It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Forgotten what you linked already ?

This Black Lives Matter Photo Should Be Seen Around The World

Looks like.

Apparently This is the 'face' of BLM.

IGNORE everything else that has gone on.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait. You think that lady is a model? LOL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait. You think that lady is a model? LOL!!!!!

Yeak K

As a 'racist' I thought she was hot.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Way to not be able to look at things objectively. Plus it was explained how that picture came about. You are just inserting your own reality into this to try to discredit that picture because it conflicts with the popular right wing narrative that BLM is a bunch of racists.

Besides if you or the OP really wanted to prove this point, you'd get ACTUAL statics of members involving racist rants and acts of violence instead of trying to judge the whole based on anecdotes.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Are they going to give the shooting domestic terror status?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

BLM?
KKK?
Anti-abortion protestors?
PETA?
Tea Party?
Occupy Wall Street?

Where does it end?

Let's brand everyone as terrorists simply because we disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So how do you feel about the KKK not being labeled a terrorist organization?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know I'm actually going to agree with you. Terrorism is too fluid and loose of a term to just start labeling groups it. Instead of terrorism, just prosecute the crimes they commit. It's not like violence isn't already illegal...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
heres a video of blm blocking an ambulance

www.infowars.com...
heres a video of blm telling people to run over and shoot cops

www.youtube.com...
heres a video of blm leader saying its open season on whites

www.mediaite.com...
heres black lives matters screaming at white people calling them filthy white fs

www.msnbc.com...
or how about when blm shut down a politicians speech to blurt out a bunch of poo poo

universalfreepress.com...
or how about when BLM said to kill a whitey, hang em from a tree and take a pic?

The directive put out by the leadership of the #BlackLivesMatter movement to their followers was a simple one: Find a white person, kill them, and then upload a picture of the dead body to social media.

they also called a white guy and told him they were gonna do this : "gut his pregnant wife” and “hang his unborn baby from a tree.”

www.breitbart.com...
here one of the leaders of BLM says its time to turn the tables and start killing whites

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
do you really need anymore proof that BLM is about racism?
why do you think they get so pissed off when people say " all lives matter"?
because its a black supremacy group.

i dont call it terrorism... i call it black supremacy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

So where are the statistics that actually back up your anecdotes?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

there are no statitics... what kind of statistics do you require to see this is a black supremacy group?
how many BLM are racist?
How many racist things have blm members said?
theres not statistics... theres video proof, theres proof on twitter and facebook, and theres proof by the way their members act.
i do not need to provide statistics

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
terrorist group? comical. keep let fear driving you in life! see how far that gets you

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

there are no statitics... what kind of statistics do you require to see this is a black supremacy group?
how many BLM are racist?
How many racist things have blm members said?
theres not statistics... theres video proof, theres proof on twitter and facebook, and theres proof by the way their members act.
i do not need to provide statistics

don't confuse retaliation fueled with ignorance with inherent racism

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It sure is funny how the tables have turned.

The extreme right wing folks deal with less than a month of PERCEIVED danger from a wholly peaceful and unifying group known as BLM. and then freak out and petition the white house due to said PERCEIVED danger.

The irony.

I bet a certain group of people wished they could have petitioned the white house a month into the REAL danger they faced (and continue to face to this day).

The fact that those who speak out against BLM STILL don't understand this - PROVES why there is still a problem in this country.

On one side we have a group of people begging for peace and unification. On the other (as always) a group of scared, ignorant, gun lovers who want to "make america great again".

Again --- The irony.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: justme2

The extreme right wing folks deal with less than a month of PERCEIVED danger from a wholly peaceful and unifying group known as BLM. and then freak out and petition the white house due to said PERCEIVED danger.

The irony.

BLM is a wholly peaceful and unifying group?

I guess I'd believe that if you were to believe every time you step outside you need an umbrella, so the flying pigs don't poop on you.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Currently there is an online petition with over 250,000 signatures requesting the white house to place Black Lives Matter on the terrorist list. In order for the white house to respond to most petitions a minimum of 100,000 signatures are needed. Now with the minimum requirement being achieved Obama must address this issue. It will be interesting to see what side our black president will take. hmmmmm....

IMO I believe Black Lives Matters is a racist hate group. What? Should ONLY black police officers shoot blacks and white police officers shoot only whites? If you think so ....then you have a problem ..... its called being a racist.

What do you think? Should Black Lives matter be registered as a terrorist group?

Source

I think you miss the point bro. Maybe the leadership of BLM are inciters and up to no good. But most people the join up with or march with or fly that banner or use that hashtag or just normal everyday people the see injustice by the police departments in their geographical location.

There is obviously a problem in some places. By focusing only on this issue you don't address why BLM has as much support as it does. Go to the root of the problem. That's what you need to do. Go to the root.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I love the extraordinary high standards you guys have set for BLM to be accused of anything negative, yet the tea party was bashed by the media and the left for years based on unsubstantiated reports that one guy spit on a Democrat who was black.

-Leaders calling for racial violence.
-Founders calling for racial violence.
-Multiple examples of racial attacks by BLM supporters
-Multiple examples of their sup[porters promoting racist policies like segregation...

All of this and you can't bring yourself to even call the group racist! What were your posts about the tea party like I wonder?

edit on 11-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: justme2

The extreme right wing folks deal with less than a month of PERCEIVED danger from a wholly peaceful and unifying group known as BLM.

SO PEACEFUL AND UNIFYING!

Seriously, what;s your idea of peaceful and unifying? It seems to be "overtly racist and violent".

edit on 11-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I love the extraordinary high standards you guys have set for BLM to be accused of anything negative, yet the tea party was bashed by the media and the left for years based on unsubstantiated reports that one guy spit on a Democrat who was black.

-Leaders calling for racial violence.
-Founders calling for racial violence.
-Multiple examples of racial attacks by BLM supporters
-Multiple examples of their sup[porters promoting racist policies like segregation...

All of this and you can't bring yourself to even call the group racist! What were your posts about the tea party like I wonder?

That's exactly why we can't start calling BLM a terrorist group.

In my opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join