It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis Actors Needed - Jacksonville Fl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Thank you for that. We always need the public's help in these by volunteering.

MS

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep...this thread has me close to messing up my Security clearances...so I'm stay in' away now...point made.

Speaking of ads? Did you know you can make $1000's of dollars a week at home stuffing envelopes!!!??

Peace all. Volunteer for something. Please. Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
I will shoot myself if the price is right.

In all honesty though I've never really bought into the whole crisis actor thing. All it would take would be one person to say 'actually it didn't go down like that and no I didn't lose my legs' and the whole thing would be up in the air.

Perhaps this might explain why.

People who do crisis acting for money are not exactly highly skilled highly paid people. Not to say that the one or two here and there are such people.

Crisis actors would know they are small time insignificant little nobodies like the rest of us who know they can be taken care of without too much trouble, exposure or investigation and justice if they put powerful noses out of joint. After all, they are aiding and abetting somethings that is unjust anyway and they know it.

if they know they are aiding and abetting a false flag, chances are they unlikely to not even dare think of whistle blowing and loosing forever what is likely to be for them an important source of income.

<< 1  2   >>

join