It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
and that public money is swindled into printing this out of trees

this is fraud, money was earmarked for education in scientific biology

teach them how Pasteur made antibiotics readily available to thousands of patients

instead of how theologian darwin thought god was a monkey instead of ceasing to expect to be answered in his prayers like any adolescent

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
a reply to: Barcs

Why is the origin of species from other species fraudulent?

because to observe speciation you have to tweak the definition

Another lie. Speciation is just a description for a species being different enough from the original that they can no longer reproduce with the original. It isn't a single event or moment, it is an accumulation of enough small changes over time, something that is proven. I'm guessing you know nothing about that, however.

Thank you for pointing this out, it is indeed important to note that "other apes" can't seem to play harpsichord or write moby dick at all.

In fact, they couldn't even make a proper sentence in a million years.

More nonsense. Why would you expect other apes to be as intelligent? Can you answer this without lying about evolution? I don't think you can, but that's the norm here.

this is fraud, money was earmarked for education in scientific biology

Care to back this one up? Oh wait, we already know the answer to that.

instead of how theologian darwin thought god was a monkey instead of ceasing to expect to be answered in his prayers like any adolescent

Pure babble, nothing of substance as usual.

edit on 7 13 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

There is also new evidence to suggest that some species of apes have entered the stone age.

apes have always played with stones

to see what will happen in a thousand years keep a jar of fruit flies for twenty years and put plutonium in the honey

bam, not one spider

speciation not reached through science

like all other experimental protocol and amateur modus operandi

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Explain the races of human without evolution. GO!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

More nonsense. Why would you expect other apes to be as intelligent? Can you answer this without lying about evolution? I don't think you can, but that's the norm here.

How do you explain the inteligence of an ape without Our help?

Would a ape need to provide superior intelligence to be a ape and live as a ape?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
How do you explain the inteligence of an ape without Our help?

Would a ape need to provide superior intelligence to be a ape and live as a ape?

Humans are great apes, so I'm not sure of your point here. Evolution is not linear and does not guarantee anything about species improving themselves. Other great apes had physical characteristics that were better adapted in other environments and didn't experience the same random mutations that humans did.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Lol people that don't believe in science but believe in God. God requires faith, a belief. science does not. science simply is whether you like it or not. Science is truth. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing God. If God created everything why can't the pursuit of scientific knowledge be part of his creation. It's just that so many things are taken literally in the bible but only when it doesn't conflict with the comfort of our society. There are only 2 mentions of homosexuals in the bible and 8 mentions of not being allowed to eat shrimp. Guess which one people rave about and which one people ignore entirely. My point is people take the parts of the bible they like and adhere to it and ignore the parts that are difficult to adhere to.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I like this one

ok so if you have parents who both are fat, chances of you being fat are greater than if your folks are skinny
that's also true of green eyes and red hair and that limp Kevin has and Stevie Wonder's eyesight

Because some of the 3d printing in a baby is tiny at first and it goes extra shobby if your dad is your uncle

so some people say that blind + red haired + sixth finger +(...) = a banana

these people also say that people are like monkeys who are related to them through unobserved time and that their genetic heritage is akin to that of dogs

this is also wrong because dogs are inbred for their weird and funny side

people can choose not to marry their sisters for hundreds of generations consistently

this is why a poodle and a belgian shepherd are more different than are an englishman and a pre-english american

explained race without what you call evolution although evolution was already a word before darwin and still means evolution

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Some people just can't understand that life is smarter than them. That evolution and the complexities of existance is beyond their intelligence. Therfor, they must assume that the awnser to life's questions must be contained in their own rational.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The stone age doesn't mean playing with stones.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Stone architecture then?

because they've never done that

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ok so if you have parents who both are fat, chances of you being fat are greater than if your folks are skinny
that's also true of green eyes and red hair and that limp Kevin has and Stevie Wonder's eyesight

Um, I know plenty of skinny parents that have fat kids. That isn't genetics in most cases, it is poor eating and exercising habits.

Because some of the 3d printing in a baby is tiny at first and it goes extra shobby if your dad is your uncle

so some people say that blind + red haired + sixth finger +(...) = a banana

these people also say that people are like monkeys who are related to them through unobserved time and that their genetic heritage is akin to that of dogs

this is also wrong because dogs are inbred for their weird and funny side

people can choose not to marry their sisters for hundreds of generations consistently

this is why a poodle and a belgian shepherd are more different than are an englishman and a pre-english american

explained race without what you call evolution although evolution was already a word before darwin and still means evolution

Again, we are clearly talking about biological evolution here (theory of modern synthesis). If you are not, you are posting your trollish comments in the wrong thread.

You didn't explain race at all. You laughably babbled about inherited traits. I guess you don't realize this, but inheritance is a huge part of evolution. So not only did you fail to explain race (or the origins of those particular traits), you actually SUPPORTED evolution by posting this. Hilarious. Guess this is check mate. See ya later.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There is also new evidence to suggest that some species of apes have entered the stone age.

apes have always played with stones

to see what will happen in a thousand years keep a jar of fruit flies for twenty years and put plutonium in the honey

bam, not one spider

speciation not reached through science

like all other experimental protocol and amateur modus operandi

Lol. What are you talking about? Fruit flies + plutonium + honey doesn't equal spiders? Is this charlie day from "It's always sunny in philidelphia"

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Um, I know plenty of skinny parents that have fat kids. That isn't genetics in most cases, it is poor eating and exercising habits.

yes, therefore evolution includes genetics in a nonexclusive way, bravo

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There's a girl called 7 who's maybe in
Philly right about now but beyond that, no

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

yes, therefore evolution includes genetics in a nonexclusive way, bravo

/FAIL.

Do you even understand what genetics is?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hahahaha! You're either trolling or have a mental retardation. Either way, your comments are entertaining.
edit on 13-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: spy66

Lol people that don't believe in science but believe in God. God requires faith, a belief. science does not. science simply is whether you like it or not. Science is truth. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing God. If God created everything why can't the pursuit of scientific knowledge be part of his creation. It's just that so many things are taken literally in the bible but only when it doesn't conflict with the comfort of our society. There are only 2 mentions of homosexuals in the bible and 8 mentions of not being allowed to eat shrimp. Guess which one people rave about and which one people ignore entirely. My point is people take the parts of the bible they like and adhere to it and ignore the parts that are difficult to adhere to.

Science cant prove a damn thing when it comes to God. Science cant even observe the totality of Our expanding universe.

And dont tell me that beleiving in God does not imply you People. Since science cant disprove or prove the existance of God. You would need faith non the less. You would need faith to beleive that there is no God. Because science sure has hell cant.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

bam, not one spider

wat

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
domestic cats are another great example of how darwin doesn't work (other than being a necromancer theologian):

cats are pigmy lions - which makes the mythological account of Pygmalion's statue even more about p..sy- and it may take many generations for a siamese cat to have relatives who are short haired, but none will become raptors ever because speciation to be observed has to be re defined.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join