It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Scrawls "RB" on Wall before killed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: CantStandIt
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Yeah, I have to agree with you, even though there isn't any credible evidence that he wasn't the shooter, he should have had his day in court, if at all possible. Even Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols had their day in court.

It is quite possible Micah X intended not to survive the night, however. If that is the case... he was quite successful.

Why are you calling him "Micah X"? That's not even his name. I don't have a TV and I don't follow MSM so I wouldn't know, but is this the catchy new name for him that they created that everyone is parroting?

His full name is Micah Xavier Johnson. Hence the "X".

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes, thanks, texasgirl, you beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
RB = Ron Brown

Who said,

"If I go down, I'm taking everyone else with me!"

The signal of a corrupt government behind the government, implicating no justice for the black man.

Brown went down with a bullet hole at the top of his head.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
be Right Back

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Red blooded.

But maybe initials of someone he knew. Could be someone he knew that got killed in Afghanistan, a member of his unit or a sergeant?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I will always remember this as the first time a police robot killed a human.

It's the first time from "real life" that I know about it, but I have seen TV dramas and movies that have portrayed exactly that. I don't recall where, exactly - some thriller or cop show or whatever. But it wasn't a brand-new idea to my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Robocop.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I will always remember this as the first time a police robot killed a human.

It's the first time from "real life" that I know about it, but I have seen TV dramas and movies that have portrayed exactly that. I don't recall where, exactly - some thriller or cop show or whatever. But it wasn't a brand-new idea to my knowledge.

It's not the first time. During race issues about 30 years ago, police in Philedelphia used a satchel charge bomb to blow up a black man. I think it's something they save for blacks/muslims only, all the white shooters are taken in unharmed if they don't kill themselves first.

Either way very troubling, drones are next, since no one is objecting to this.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Police in philly didn't use a "bomb to blow up a black man" as I assume you are talking about the MOVE incident.

With the Internet making info easy you should get your facts right before making proclamations like that.

During a firefight with MOVE they dropped what authorities claimed were entry devices on the roof of the MOVE building. This started a fire which grew out of control and destroyed the block.

Not anything close bombing a person.
edit on 12-7-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Police in philly didn't use a "bomb to blow up a black man" as I assume you are talking about the MOVE incident.

With the Internet making info easy you should get your facts right before making proclamations like that.

During a firefight with MOVE they dropped what authorities claimed were entry devices on the roof of the MOVE building. This started a fire which grew out of control and destroyed the block.

Not anything close bombing a person.

Seems something in my post ticked you off considering you totally missed the point.

Good use of the word claim.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nope, nothing about your post ticked me off you just made an inaccurate statement about using a satchel bomb to blow up a black man..

Next thing you know some tinfoiler will be using your line as proof of a Mandela Effect.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Nope, nothing about your post ticked me off you just made an inaccurate statement about using a satchel bomb to blow up a black man..

Next thing you know some tinfoiler will be using your line as proof of a Mandela Effect.

The MOVE incident was WACO all over again, from the use of explosives all the way down to refusing to put out the fires thereafter (letting a whole #ing city block burn!)

The interesting thing in MOVE when they used a bomb to kill blacks was that before using the bomb, the fire departments were spraying thousands of gallons of water on black people on that block for HOURS (Civilians, women, kids, check the videos, and those people LIVED on that block) but then after using the bomb and setting the connected houses on fire, the mayor said its too dangerous for firefighters to out the fire because they don't want to get shot? Gee, they weren't scared to get shot when they were spraying water just an hour before.

Do some research. If you are against WACO, don't be racist and prejudice, do research and be against the bomb used in philly.

You are crazy if you think the fact that the ONLY TWO times police in america ever used bombs to kill suspects was done on black people fighting back oppression is coincidence. Let that marinate.
edit on 12-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

did he write RB before or after he was blown to bits?

I think it was after his death...something to do with the Mandela effect

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Its funny to me because I live in South Philly while working in University City and near City Hall. So I actually lived through the local coverage of MOVE.

My post was on your incorrect claim that a satchel bomb was dropped on a black man .

I think that both parties did things wrong at WACO just like I think both parties did things wrong with MOVE.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ramsay Bolton

Apparently infatuated with this evil character, he struck out as best he could framing it in a more sociologically accepted target based movement.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Apparently if you search online for an answer the RB does infact stand for random boner. That's that cleared up then.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Apparentely they tried and failed with the robot the first time so it may well mean robot bomb.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The robot was racist.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The robot was racist.

Not racist, the robot was a humanphobic bigot.

And anti-homosapien.

edit on 12-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Has a picture been posted of the "RB" that was written in blood? Is it clear that it was a B and not another R.

Johnson left the Army Reserves in 2015 and transferred to the Individual Ready Reserve.

In 2015, he transferred to the Individual Ready Reserve, meaning he would no longer be connected to a unit or be required to participate in drills,
heavy.com... uty-decorated-medal-left-job-2016/

Transfer to the Standby Reserve or retained in the IRR if the branch of service determines the member “still possesses the potential for useful service if mobilized,” with a tentative OTH characterization to be given at the end of one’s MSO Discharge for Unsatisfactory Participation (usually resulting in an OTH) if the branch of service determines the member has “no potential for useful service if mobilized.”

If an IRR member who has completed her/his MSO is declared an unsatisfactory participant, s/he will be processed for a discharge (unless the person applies for a transfer to the Standby or Retired Reserve).
nlgmltf.org...

I'm not sure what these special ready reserve units do exactly. I know the Ready Reserve were mentioned in The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare).... "be available and ready for calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises..."
edit on 12-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join