It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I said "racist".

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I said "racist".

Sadly, they are free to spout any racist tripe they want.

Everyone and every group is.

To criminalize it though would be devastating.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Finally, a good petition.

Have to wait for Trump to get in for it to be acted upon though, Obama invites BLM to the White House.

Obama Invites Black Lives Matter Leader to White House Again for Discussion on Race

Ferguson and Baltimore pro-violence race agitator DeRay McKesson delivered a speech on hate and divisiveness.

Source

Source

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

your hilarious - on one side we have normal law abiding white people, who have nothing to do with law enforcement, being threatened by BLM. Kill whitey, hang whitey and take pictures and put it on facebook. we have white folk who work along with, live amongst, party, love, laugh and treat blacks as equal.

on the other side, we have people like you who try to explain they arent racist by ignoring the glaring fact that this is a hate group. that this group is black supremacists. peace and unification my arse... how many got arrested this weekend at these protests??

the klu klux klan has been around hundreds of years... however, not every white person wants a membership.
BLM has been around for several months now... however, not every black person thinks that whitey needs to be killed, raped, and hung from trees...

its about time black came up with a supremacist group that spreads hate like the kkk does... or was that the black panther party?
edit on 11-7-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
To be fair, this is the FBI's definition of domestic terrorism:

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

www.fbi.gov...
I don't know about the rest of you, but IMO, BLM definitely has the bolded portion nailed. You can certainly argue that hurling objects at someone with the propensity to damage a body (such as a molotov) fit with the first. And they're absolutely doing this on US soil (third criteria)

You do have to admit that they fit the list here for domestic terrorism. You DON'T have to kill people to terrorize them.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mods you need to review the source link .

Slayer you need to change the source . it directly votes when clicked on . it does not show the petition it votes for the petition.! Mods that should not be allowed..

You need to let people know your link votes for the petition directly. I was going to check out the petition site and found I voted for it instead .

you link states the below .

( You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
Mods you need to review the source link .

Slayer you need to change the source . it directly votes when clicked on . it does not show the petition it votes for the petition.! Mods that should not be allowed..

You need to let people know your link votes for the petition directly. I was going to check out the petition site and found I voted for it instead .

you link states the below .

( You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted.)

No it doesn't vote when you click on it. That's the end page for HIS vote. YOU have to sign & supply an email. I've signed petitions on the site before.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization?

One man's terrorist is another's yada yada yada.
That hole speel and such.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That's been pretty much the American way since 9/11.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The idea that BLM is a terrorist or hate group is beyond absurd

You young guys weren’t around when you had the Black Panthers, Weather Underground, Symbionese Liberation Army that kidnapped Patty Hearst...real killers and real ” terrorist” groups, that would really scare the sh__ out of you

These are young middle class black kids who are as terrorist or as the girl scouts

This idea is silly

BLM is milk toast

edit on 11-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sure, just label some group as "'domestic terrorists" and you get to violate their rights, infringe on their rights until you comply.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't AGREE ..www.theepochtimes.com... =buffer04d58&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This PEACEFUL" group attacked a cop.
edit on 11-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: I TYPED A STUTTER...Why WHO knows?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I don't AGREE ..www.theepochtimes.com... =buffer04d58&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

How do you know that was done by BLM?

BLM does not ADVOCATE VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT

If thee is some members that do violence its, as far as I know, not sanctioned by the group

Do you know otherwise or have any proof

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

To be fair, the gov't seems to not be quick to label people or groups terrorists. That said, the same gov't still tramples over your rights in the name of fighting terrorism.

Its usually just people who want to label those they disagree with as terrorists.

"I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it!"

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Then I guess they should separate themselves from the panthers and Farrakhan..
THAT would help.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If we don't speak out for all free speech, then we might as well shut up.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wait a sec. How do we know if these actions are indicative of the purposes of this movement and what it really represents, opposed to random thugs using these public displays as a platform and opportunity to take out their personal anger and aggression towards the situation?
edit on CDTMon, 11 Jul 2016 19:32:59 -0500000000America/ChicagoJulAmerica/Chicago595932pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

BLM isn’t perfect for sure they’ve made a lot of tactical mistakes.

There young and stupid. But at least their trying.

They like many come off too self-righteous and condescending and have made themselves the issue rather than the issue making itself

Right now they need to get out of the way and let the issue speak for itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: cavtrooper7

BLM isn’t perfect for sure they’ve made a lot of tactical mistakes.

There young and stupid. But at least their trying

More unity and peace from the people who are "trying".

crfrm.us...

At a BLM rally Friday, Cornell University professor Russell Rickford divided "white America" into three categories, declaring that only those who "hate" both white supremacy and capitalism are worthy allies of the BLM movement.

Also, what is these people's definition of "white supremacy"?
edit on 11-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

TACTICAL mistakes are combat issue related and make NO sense to me when discussing an activist group and it's splinters ,wanted or unwanted.
I am responding to the known evidence I see.
A pattern of types with an unknown trigger.
BLM celebrates them all.
Now,Farrakhan ,Manson, everyone is happy accept those who like the flag.
Which BLM LOVES to defile...almost as if THEY WANT me to attack.
I don't fight those who can't properly defend themselves anymore.
Talking will suffice.
edit on 11-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join