It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's do something positive on the 20th July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Been listening to Tina Turner's Beyond Children album tonight, and it gave me an idea.
Earlier this week I posted on my FB page about 3 Essential Oils that popped out of my boxes when I asked what we all could do with right now. I could explain what the oils do, but couldn't fathom the why. Now I know.
What a dispicable and dreadful example we are setting our children.
Wars, hatred, racism, destroying our environment leaving them with pollution and ugly landscapes, exposing them to violence and ugly demonstrations, the list goes on.
So, to the oils, briefly, Frankincense helps us let go of the past and relax into a state of meditation, Mandarin known as the child's oil, connects us to the child that is still within us all, and finally Lavender brings calm.
I am going out on a limb here. But I would like to suggest that on the 20th we all find a quiet moment to sit quietly either indoors or out. If you have the oils, please use them. Quietly contemplate on love, peace and grace to heal humanity and Mother Earth. Send those positive vibes out there, let's create a wave of positive loving energy around the world for 24 hours. Use the energetics of the oils to carry your heart energies far and wide. See them projecting from your heart centre. For those who are interested the UK is the Earth's heart chakra.....what better place to send out those loving vibes from and connect with the rest of our beautiful planets chakras?
Who's with me?
Please feel free to share.....let's get this on!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I like the sentiment.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Wanna get essential oiled up and wrestle?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You go on ahead and enjoy the oil, it does nothing for me though lol

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You go on ahead and enjoy the oil, it does nothing for me though lol

That's where the 'wrestling' comes into play.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Lol. Dump essential oil all over him, throw him into an inflatable kiddie pool, and go for the 3 count. This guy doesn't have anything on you. He can't even get oiled up for a good wrestling match. Awful.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It's sad that you feel the need to denigrate somebody's small attempt to give people at least a little hope and positivity when the world around us is heading to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Soooooooo you're not going to challenge him to a match to determine who can more effectively use essential oils? Sounds like he knows a lot more about essential oil than you. It's hard to take your call for peace and love seriously when we have a guy here who might be the authority on oil handling.

You know, part of creating positivity is understanding when people want to have a laugh and not stifling it. It wasn't like it was at your expense. It was your moment to shine and exactly what you asked for, but you were too busy with essential oils to see what was really going on. He made me laugh which is more than any oil could ever accomplish.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

An authority on oil handling?
I don't believe he is.....can you or he provide evidence for that?
My shoulders and qualifications are far too broad to take what he, or you said personally.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
It's sad that you feel the need to denigrate somebody's small attempt to give people at least a little hope and positivity when the world around us is heading to hell in a hand basket.

So me wanting to have some fun with Kali 'denigrated' you?

join