It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT Media Is The New Alternative Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There's a charity collapse being covered in the LGBT media that isn't getting any coverage in the mainstream media. The British mainstream media is a spook-run propaganda exercise, they only publish what they're allowed to. They don't want to comment on this story because it's going to have an effect on the public's opinion of the puppet, Theresa May of the Home Office, who is to be the next pretend Prime Minister.

What has most concerned whistleblower Paul, however, has been what he claims is the inaction of the Home Office. “They have done no due diligence,” he said.
www.buzzfeed.com...

You'll find the story in pinknews www.pinknews.co.uk... But you won't find it in The Times.

This has got me thinking.

Is the LGBT media the new alternative media?

Can we turn to the LGBT media for help in getting the real news out?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Pink News is a propaganda site just like all the rest...
Just in a different flavour.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
While i welcome any and all so called "alternative"media i am certain that the majority of topics on a LGBTQ+ news site would not be of interest to me.

But Lets be clear, so called mainstream media is not truth. Alternative is the wrong word to use when describing what is reported by anyone other than the machines that mass produce news for profit.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for bringing a new source to my attention.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Broken Rainbow is just a small charity that is (was) supported by the Home Office. Looks like it's been poorly run if the OP is legitimate, with a CEO who was out of control of the Trustees. Not really mainstream news as the charity is pretty niche and the sums involved are small.

Charity Commission link

Not sure on the Theresa May angle, except the fact she's the Home Secretary.

new topics

top topics

join