It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex's, laylines and water spirits in Montana

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
On the weekends I like to get out and head for the mountains to do some photography and just relax and ponder the why's of life. Today I headed for a place called the "crevice" For the last couple of nights I've tried to source it on the net and outside of word of mouth and 1 site that looks like it was built back in the 90's I wasn't able to find it. I spent yesterday driving backroads up in the middle of no where trying to find it. Ran into a woman who looked like a straight pioneer riding her horse down the road and she was kind enough to tell me it layed some 20 miles from where we were currently. So the next day which was today I was determined to find it. Several wrong turns and some very basic descriptions later I found the general area.

It was way down in a gorge a couple hundred feet from the top of the road where I was. So walking up and down the road I found an area where I could access it fairly easy without the risk of breaking my neck. So I walked back to my car and drove up to the area I had found. Got out and got all my gear assembled and started the climb down. As soon as my feet hit the forest floor I could feel it. The first couple of minutes I was there I felt like I wanted to vomit. I stood for few minutes waiting for it to pass. That sensation did and was replaced with an almost euphoria of sorts. It felt like a mild pain killer after a surgery. I had this feeling of floating like all my sense were lighter for lack of a better term. So I spent the next hour exploring where I was. As it turns out you could walk maybe a thousand feet to cliffs that ran from 20 feet to I'd say a hundred feet up. I noticed depending on how far I ventured the euphoric feeling would change get less or get more.

I walked along the cliffs till I got to a spot were it was barely noticeable then I back tracked to where it was the most intense. In this area there was a stream coming down from the hills above running over a fractured crevice into a beautiful waterfall. That was next to the highest cliff/mountain. There were a lot of knooks and crannies in this area. I felt the over whelming urge to just sit there next to the cliff edge. I'm not sure how long I sat there could have been 10 mins could have been an hour. The euphoric feeling was making me feel like I was as high as a kite. Finally I got my butt in gear and unpacked my gear and started taking pictures. While shooting I got the to watch a beautiful humming bird wind its way through the waterfall taking sips of water. So fast forward an hour or so and I can't really handle the feeling anymore of this place so I pack up and leave it was around a 40 mile drive back to the highway. It took those 40 miles for me to start feeling normal again. So tonight I'm going through my shots and I find this beauty staring up at me from the pool at the bottom of the falls.

I'm 99.9999% certain I found a vortex or something there. I'd like to try and go back up sometime and camp up there.

Here is the full shot for comparison to the cropped and enlarged area.

edit on 11-7-2016 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nice.

Cluster of four vortexes over a seven hundred metres wide circle. They grow from the base of the falls. About five hundred metres high.

The water spirit is very kind.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The symptoms you decribed would fit in to excess CO2 . The vegation in the valley is very green and this is just the place were CO2 would gather. Did you have headache afterwords. I not saying this to "down" or make fun of you, I just belive we should look at everything. It was a good OP and I liked it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Sometimes the explanation is simply that we have found a Wonder.

The first photo has what one could call an expression of Nature within. Not everything is pareidolia. I can see her and for her to take the trouble to show herself in a photo like that means she likes w810i.

CO2 levels, well perhaps they were a contributing factor on the day, no matter really.

What is in those falls is lovely to behold.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Love your post!

I visited Montana last summer. We had one of those "tingly" place experiences hiking in the Crazy Mountains (near Livingston/Bozeman). It's remote, but trail-heads are very accessible. Be sure to bring pepper spray, mega bear country. We hiked along Cottonwood Creek, amazing views - the trail winds up and up and up, through forest and meadow. All three of us felt this amazing energy buzz. Usually we chatter a lot, but on this day, we shifted into a quiet peace and hiked for hours in silence. Words insufficient.

Through the years I've found energetic places to be essential to my soul and sanity. From coastal Maine, to the Blue Ridge Mountains (NC & VA), to Taos, to the desert near Sierra Vista Arizona. First I have to get out of my daily techno life, tie the laces of those boots, and grab the hiking poles!! Bliss. Always worth the effort ---- and hiking is cheap.

It would be cool to have people share the places they've found.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story, and what a gorgeous picture!

But, could you please circle or point out what I am supposed to see in the zoomed in picture? I am really really horrible at spotting oddities in pictures. I've stared at it for a long time and I just can't see a thing. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Could you please outline where in the close up we should be looking? Im not doubting anything, I just cant see it yet

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh wait, Is this it?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
High as a kite? Definitely high, but much higher than a kite. Sometimes we are given extremely unique gifts, I ponder that in fact the heavens shared this with you. It is for you, no one else. In a word, ENJOY. You're not high, or asfixiated... Blessed is where I am, and I think you may be as well.

Love it.
!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Amazing. I miss the mountains.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I see a man with a mustache, grandfather water?

edit on 11-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a wonderful adventure! Thank you for sharing.
I love going on nature hikes and scouting for places not commonly visited (the unbeaten path).

I have experienced these regions on earth, that give a sensation to the body and it's senses, some refer as euphoric, floaty, tingling, being "pulled" out of the body etc..

It's a wonderful phenomenon! I've put mental work in understanding it. What makes most sense to me, is when I see pictures of the Earth's magnetosphere; I see energy, gravity, magnetism

I believe magnetism would give such effects on the body and it's senses. As to what is happening in said energetic regions, maybe magnetism (magnetic sphere?) is stronger there for whatever reason.

I'm not to sciency in magnetism and the magnetosphere, but as I said this is what made sense to me when trying to understand the sensation we experience in such regions.

We as biological beings have an electric circuit (nervous system) coursing in us, and magnetism and electricity have an energetic relationship.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of such things can make sense of what I trying to get at haha! Sorry for poor description.

Wonderful journey, I hope you do return and camp out, get more wonderful pictures!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Nope no headache or anything just the feeling of wanting to vomit at first then the euphoria.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Oh wait, Is this it?

You were close

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead

But, could you please circle or point out what I am supposed to see in the zoomed in picture? I am really really horrible at spotting oddities in pictures. I've stared at it for a long time and I just can't see a thing. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
wowwwwww... what an enchanting place.. I can feel it through the pictures! O how I would love to go there and quietly sit in that magical peace for awhile. Very beautiful, thanks for sharing the pics and the wonderful story!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Are you seeing just a face or an entire body or something else? Is it possible to draw a little outline of the features, superimposed on the picture? I might be alone in this, but I'm still struggling to see anything remarkable.

I suspect that this is one of those things where once you see you, you can't NOT see it. But... right now, I don't see it. Thanks for helping me and my poor eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Are you seeing just a face or an entire body or something else? Is it possible to draw a little outline of the features, superimposed on the picture? I might be alone in this, but I'm still struggling to see anything remarkable.

I suspect that this is one of those things where once you see you, you can't NOT see it. But... right now, I don't see it. Thanks for helping me and my poor eyes.

Sure thing here you go!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This whole area is rife with weird crap. A year ago I had an experience about 20 or 30 miles away with something that I suspect was a bigfoot. So it doesn't surprise me that I had this experience.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You can even make out the teeth in the smile! Lovely manifestation!

originally posted by: w810i

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join