It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the KKK not a formally recognized terrorist org:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Can we cut the crap? Seriously? Threads like this are starting to get redundant. Sorry Spider, this isn't attacking you, but can we let it rest already? If you really want to be honest you could label the United States of America government as a bunch of terrorists. They sure have the actions to prove it in the past.Ask the Native Americans or the Japanese Americans or the Tuskegee airmen about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'd forgotten that.

Tell me something though, why should they be labeled terrorists? By their very actions they label themselves, then they can be dealt with.

Same with BLM, or the Triad, or who ever. They are defined by what they do. I don't need the govt. to tell me the KKK is bad...I know this by knowing their actions.

BLM, for the moment, I consider an annoyance. If individuals are breaking the law, then deal with them as individuals. If the whole group isn't doing bad things...why label the whole group? It's stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If the whole group isn't doing bad things...why label the whole group? It's stupid.

Yup.

And it's the 'merican way. I'nt it?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not just Americans. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'd forgotten that.

Tell me something though, why should they be labeled terrorists? By their very actions they label themselves, then they can be dealt with.

Same with BLM, or the Triad, or who ever. They are defined by what they do. I don't need the govt. to tell me the KKK is bad...I know this by knowing their actions.

BLM, for the moment, I consider an annoyance. If individuals are breaking the law, then deal with them as individuals. If the whole group isn't doing bad things...why label the whole group? It's stupid.

Yes labels can be inappropriately applied and misused by gov't , but you will still have many people not knowing who these people really are, same brand but more polished, like he link above some are in LEO and recruiting from there while doing dirt using their badges as cover , imagine if ISIS shift tactics, join legit orgs like LEO then from that position go out and terrorize people we would have more of a problem if they were not officially recognized .

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Arizonaguy I feel ya, and I debated myself on whether or not I should post, but since it's a petition with real consequences if adopted by gov't, I put it out there.

In time I or someone else will post on lighter subjects.
Hold tight brother.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

then that's on the people for not paying attention, or not wanting to see.

As an example. Hamas is well known as a terrorist organization, officially--and by my definition
-- But many, especially in Palestine will willingly overlook those actions, because of the good works they do in Palestine.

I understand where you're coming from on that though. ISIL could attempt to go legit, just like the PLO did, and to some would be legit, but to others their past is forever held against them. Up to us to remember, and to make sure it's not forgotten...forgiven maybe, but never forgotten. Did that make any sense?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

then that's on the people for not paying attention, or not wanting to see.

As an example. Hamas is well known as a terrorist organization, officially--and by my definition
-- But many, especially in Palestine will willingly overlook those actions, because of the good works they do in Palestine.

I understand where you're coming from on that though. ISIL could attempt to go legit, just like the PLO did, and to some would be legit, but to others their past is forever held against them. Up to us to remember, and to make sure it's not forgotten...forgiven maybe, but never forgotten.Did that make any sense?

Very much so..

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Weren't the Weather Underground a terrorist organization? Yet, what's Bill Ayers doing these days?

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Teaching Hillary and Obama...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Gee, maybe because they aren't blocking streets, attacking cops and citizens, rioting, and calling for violence? The BLM, on the other hand........and there is a petition to have them declared a terrorist group as well.

Which one, between the two, is causing more problems these days? Latest I have heard on the KKK was about a lawsuit allowing them to adopt a stretch of highway for trash removal. Meanwhile, cops and others are shot and killed at a BLM march in Dallas, roads are blockaded, and more cope attacked in Minnesota......

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Certainly an organization. A rather small one. Of which a number of its members engaged in criminal activities. Members which, if they didn't accidentally blow themselves up, were convicted for the crimes they were proven, in court, to have committed. Unfortunately, the FBI screwed up so Ayers went free.

edit on 7/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Uh, prolly cause,,, like you said

"
The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites being lynched between 1882 and 1968, with the annual peak occurring in the 1890s, at a time of economic stress in the South and political suppression of blacks.A five-year study published in 2015 by the Equal Justice Initiative found that nearly 3,959 black men, women, and children were lynched in the twelve Southern states between 1877 and 1950."

Should we also list the Pharoahs. Piss off man. I've known two grand wizards and thecworst I've seen either do is leave fishing line on the shoreline of my favorite fishing pond. BLACKS are killing people ,,, not the KKK

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's all well and good that you know couple good ol boys with bad fishing habits, but I guess you missed the link posted groups like the KKK and others have been infiltrating LEO

This group of good ol boys made false arrest of Blackmen for over a decade before being outed by good cops.

The shocking new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Alabama Justice Project reveals that police officers in Dothan, Alabama, planted drugs and weapons on thousands of African Americans – of which hundreds are still in prison on false charges. The proof of these claims has been revealed by none other than police officers themselves, who say that “the public has a right to know that the Dothan Police Department, and District Attorney Doug Valeska, targeted young black men by planting drugs and weapons on them over a decade. www.mintpressnews.com...

And in case you missed it on pg3
FBI's warning of white supremacists infiltrating law enforcement nearly forgotten

thegrio.com...
So No!! all is not exactly quiet on the western front, I cannot tell how much of the negative action by cops including unwarranted killings is caused by infiltrators like the above, or incompetence, or just pure bad luck.
And Btw it's better that I'd be pissed off than to be pissed on.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The KKK is mostly all talk and no do these days,haven`t seen 5 cops murdered at any of their little marches,or neighborhoods looted by them,or calls for a nation within a nation like BLM and the NBP.Why the hell are Americans fighting among ourselves while the Jihadis want to kill all of us,black,white,asian,str8,gay,and everything but muslim?Time for everybody to get their head out of their ass and unite against the real enemy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
If they recognize the KKK as such, they sure better put BLM and the "New Black Panther Party" on that list as well.

For the love of gawd, why did this receive more stars than the opening post?!

My respect for the overall membership here dwindles daily...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

If they recognize the KKK as such, they sure better put BLM and the "New Black Panther Party" on that list as well.

So people that don't share your opinions don't deserve your respect? Cool. Good to know.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

YET another good question.
They want to disarm us ,we won't move first.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

So people that don't share your opinions don't deserve your respect? Cool. Good to know.

People who conflate over a century of lynching and bombing churches with BLM don't deserve my respect.

Yes, that is good to know.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

People who conflate over a century of lynching and bombing churches with BLM don't deserve my respect.

Yes, that is good to know.

If given enough time, the BLM will start to resemble the KKK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join