It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & Black Lives Matters Is To Blame For The Violence Against Blacks and Cops In America!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Let me first say, the violence against blacks in America breaks my heart. As a mother, I cannot imagine what it would feel like to lose my child to some senseless act of violence or murder!!! Like I said it is heart breaking...The violence against Police officer's breaks my heart! For they too are sons and daughters, parents, spouses, brothers and sisters!

This post is not about Repubs vs. Democrats, nor is it about gun control or politics. This post is about the hard truth! Hard to say and hard to hear!
My intent is to offend NO ONe! But i want to speak to the minorities in America...We have a problem here right now!! The right to freedom of speech is everyone's right and i am all for peaceful demonstrations of those right's. However, not for killing people in cold blood.

You did not get where you are today by yourself. Obama has done more to separate us by the haves and have nots more than any other political figure in the history of this country. He reeled you in with "freebies" only to abandon you later!! Obama does not care about the lesser man regardless of what he says, his track record proves this. He thinks all of us are ignorant and cannot think for ourselves but he thinks the black community is comprised of "stupid people" who are incapable of achieving anything without the government handing it to you! He thinks black people need him and you better stick with him or you ARE WORTHLESS, JUST LIKE YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE ENSLAVED!! He has used the threat of the "White Man" against you telling you that we will kill you and take everything you have!! WE ARE THE WHITE DEVILS!!!

But the truth is he has tried to brain wash you!! Ya see, in order to have a victim there must be a victimizer!!! And the only way to save yourself is rise up against your enemy!!! But sense you are so weak and "stupid" you need someone to rescue you!! This is where he steps in and ACTS LIKE HE CARES!! But all he does is incite you against anyone who is different than you!!! And the vicious cycle starts all over again...

Please take a few minutes and watch this video! Think about what is being said! Listen with your heart and see past race! YOU are the key to keeping America safe!! Please do not give up! Please do not listen to this heretic! You are so much better than you think you are!! I care about you as a person not because of your skin color!! We are all just people trying to get by...Don't buy into the lies that you need a "special hand up"!

Thanks for taking the time to read this....

Pax

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
BLM is about saving lives, dinkums...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think the OP is backwards. it should say Cops in America and the violence against blacks is to blame for #BLM
edit on 11-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Firstly, you're welcome.

Now then. No one person can ever be wholly to blame...especially on an issue like race. Has he messed up? Yes. I, personally, think he's a vile little huckster who has fooled many into buying into his spiel. But that's just me.

But there's a whole marching band right there behind him all playing the same discordant tune... They're blacks. They're whites. They're every shade imaginable. They're of all creeds. They're of all ethnicity's. They're all of us.

No one person, or group, or even two groups are to blame for this schism. History is. We are, for not learning what Clio has to teach us, and skipping merrily along repeating the same errors. Obama can enjoy his share of the blame, assuming you could convince him he owns any of it...good luck, but it's not just him. It'd be much easier if it were just him. Then in January of next year, it'd all be over.

When we learn to live to this simple sentence, then we'll be making progress worth a song.

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.

Lincoln 2nd inaugural address.

That is what it's supposed to be about here, and every where else in the world. We've made some halting progress, over the past few decades, but as is inevitable, there is a lashback. Society doesn't like change, and it will fight it, no matter how well thought of the change is. Entropy will always fight back.

It's up to us, our children, and their childrens children down through eternity, to fight this entropy with the simple truth...what is, is. The simple truth in this case was put forth in another document.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It's up to us to teach our children, that this very simple message is meant for everyone, everywhere, every day until the stars all burn out.

Equality isn't one thing for me, and another for you, and something else entirely for you over there. It's the same for all of us. Life. Liberty. ...and that ever elusive happiness.

Obama can not be given the whole of the blame, and frankly shouldn't be. We all, to varying degrees, share the blame. Every time we looked away. Kept silent. Didn't step between. Every time we agreed, just so we could get along we earn some of the blame.

...and so, here we are, again. Right where Dr. King left us so many years ago... I wonder what he thinks?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You have to ask this, why do these guys and gals have to hold up a placard that reads "Black Lives Matter" ? are they trying to enforce some kind of mind control or do they personally believe that black lives don't matter ?

I don't go around the street holding a sign that says "White Lives Matter" and chant "Kill All Blacks" when a white girl is raped by a Sudanese refugee. Why ? because first its obvious that all life matters and secondly if I chanted the slogan I would and should be locked up and charged with inciting racial hatred.

I think personally this BLM crowd have no self esteem and deep down think they don't matter or why else would they have to try and put it out there ? they're not convincing anyone that Black Lives don't matter so they must be trying to stir up racial hatred and thus must be incarcerated and charged with such !

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I really wish the answer to everything was as white and black as people try to make it.

"I want to say to say to everyone concerned about ... racial bias in the criminal justice system that maintaining a truthful, serious and respectful tone is going to help mobilize American society to bring about real change," Obama said. "Whenever those of us who are concerned about failures of the criminal justice system attack police, you are doing a disservice to the cause," he told a news conference in Madrid where he is on a one-day visit.

Obama says attacks on police hurt Black Lives Matter cause -Reuters
edit on 11-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
You have to ask this, why do these guys and gals have to hold up a placard that reads "Black Lives Matter" ? are they trying to enforce some kind of mind control or do they personally believe that black lives don't matter ?

I don't go around the street holding a sign that says "White Lives Matter" and chant "Kill All Blacks" when a white girl is raped by a Sudanese refugee. Why ? because first its obvious that all life matters and secondly if I chanted the slogan I would and should be locked up and charged with inciting racial hatred.

I think personally this BLM crowd have no self esteem and deep down think they don't matter or why else would they have to try and put it out there ? they're not convincing anyone that Black Lives don't matter so they must be trying to stir up racial hatred and thus must be incarcerated and charged with such !
You're obviously not residing in the u.s or racist. Now which is it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Blacks have been profiled, bullied, and killed by crooked police long before Obama was born, and Black Lives Matter movement was even was a thing. It is pretty well documented.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I disagree. While I can agree that Obama hasn't really united the country over this issue I think it's a very good look into the mind of many black people. Obama identifies as black, and he seems to react strongly to the black community. The words he uses when he says the cops are wrong, or innocent people are being abused. Sometimes that's not entirely in line with the facts, but it's what minorities who see this day in and day out feel. As a society, if we want this to stop we need to address that perception, and the very real issues that lead to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Did any of you listen to the video at all? It is Barrack Obama who has done more to play the race card against everyone of us!!! Even the leader of the Black Caucus agrees with the statement... Now I am not saying that all was wonderful and there was no racism but prior to Obama stepping foot in the White House, we had made some progress!!

Every other day if Obama was criticized for policy bi partisan policy he stood up from his podium and said " folks just disagree because they don't like a President who is Black"!! Tell me I am wrong?

I am saying for him to embrace any group based upon their race is WRONG!!! If it was about senseless murder than tell me why he called the parents of Michael Ferguson who had died a senseless death but not the parents of the first American Journalist
beheaded by ISIS!! They occurred with in a few days of one another...And Obama sat speechless about James Foley for days!!

If we didn't have people associating themselves with BLM calling for the killing of all whites and all cops inciting more and more violence then the Dallas shooting would not have occurred...

And if you think Obama gave one damn about the people of BLM or the cops being executed, you are very sadly mistaken. When Dallas was under attack Obama was sitting in Poland mucking it up with Cameron and other world leaders...That's right telling jokes and laughing!! He is still such a major disgrace!

pax

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
Blacks have been profiled, bullied, and killed by crooked police long before Obama was born, and Black Lives Matter movement was even was a thing. It is pretty well documented.

Other minority groups have also experienced those things, not just black people. And white people, minus the profiling, have been victims of the same as well.

I'm sure the reasons for creating BLM were noble, but the nature of the movement in its current form is one seeking to capitalise on the deaths of black people, create racial tensions and demonise white people.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The real issues as this video goes onto explain, is that black people are "stuck" and have no way out of their circumstances!! The schools are horrible and we have an entire onslaught that has come in and taken the jobs not only from the black community but from all of us!! There is no leadership in the black community whatsoever!! And Obama does not give one flip about the impoverished!

The only way and their is only one way Obama identifies with the black man is because of the color of his skin!! Period!! Obama has never experienced poverty in his life!! He was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth!! He went to the finest schools, someone else paid for his education and he was groomed to be the most powerful man in the world!! He has not worked nor earned that title!! He does not know not what it is like to have to buy groceries with food stamps....He does not know what it is like to stand in line for hours so your children will eat or have healthcare!!

He has never struggled so to say he identifies with BLM is to degrade the people who have suffered and been beat up on unjustly!! But again Obama's game is to keep you down!! That is how he wins!!!

Pax

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: majesticgent

Other minority groups have also experienced those things, not just black people. And white people, minus the profiling, have been victims of the same as well.

I'm sure the reasons for creating BLM were noble, but the nature of the movement in its current form is one seeking to capitalise on the deaths of black people, create racial tensions and demonise white people.

Yeah, but I am responding to the OP's belief that BLM and Obama are somehow to blame for 'violence against blacks and cops in America' when that has been going on far longer than the existence of Obama or BLM.
edit on 11-7-2016 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

And this is my point!!!! The true members of BLM who are peaceful, should be pissed off at Obama and other Black media junkies who are exploiting your cause!!! Thank you for bringing more clarity than i was able, Ghost.

Pax

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here is the program...theantimedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't think Obama is to blame for this. No one person is to blame for this.

But I'll tell you what I strongly suspect, and why.

Many years ago we had a visit from a friend of ours, an ex fighter pilot from the US Navy. We had lunch together, and somewhere in the conversation he mentioned a friend of theirs, who was in the CIA, and who had turned his home into an arsenal, collecting weapons, and installing complicated and extensive security systems in it.

He claimed that a civil war was coming. He was sure of it and said he had "inside info" on this.

I asked, "What does he say the reason is for such a thing?"

They answered that he claimed it was going to be a race war.

Now, at that time, they were sort of shrugging it off as some excentric and irrational behavior, and frankly so was I as they described it. I thought it sounded ridiculous.

In the last year, as I observe what is happening in the US, I have that coming back in memory, and I seriously wonder if this racial conflict isn't engineered behind the scenes. This is to turn the american public against themselves, instead of against the authorities.

I think that as they watched the changes in the masses provoked all around the world by the opening of awareness and information through Internet, they realized that people were going to want to rise up against perceived powers everywhere. They had to start figuring out how they were to deal with that. The best solution I could imagine (if I was in a position of power) is this one. Canalize the momentum against each other, then I can step in and be heroes in the mess.

White people get killed unfairly by cops all the time too (I am from Fullerton, CA I haven't forgotten Kelly Thomas, for example) . The way this has turned into blacks versus whites, instead of the public versus the police, is quite telling.

Everyone is paranoid, and that makes it easy to play them. But I don't think Obama did it. I think this was planned by more people before he came into the picture. I suspect he was a pawn in this scenario like the everyone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The community organizer was just community organizing, it's his specialty and what he does. He has defined the target of the black community's anger and given them the police to rage against instead of lack of jobs, security, education and overall general opportunities in life. Those things are the list of his failures so with a little slight of hand magic and good ole fashioned community organizing, bam you get BLM. Now he can prepare his Presidential library and not have to worry about people defining his legacy of his short comings when all they have on their mind is rage against the police.

In the end he changed nothing, he made nobody better off, made no steps towards uniting the differences in the nation. All he did was enrage people of all races and beliefs. The people who voted for him had so many hopes in him. It's a shame he was just the Senator, who hung out with old rejected radical civil rights activists of the non MLK Jr variety, from a State he didn't come from, who rarely even showed up to do his job by voting. That is who was really voted into office, not the prophet of hope and change. He could read a mean teleprompter though, gotta give em that.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

This is to turn the american public against themselves, instead of against the authorities.

Yep looks like everything is going to plan.....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Best post in the entire thread....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In a instance the narrative changed.......Instead of all this being about cops being trigger happy. It's now the cops are the damn victims. Let's all feel sorry for the LEO's nation wide. Rather blatant at that. We all black/white rainbow colored are being feed some shat. Being feed a narrative of how we should feel and act.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join