edit on 21Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:53:34 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Are we to believe that you're a "good" person?

Can you please tell me where in this 12 minute video we see or hear Philandro Castile? I've skipped through it and don't see him in the car, but maybe I'm missing it. I'm rather loathe to spend 12 minutes listening to this woman's personal video blog, that I'm sure was never meant to go public, and most probably leaked from her confiscated phone by the police.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Crime scene photo showing Castile's gun where it fell when he was pulled out of the car.

It is not holstered.

Evidence marker 6 is the gun.

This lends credibility to the theory that the gun was out on his lap.

annettekblog.files.wordpress.com...

Actually, thanks for that picture, because that proves the gun used in the robbery is not the same as the one Castile was carrying (presumably the police officer would not drop his own gun on the ground).

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
To the OP, you can't watch that video and not know that we have a real problem. This. Broke. My. Heart.

He didn't have a broken tail light, and she did the right thing to record and remain calm doing so. This one video made me understand what black people are saying is true.. I applaud her level headed actions. Watching that man die like that, no ambulance was called and the officer was still pointing a gun at him, disgusting.

Go to 9:35 of this video and see Diamond Reynold break down while her 4 year old is with her in the back of a police car handcuffed for no reason. The should be ashamed of themselves.

He didn't have a broken tail light, and she did the right thing to record and remain calm doing so. This one video made me understand what black people are saying is true.. I applaud her level headed actions. Watching that man die like that, no ambulance was called and the officer was still pointing a gun at him, disgusting.

Exactly, well said.

ETA:

“I wanted everyone in the world to know that no matter how much the police tamper with evidence, how much they stick together, no matter how they manipulate our minds to believe what they want, I wanted to put it on Facebook and go viral so that the people could see,” Reynolds told media earlier today. “I wanted the people to determine who was right and who was wrong. I want the people to be the testimonies here. All of us saw with our eyes — the only thing you guys didn’t see is when he shot, and if I would’ve moved while that gun was out, he would’ve shot me too.”

Source
edit on 12-7-2016 by dreamingawake because: added article

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Are we to believe that you're a "good" person?

Can you please tell me where in this 12 minute video we see or hear Philandro Castile? I've skipped through it and don't see him in the car, but maybe I'm missing it. I'm rather loathe to spend 12 minutes listening to this woman's personal video blog, that I'm sure was never meant to go public, and most probably leaked from her confiscated phone by the police.

I believe it was posted to her Facebook. By her.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'll ask you again, at what point in the video do we see or hear Philandro Castile? I don't see him anywhere in the video.

edit on 12-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Its a mixed bag here, the woman talks him up as a hero but he's got quite a rap sheet with violence being the main part of it, a hero he was not but did he deserve to get shot, well its really hard to tell because its all so contradictory, I guess only her and the officer know the real truth whatever that may be. Technically his back history is irrelevant to what happened in the car unless the officer knew him and there was history of threatening the Police but I do so dislike families and others making sweeping statements about just how wonderful a person was when they have a list a mile long that says very much otherwise, again, that's a personal dislike and not pertinent to this crime. As for the filming and live stream, most of me says 'good for her' as she got it out for all to see but yes, there is a secondary wave of ' but your man is either dead or dying next to you and you are showing him zero care', that irks me.

As for the gofundme thing, IF she herself started it then I think its a little callous and the money should go in most to his family and a small portion to her as the child is not his and the real money side will come down to his family.

I'm not one of these people who live their life via social media like facebook, I do have an account but purely because I was pushed in to trying it, having tried it I hated it. Although in this case her streaming may get some justice served you just can't help feeling that she's feeding a little wrongly off the situation here, in her outbursts she comes across as a BLM type and a bit of an entitlement person, I personally just hope she really is doing what is best to find out what happened to the guy and not just making a meal ticket out of it.

IF the story as heard is true then I hope the guy gets justice and the Policeman gets taken down, not for race but for an exceptional compromise in his job and the laws to protect the innocent, whatever the guys past the situation must be judged ONLY as to what happened that day in that car.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join