It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Reynolds raising money after Philandro Castiles death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I totally understand the family wanting to raise money for this however I find some of this repulsive.

Source

Some may not know her name directly, but chances are most people know of the awful situation she lived through earlier this week. Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds streamed a live video to Facebook on Wednesday

Lavish?????????

Do you see her reaction?

The police officer was in more distress it's almost like she didn't even notice what was going on.

She was way more interested in streaming on Facebook and doing what looks like an interview.

Holy crap.

This is disgusting people.

We have big problems in this country.
edit on 7/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Being that she is not married or related to Mr. Castile, she better not get 1 cent of that money. And by the way she acts on video, she better not seek money for emotional distress either. She probably knew right when he was shot that it was her "golden ticket" payday.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 11-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
I love how she kicked her arm and shoulder so he would fall back and not on her. She is heartless. I agree, if he has family they should get the money NOT her!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with both of you more.

Ahhh man.

BLM needs to have some outrage about this.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So if we can't criminalize or demonize the dead because of his supposedly squeaky clean police record and boring life style, why not do the next best thing, demonize his girl friend as a possible gold digging bitch, who could't be bothered to feel for that careless cop who freaked-out killing her man with her 7yrs old in the back...
now that's disgusting.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'm trying to understand your post better can you please clarify?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Its always repulsive when someone seems to be actively fund raising from an tragedy. However, let us not forget the little girl who no longer has her daddy for support.

Charities raise money everyday for very worthy causes and the money is quite often diverted for private use. The people who operate the charity are considered heros (rich) but community hero's none-the-less.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

That you and others are demonizing her , what if they had planned a life together that got cut short, will there be trauma and unforeseen bills for her daughter's experience?? stop being judgmental you guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe she'll win a BET award for her performance.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just to clarify, the 4-year old was not Castile's daughter.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry when I watch the video I see her giving an Oscar worthy rendition and what appears to be an interview for the camera.

Had she had been so in love with this person I don't know how she could of held it together so well and give such a wonderful presentation.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

There is a concerted effort to demonize the "witness". She is seen as having a great deal of credibility and will be a "puddle in the path" if the intention is to investigate to exonerate.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

I am definitely part of a bigger conspiracy brought to you by the FBI.

She deserves to demonized IMO.

Maybe that's what it's really about?

They have no evidence to prove this guy did anything wrong?

The guy was shot by a hispanic police officer not a white one.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: onequestion

That you and others are demonizing her , what if they had planned a life together that got cut short, will there be trauma and unforeseen bills for her daughter's experience?? stop being judgmental you guys.

unforeseen bills

Oops. Disregard.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The GoFundMe for him had $!25K last I checked.

The one for Sterling had about $635K.

ETA Update: Castile now has $175K and the Sterling $692K.
edit on 7/11/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

If his immediate family gets some reparations no big deal.

But her?

No way.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is clear that that woman has absolutely no emotions what so ever. The poor guy was still moving about when she coldly said, "he just killed my boyfriend". She never tried to help him, never asked if he was alright or tried to comfort him in any way. The guy died having to listen to that selfish B go on and on.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
It is clear that that woman has absolutely no emotions what so ever. The poor guy was still moving about when she coldly said, "he just killed my boyfriend". She never tried to help him, never asked if he was alright or tried to comfort him in any way. The guy died having to listen to that selfish B go on and on.

Ughh.

I know. Humanity is in bad shape.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

If anything, the young girl deserves some counseling. She may need it. I hope there is a little left for her to go to college as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I believe they were engaged and I think maybe I read they had or were having a child together. I don't think his family has an issue with her getting money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join