It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Incarnate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Imagine, if you will

A being from a perfect place...

Coming... here

What would HE/SHE/IT think of our world?

As IF we would know

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

What would HE/SHE/IT think of our world?

As IF we would know

1 would imagine they would notice the potentials of many here. But come to the realization not far after, that a large amount of energy is wasted here on hateful behaviors and actions...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

What if God was one of us?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost
If many subsequently became what they are after primarily being Is-Be, that notion may be more valid then some may imagine...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Ugh...

IF i had of known this would spawn such music..

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would imagine that god was born in the modern era and he lived a normal human life like most average person and knew what it was like to be human before he even knew he was god.

I would imagine him in a personal conspiracy where he is diagnosed schizophrenic because of his testimony of miracles that had happened to him and the whole world worships an imaginary jesus while there he is suffering forgotten by most of his loved ones, shunned away because of his mental diagnoses and spiritual experiences.

He would see the world as a prison he wants to be set free from and tried everything he could to understand his place in the world. He tried everything he could to understand as much as possible but in the end his mind felt shot.

I would say he might of had a near death experience one day where he experienced the crucifixion and suddenly secretly found out he was Jesus or something equivalent and then when he told people about his experience he was shunned away and ignored and belittled and he even had an astronomical alignment of certain constellations of stars and planets aligning in such a way as to be the sign of the woman and the dragon of the book of revelation on the same day he had his experience.

i imagine he would hate the world, but love the life on it.
as in have a deep hatred for all of the things that go against his morals and values but he loves the human race because hes one of them and knows what it is like to be one of them.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

She may find that imperfection is what makes people interesting and wonderrful.

I think she would stay.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why is my world perfect and this one not?

BTW, your heading says god but your question makes no mention of this perfect being being god.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Every soul have extreme potential. Humanity is still going thru the lower level awareness phase.

I wonder how humanity will be when synchronicity is understood by all and third eye sensors can be calibrated like a dial on a radio. Will be interesting how humanity reacts when they really understand entanglement and the probability fields that is manifesting physical reality in 3D+1T. Change the field and 3D+1T follows.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't think "God" can incarnate, but he would send someone (like he/she did Jesus) and Its probably happening right now.

I believe this person to be very disappointed in the people who cheat, hate, lie and hide behind (insert religion here). THis person is probably someone very quiet, sly, keeps to themselves, maybe a Buddhist monk or possibly a Llama. This person is probably promoting peace and love.

I am sure they are disgusted by the waste the world is creating while at the same time having starving children.

edit on 11-7-2016 by veracity because: fixing weird phrases

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I wonder how many Jesus incarnates ended up in mental institutions.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I wonder how many Jesus incarnates ended up in mental institutions.

Lol this is probably true.

We are allowed to have imaginary friends such as angels, gods, but the minute you have an imaginary friend named "bob" you are diagnosed with schizophrenia and medicated or locked away.

Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Jesus is God, ... I'm going out on a limb, so to speak. But this is the truth, Jesus of Nazareth is in fact God in the flesh. If you want to see behind the curtain, so to speak... Watch these three movies: 1st Matrix, The 13th Floor, ...the third is rated R, Eyes Wide Shut.

If you want to know Jesus, read John...all of his work. 1 john, chapter 4 is an eye opener.
edit on 7/11/2016 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Imagine, if you will
a perfect place...

"Crystals? Seriously? Why is it always crystals?

Yes, I see the perfect symmetry.
the perfect shifting of colors,
in harmony with the perfect dance,
the perfect melody.

And oh how I'm perfectly transported
through the perfect route
to glimpse the wonder
from each and every perfect
vantage point.

Can I go home now?"
edit on 11-7-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

We are all "God" so yes, Jesus is God as well, I don't quite get the "we are all one" theory yet, but trying to

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i think you mean Kalki. Kalki will be the 10th incarnation of God, Buddha being the 9th, who is already free from human weaknesses. Kalki will have the traits and abilities of all 9 previous avatars, so not only will he bring peace and understanding, he will also bring a sword, and an axe. He will be the perfect divine warrior.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

the minute you have an imaginary friend named "bob" you are diagnosed with schizophrenia and medicated or locked away.

"Quick Bob, let's change your name! How about Harvey?"

"Nah. There's already a movie about him."

"How about something mysterious sounding? Maybe 'the nameless one'"

"No, I'd rather just stick with Bob, just be careful how you mention me, and to whom!"

edit on 11-7-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
God can not incarnate. He is a spirit and his being is too resplendent to be contained in a material body which would simply not be able to exist with his form.

Imagine trying to take all of the energy and power of the sun along with its radiation and putting it into a human body. It is silly to even imagine that now isn't it? Physically speaking it is impossible.

Now God is the source of all energy, and his energy is supernatural, that is while the material universe comes from his dynamic energy, what he has at his disposal in the way of energy is a far higher energy and unknown to us.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
God is not 'a' being - God is being all there is.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Heres a wiki list of people who claimed to be Jesus Christ

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join