It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, Which one is correct then?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

I think you're confusing the real Jesus of the Bible with the long haired, cuddly teddy bear hippy Jesus who always talks in platitudes and pats everyone on the head. The real Jesus does love everyone, but He doesn't entreat scorners and mockers for a second, He calls a woman a dog, He tells the Pharisees their father is Satan, He is coming again to destroy entire nations and rule with a rod of iron.

That's the real Jesus of the Bible.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You really need to take a course on post Interpretation. I was being sacrcastic but not mean spirited.

Please remember you cannot place any emotion to my post so easily because you lack eye contact, intonation of speech and body language.

But then you may think you are a mind reader and know my heart better than God.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I think you're confusing the real Jesus of the Bible with the long haired, cuddly teddy bear hippy Jesus who always talks in platitudes and pats everyone on the head. The real Jesus does love everyone, but He doesn't entreat scorners and mockers for a second, He calls a woman a dog, He tells the Pharisees their father is Satan, He is coming again to destroy entire nations and rule with a rod of iron.

So Jesus is a real hard-ass? I could go fishing around in that silly book of yours and contradict you, but you would just make up more non-sense. Just nice to know that your Jesus would be are real asshole to people who disagreed with him.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to:

But then you may think you are a mind reader and know my heart better than God.
0983410">ChesterJohn

Most likely, as god does not exist, so my guess is better than no guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sure, go ahead and school me. Start with Psalm 2, or Isaiah 19, or Isaiah 63. I know, school me about what Jesus has to say in Revelation.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

your opinion is neither proof nor truth.

But my experience trumps your opinion.

So say what you will you will never sway me from my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, almighty God.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join