It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Black Like Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I think you guys are pretty scared of Trump actually knowing what to talk about when the time is right. If you seriously think that he got that wealthy while being almost as dumb as hillary( that is if we believe she was careless when dealing with things that could have a huge impact on american national security ), then you will get a huge wake up call.

Trump knows what he's fighting for, and I know he is more than capable of destroying that criminal, who's not in jail only because her last name is Clinton.

Spare us the Trump fanboy nonsense. Neither Trump or Clinton are dumb, but politics and government policy is not in Trump's wheelhouse. He will be out of his element and in Clinton's.

Clinton has the advantage right off the bat.
edit on 11-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

What ever he can work into his answers. He doesn't get to ask questions. I can't wait. Truly.
I do expect the moderator to ask her about trust issues and honestly I want to hear what she has to say about it myself.
But as far as presidential material she has it in spades over trump.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What nonsense?

You guys are saying that Trump is stupid and won't be able to match with hillary on a intellectual level. Which is not true.

I am eager to see how's that criminal from the Clinton family going to deal with someone who calls things as they are, without caring about offending someone and being politically correct.

And honestly, you don't actually believe that you can make billions without knowing how government work?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You pretty much lost me at "Hitlerian"...anytime someone has to pull out the "x" is like Hitler card, one can pretty much figure that the overall premise is going to be on a slippery slope.

But the Part 2 assertions that Trump is going to be particularly susceptible to blackmail from Jeffrey Epstein, seems to miss an important fact...Bill Clinton was not just an associate of Epstein's he was a frequent flier!

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com. Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

Oops...

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa. Among those regularly traveling with Clinton were Epstein’s associates, New York socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein’s assistant, Sarah Kellen, both of whom were investigated by the FBI and Palm Beach Police for recruiting girls for Epstein and his friends.

So, you'll probably want to go back to the drawing board on that particular line of reasoning.

If you think Trump could be scandalized by saying "who is that" when a 12 year old Hilton came into the room...what media firestorm would be waiting for the Clintons if/when the truth about Bill's exploits are every fully revealed?

Bill Clinton - Frequent Epstein Airlines Flyer

26 times!
edit on 11-7-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Drumph is a delusional Hack..

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

What nonsense?

You guys are saying that Trump is stupid and won't be able to match with hillary on a intellectual level. Which is not true.

I did not say Trump is stupid. Do not put words in my mouth.

As far as him matching intellect with Clinton, he won't. It's obvious Clinton has him on that.

I am eager to see how's that criminal from the Clinton family going to deal with someone who calls things as they are, without caring about offending someone and being politically correct.

That's a double-edged sword. He also stands to make himself look like and ass in trying to do so. Trump has a tendency to do that.

And honestly, you don't actually believe that you can make billions without knowing how government work?

Yes. You can.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Sillyolme

She's going to get called out on every single lie she over told.

And so is Donald Trump for that matter. I'm particularly interested in his friendship with Jeffery Epstein.

I am particularly interested in bill and Hillary Clinton's relationship with Jeffery Epstein. All those logged flights to his place, Hmmmm? Addicts need their fixes and apparently Hillary is just as bad as Bill, she just plays with her own team.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lmao - your trying to beat the drum on trump about epstein... and its just speculation - no proof - however:
www.foxnews.com...

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump associated with someone subsequently convicted as a sexual predator. He has said more than once that he is attracted to his daughter. He has had a lawsuit filed against him for rape. A witness, who was a long time associate of a convicted predator, has said she witnessed Donald Trump raping a thirteen year old girl.

This thread is suggesting that Trump himself, who has suggested that Hillary Clinton may be vulnerable to blackmail, is himself possibly vulnerable to blackmail. This is not slander.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I accept that. Trump is attempting to say that he is different from these other people. I'm saying that he may be worse than any of them. The American public has made it very clear that the sort of thing Bill Clinton did, sexually, was fine with them.

Americans don't mind a philanderer in high office. Will they tolerate someone who has had a lawsuit filed against him alleging a rape of a thirteen year old girl that was witnessed by someone who has filed a deposition with the court?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Bill Clinton is not running for President and flying on an airplane is not viewed as seriously by the courts as raping a thirteen year old. The rape is an allegation against a presidential candidate. The alleged rape was allegedly witnessed by someone who has filed a document to that effect with the court.

There is no doubt that Bill Clinton is carrying a lot of baggage and so is Hillary Clinton. I think it quite possible that Donald Trump is carrying baggage that is at least as bad, if not worse.
edit on 11-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh that is hilarious!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
I wish no one would go vote... boycott the vote!!!!! that will make a nice t-shirt there..

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
idk man, I met a lot of these Jesus guys that claimed to be American... lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

when an allegation has absolutely no merit, no truth, and is a load of crap, yes i will tolerate that.

theres certain things that cant be tolerated ie michael jackson touching little boys and having multiple lawsuits, and it kinds seemed that way.

these accusations are politcally motivated, the person "katie johson" filed it pro se, doesnt even have an attorney, and is suing for 100 million.
this is a ploy to make trump look like a rapist, and with this person asking for 100 million, looks like someone just trying to make a quick buck to me.
if theres no proof, if theres no evidence, then how can someone pass judgement on another. if hes convicted or has to pay 100 million, thats a different story.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
by the way the case was dismissed

ELECTION 2016 Trump's Attorney Says Child Rape Allegations Have 'Absolutely No Merit' Unsurprisingly, he calls the allegations "politically motivated." By William Boardman / Reader Supported News July 10, 2016 AddThis Sharing Buttons Print 91 COMMENTS Photo Credit: Art by Nancy Ohanian “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, more likely, are politically motivated. To be clear, there is absolutely no merit to these claims and, based on our investigation, no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists.”– Alan Garten, corporate attorney for Donald Trump, April 28, 2016 The federal lawsuit, titled Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, accuses Trump and Epstein of rape and other sexual assaults during the summer of 1994, when plaintiff was 13 years old. Attorney Garten denied the accusations and cast doubt on the existence of the plaintiff. Attorney Garten’s denial of rape claims against Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein dates from April 2016, when the case was filed by a “Katie Johnson,” a possible pseudonym, on April 26 in U.S. District Court in Riverdale, California (home of plaintiff). The case, apparently filed pro se by the plaintiff, acting without a lawyer, sought $100 million in damages from defendants for, among other things, violating her Civil Rights and “by making her their sex slave.” The case appears to have been first reported online by DailyMail.com, which included Garten’s denial as well as a sampling of the lurid details of the allegations. Other early coverage appears to have been limited to other online news sites including RADAR online, Winning Democrats, Sunday Express, AntiMedia.org and NYDailyNews.com. Less than a week after the case was filed under federal Civil Rights statutes, a federal judge ruled that it was a mistake and dismissed the case. On May 2, citing the Civil Rights basis of the suit, the judge wrote: “Even construing the … pleading liberally, Plaintiff has not alleged any race-based or class-based animus against her, and consequently, her … allegations fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted.” The dismissal received even less coverage than the filing. RADAR online reported: “Judge Trashes Bogus Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit,” even though the judge had ruled only on the terms of the filing, not on any of the substance of the case as “bogus” or otherwise. Once dismissed, however, the case was over, at least for the moment. Plaintiff could have re-filed the complaint in correct form in California. Instead she apparently found a lawyer to file for her in New York, the home state of both defendants.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Trump associated with someone subsequently convicted as a sexual predator. He has said more than once that he is attracted to his daughter. He has had a lawsuit filed against him for rape. A witness, who was a long time associate of a convicted predator, has said she witnessed Donald Trump raping a thirteen year old girl.

This thread is suggesting that Trump himself, who has suggested that Hillary Clinton may be vulnerable to blackmail, is himself possibly vulnerable to blackmail. This is not slander.

Well, I'm not sure how making specious connections to pedophilia, and surreptitiously implying his guilt, is not slanderous in nature, but perhaps you're right. Only a kangaroo court or an inquisitor would convict based on an accusation alone, but unfortunately that's how most people reach their judgements. This is especially true when card-stacking propaganda, quote-mining and cherry picking is involved.

Once again, Trump's only crime is talking, and until he gets convicted of anything else, that's all anyone has to condemn him for.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i think this falls under the category of:

Im voting for hillary because the other guy SAID REALLY MEAN THINGS!

pssssssh

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

IKR

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

HMM Seems to me that court is in full session when it comes to Hillary but not for the Don huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join