It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have photos of the dead body of Dallas sniper been leaked? Images posted online appear to show cop k

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Maybe those who are controlling the narrative are pushing him to follow the agenda. Neither confirming nor denying sort of gets him off the hook.

Again, I agree with this. They wanted people to be convinced of these photos -- for whatever reason -- but the Dallas police didn't want to lay claim to them.

Ha...and therefore, I think there's something really shady about the photos.

edit on 12-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The press is all over the leaked photo of the AK-74 now. So, I guess it's official this is the weapon he used.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, the expert didn't say they were authentic, just that it could might resemble someone who died from a similar cause. that is in no way whatsoever related to the authenticity of the photos.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, the expert didn't say they were authentic, just that it could might resemble someone who died from a similar cause. that is in no way whatsoever related to the authenticity of the photos.

DailyMail reported: "Leaked images appearing to show the dead body of Dallas sniper Micah Johnson after he was blown up by a 'bomb robot' appear genuine, a former US Army explosives expert has told Daily Mail Online."

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
very graphic photos.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join