It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex's, laylines and water spirits in Montana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Certainly would be wonderful if it was the waterfall spirit peeking out smiling

Other paranormal possibilities could be that it's the face of a hiker who visited the place often and/or died in the region

originally posted by: w810i

originally posted by: VegHead
Thank you for sharing your story, and what a gorgeous picture!

But, could you please circle or point out what I am supposed to see in the zoomed in picture? I am really really horrible at spotting oddities in pictures. I've stared at it for a long time and I just can't see a thing. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

That was very helpful - thanks! And, yep, now I see it! It's very clear now that I know what I'm looking at... eerie and beautiful.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Beautiful pics,thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ladystar

You're welcome!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Sounds like a wonderful adventure! Thank you for sharing.
I love going on nature hikes and scouting for places not commonly visited (the unbeaten path).

I have experienced these regions on earth, that give a sensation to the body and it's senses, some refer as euphoric, floaty, tingling, being "pulled" out of the body etc..

It's a wonderful phenomenon! I've put mental work in understanding it. What makes most sense to me, is when I see pictures of the Earth's magnetosphere; I see energy, gravity, magnetism

I believe magnetism would give such effects on the body and it's senses. As to what is happening in said energetic regions, maybe magnetism (magnetic sphere?) is stronger there for whatever reason.

I'm not to sciency in magnetism and the magnetosphere, but as I said this is what made sense to me when trying to understand the sensation we experience in such regions.

We as biological beings have an electric circuit (nervous system) coursing in us, and magnetism and electricity have an energetic relationship.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of such things can make sense of what I trying to get at haha! Sorry for poor description.

Wonderful journey, I hope you do return and camp out, get more wonderful pictures!

Cheers

Oh God this would be the ideal post to respond to with what if signed up ages ago to share before seeing how people are hung out to dry for saying the wrong thing...so I still fight it but all I can say is good God you have no idea how incredibly different magnetism must be from what we think we know or at least it's so much more complex. But even I would not buy what I have to say so even with countless pics abd videos as proof unless you knew me personally you'd all tear my claims to shreds where if I knew any other people in this world they'd know I'd humiliate myself even before I'd make up something and being a hermit the last thing I want is attention but that means nothing coming from a stranger I'm sure. Maybe today's the day I'll do it cuz it's killing me being alone in knowing my experience

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Reply with whatever you've experienced! Why do you care about what others think? I don't!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Proof?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Falcon37

Proof?

One might suggest my description is a map of the locality provided for interested people.

edit on 17-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and brevity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join