It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have photos of the dead body of Dallas sniper been leaked? Images posted online appear to show cop k

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Some people have expressed that opinion on ATS. Personally, I think his pants look khaki in the video and in the photo.

Ahhhhh.... that may explain much.

I was once accused of stopping to change my khaki pants when we had gone from a bright sunlit park to a less bright restaurant. (I had stopped to do something, but it wasn't to change my pants!) And the khakis did look more tan indoors than outside in sunlight.

And now I'll just take that beer you so generously shared and slink out the back... since I won't watch the vids or look at the pics, I don't have much to offer!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I stayed up late that night, too. Was just as interested as everyone else.
This is our world, we all want to know the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Kings talk like that. When they say we, they mean me and God...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: sg1642
The state of that body and the weapon are pretty consistent with the charge they said they used. Weapons tend to stay together pretty well in a blast compared to clothing etc but they also tend to get thrown clear of the body too.

I'm not sure that's even the point. See my comment above.

Keep in mind, the Dallas police refuse to say whether they are authentic or not.

I don't think ANYONE is qualified to look at what was leaked and say with any certainty that they are authentic.

I wonder why this explosives expert gave that opinion when there would be no way for him to make that judgment from looking at them.

I find it curious that Dallas police won't confirm the photos. Chief Brown, during today's press conference, wasn't ready to say Johnson was a lone gunman, either. He seems very uncomfortable.

As for the death photos, was it a planned leak?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

One of the inconsistencies bothering me is there are numerous sources claiming the rifle used was an SKS, but the picture clearly shows an AK-47/74 type rifle. So which is it?

Dallas officials have confirmed that Micah Xavier Johnson, the shooter, used an SKS.

conservativeangle.com...

iTruthSeeker

Whatever it is, it's modified. I'm confused as to why you're confused about how other people are confused as to what exact rifle type it is when they comment on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I wouldn't expect to see wounds from a c4 blast, the shockwave alone would have been enough to incapacitate and kill him.

I am obviously not being clear here and I am giving up if I can't get my point across this time.

SURE, the photos could be 100% authentic. There is no way to know without the Dallas police confirming them.

But this army explosives guy gave the opinion they are authentic.

Again, they could be real. But they could also be fake. There is simply no way to state for certain. So, why get an exert to say they are real when he cannot possibly know if they show Micah Johnson or even a real dead person?

Just seems odd they sought out an expert opinion when he could never give definitive a opinion. Only the Dallas police can.

It's like the army expert, Daily Mail, and Dallas police want to make sure people believe they are actual leaked photos. But the Dallas police do not want to confirm it.

a lot of the time a newspaper will quote 'an expert' when really they are just speculating. For all we know they are staged and for all we know they are real but they aren't actually him.

Exactly. And that indicates an agenda to convince the public they are real without the Dallas police having to confirm it.

An agenda that interests & involves the army, Dallas police, and the press. That. Is. A. Red. Flag.

Chief Brown has always stated his police department operates on transparency. After controversial incidents he has always released the audio and transcripts.

Maybe those who are controlling the narrative are pushing him to follow the agenda. Neither confirming nor denying sort of gets him off the hook.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The bomb isn't supposed to tear him apar per se..I'm guessing it was a chunk of C4 without a casing..the blast would create a huge pressure wave that would rupture his organs/crush him. If the bomb had a casing or simular it could easily tear stuff up via fragmentation or cutting action.

Dear god, that sounds bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm a wimp and won't look at the pics...

But I did read somewhere -- and I don't remember where now -- that his pants changed... or changed colors at least. It was a said in a snarky way... like "when did he have time to change his clothes while shooting up the place?" I just wondered if it was possible that he did change in order to make his escape.

If I can find it again, I'll post a link.

ETA: I found a video making the same point, that pants were originally white. This might indicate more shooters than just Johnson, though not proof positive, but may lead to something else.

Somebody made a thread using that video. Said it there and I'll say it here: khaki pants are khaki pants. Looks like the lighting changed, not the pants.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If you save the picture of the body and zoom in that doesn't look like a black person's arm or hair. At least not the black man who they show as being the sniper, who ironically was in the military.
Plus, I've never seen drywall in a parking garage. Mainly because it would not withstand the elements, car pollution would make it impossible to keep painted etc.
What happened to the woman they captured that night?
And the other 2 suspects they talked about?
What about the suspect they had in custody who was being "tight lipped" and would only say he wanted to kill cops? (that was the story I read the next day and haven't seen another thing about it since)

Fishy. At least for now.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I find it curious that Dallas police won't confirm the photos. Chief Brown, during today's press conference, wasn't ready to say Johnson was a lone gunman, either. He seems very uncomfortable.

Someone should ask the FBI perhaps..since they are on the ground, yes I know it's easy to say that, but why is that things seem to get fecked up to the point of the ridiculous, not hours later, but at least a day or two later.
Much of the press were pretty consistent about what they were initially told, arrested suspects, more than one shooter, and so on. If they were just making it all up, as I thought for a time..since papers will do that when there is a dearth of copy, why are the original stories still not pulled ad verbatim? I guess someone's pissed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Haha! I heartily concur!!!

Check it out

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
In the photograph that shows his body, is it just me or does that look like drywall debris all around? I've never seen a parking garage with drywall in it, they are always concrete. So, either that is not the cop killer's body or his death occurred somewhere besides a parking garage.

The Chief of Police said they were in a dorm. I thought anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I saw news report with an explosives man (CNN?) who showed what was said to be the tactic. Robot placed charge against the outside wall and it blew the wall in on MX.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Huh, they said it was and SKS in a different MSM article, but looks a lot more like a AK-47. Doesn't look like parking garage debris. The Daily Mail isn't exactly the most reliable news outlet.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Only drywall I've seen in a parking garage is in the office portion where they take your money on the way out.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Very nice observation. There is almost never drywall anywhere in a parking garage. The only exception possibly being a poorly planned electrical room, closet, or otherwise.
And a poorly planned anything does not happen in a structure like that.

edit on 12-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
One of the inconsistencies bothering me is there are numerous sources claiming the rifle used was an SKS, but the picture clearly shows an AK-47/74 type rifle. So which is it?

The photo linked in the Original Post does not look like an AK to me, the magazine appears too narrow.

I think I may retract that, after looking at the photos again it could be an AK. It would help to see a better picture.

This is an American made, (in Pennsylvania) AK-47..US132Z very comparable to what is seeable in the picture, bar a missing front grip, (that may be it lying beside the gun)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Very nice observation. There is almost never drywall anywhere in a parking garage. The only exception possibly being a poorly planned electrical room, closet, or otherwise.
And a poorly planned anything does not happen in a structure like that.

They're now saying Johnson was actually inside the El Centro College building and not the garage. So...There you go. Explaining away the drywall debris found around his body.

ETA: This was stated by Chief Brown at yesterday's press conference.
edit on 12-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
areply to: smurfy

It's a Saiga IZ240 AK74. We covered most of this in a thread by Winstonian. The butt stock and foregrip are aftermarket additions as is the red dot.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's chambered in 5.45x39mm so the magazine is more narrow than a 47.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The state of that body and the weapon are pretty consistent with the charge they said they used. Weapons tend to stay together pretty well in a blast compared to clothing etc but they also tend to get thrown clear of the body too.

I'm not sure that's even the point. See my comment above.

Keep in mind, the Dallas police refuse to say whether they are authentic or not.

I don't think ANYONE is qualified to look at what was leaked and say with any certainty that they are authentic.

I wonder why this explosives expert gave that opinion when there would be no way for him to make that judgment from looking at them.

I think it looks that way!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join