It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis Actors Needed - Jacksonville Fl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You can see remnants of it by using a nationwide craigslist search.

craigslist nationwide search

Here is the screen grab from Anonymous:

There was also an ad warning that this ad was a scam. I'm not sure how craigslist works and if it shows when an ad is updated, but these were posted a couple weeks before the attack. Problem is, that would suggest they knew when the last minute protest was going to happen before the organizers did..... aka, it's a hoax.

Edit: this site being what it is, the ad is a hoax....not the shooting
edit on 10-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: PaidShill

Doesnt work this way. No one gets paid. And no contractors are ever used. Volunteers support the exercises

Fake ad, wrong, wrong wrong.

MS, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT/ERT
FEMA/Dept Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan, USA

uh.....

I have been an actor in many training exercises for all types of departments. Always paid! My gigs came from either my personal talent agent or a extras/background casting agent usually working in the film industry like this one.

www.onlocationcasting.us...

i started as a standardized patient that lead to other training gigs for other depts.

meded.ucsf.edu...

edit on 10-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Prob because it isnt funny or something to joke about. I get it...but our training is important, constant, thorough and necessary.

Should anyone, anywhere WANT to help us and volunteer for these...we could use the help. Contact your local Emergency Management Dept. in the city, county or state and country you live in for more details.

Usually, Emergency Management is located through your local Fire Departments...though not always.

Thanks in advance......

MS
1st Responder
EMT/ERT
edit on 10-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: sneezed while composing

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

"Must be okay with selling soul to some alphabet agency" leads me to believe it maaaaay not be legit.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

For gods sake don't come to my neck of the woods. We don't pay anybody anything except food

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I stand completely corrected the ad I saw was for Houston not Dallas.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"Must be okay with selling soul to some alphabet agency" leads me to believe it maaaaay not be legit.

Definitely reads as though someone was wearing their tin foil hat when they wrote it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Here's the screen shot of the CL ad for Jacksonville FL:

hmm, I can't seem to get my prtscrn to show correctly so NM.

I'm curious so I hope someone could follow up on actual validity. But now, what's going to happen in Jacksonville? Be alert people, be alert.
edit on 10-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

For gods sake don't come to my neck of the woods. We don't pay anybody anything except food

You get what you pay for!!!!

Volunteers are great for certain roles. But when you need someone for a specific part or firearm experience, professional actors are used. I worked for a Forensic Behavioral training service that contracted out to local, state and fedral LEO departments. We were paid very well!! Not union scale but still great.

Same when working for Medical facilities, Border Patrol, FEMA, and the DOD although sometimes SAG/AFTRA scale depending on role and location. A good actor can do very well and never work in the entertainment industry. I know many that only work in the Univ. setting for med schools, law schools, psych depts, as actor/trainers.

Union strong, Union proud!

www.sagaftra.org...
iatse.net...

wanna see olaru12....watch Breaking Bad...some of my best work by far.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
These ads are common here in middle Georgia. We have a very large natural disaster and tactical training center that pays for crisis actors and experienced emergency responders. Maybe other states have something similar? guardiancenters.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yup.

They need this kind of help periodically.

Newtown, Boston, etc.

Nice pay packet I see.

Easy work.

Bring a comb. You might get on tv.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusion97
These ads are common here in middle Georgia. We have a very large natural disaster and tactical training center that pays for crisis actors and experienced emergency responders. Maybe other states have something similar? guardiancenters.com...
www.youtube.com...

Same here in the Desert SW. Facilities for training in all sorts of disciplines both foreign and domestic; super secret and mundane, all using contractor trainers.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A give a way is that they are referred to as "Mass Casualty" Exercises...nor "Crisis".

Sorry. No matter the agency performing the exercise...volunteers.

Ill list my qualifications and organizations whom performed certain exercises...and you provide what agencies or medical center ops you did.

MS
Advanced Disaster Life Support, Emergency Response Team, Search and Rescue
Citizen Corps/ C.E.R.T.
Fema/Homeland Security
Med Corps
Dearborn, Detroit and Wayne County Emergency Response
State of Michigan

University of Mich, Mich State Univ-School of Criminal Justice
Wayne State Univ, Detroit Medical Center
Henry Ford Medical Center, Detroit

Your turn. What "talent" agency employed you? As a life long musician as well..Im well connected in the industry still.

And what was scale? Per diem? Go.....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The way I see it, they wouldn't recruit from the public at all, and I suspect that some of these ads are bogus, designed to draw the attention of the concerned (and aware) public, away from the real action.

My guess is that they recruit directly from within the CIA stable of agents, analysts & informants, or mercenary companies like Blackwater which are all too happy to keep their mouths closed for the cash.

ETA - I'm referring to actors used in real false flag situations, like (for the sake of argument) the Boston Marathon bombing (which I firmly believe to have been a false flag with crisis actors involved). I would assume that for actual, real crisis rehearsal, IE where no false flag is perpetrated, but a training operation is genuinely underway - then they would recruit from acting agencies & the like.

edit on JulySunday1617CDT11America/Chicago-050027 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
PS. If one looks closely at these ads...they are JOBS. Employment after training. Those have always existed.

If one completes the training and one stays on location as an employee as a job. Quite different than spending a Saturday wearing ketchup and being removed from cribbing (Im sure you know what that is with experience).

Thanks**

**As well....most of these are COURSES you take..schools to learn from....and they have tuition..as does GUARDIAN...so someone pays to take those.

I know who pays my training...and it isnt me.
edit on 10-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: after-thought

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

These events are used as a training exercise to better prepare

I've participated in such scenarios for training. What's not believable here is the offer of money. Sounds far fetched.
We usually just divided up in groups - one group designated to lie still and act wounded, another to be hysterical, etc. and then the next go-round, everybody trades places. It's basically training for catastrophic events such as tornado, terrorist attack, whatever.

The amount of money sounds off.

Its not off if its REAL

Or fake real

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We did a Mass Casualty Drill at the Airport two months ago.

It was a simulated Air Bus crash with 150+ victims.

Every citizen that performed as a "crisis actor" was a volunteer. They were sourced from local colleges and a few other places.

They were payed in BBQ and airport swag.

It was a good time.
edit on 10-7-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Here's the screen shot of the CL ad for Jacksonville FL:

hmm, I can't seem to get my prtscrn to show correctly so NM.

I'm curious so I hope someone could follow up on actual validity. But now, what's going to happen in Jacksonville? Be alert people, be alert.

I edited my OP to include the screen shot I took of it.

Last I checked they held a protest concerning the recent shootings at our courthouse, that was at 1p.m. (3.5 hours ago). I hadn't heard anything, so I guess it was peaceful and without incident.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yup.

They need this kind of help periodically.

Newtown, Boston, etc.

Nice pay packet I see.

Easy work.

Bring a comb. You might get on tv.

I don't ever leave the house without looking my best

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm not saying that volunteers aren't used. I'm not one of them but I have worked along side volunteers on many projects as a director or other crew on the project. Our favorite volunteers are church groups that get a cash donation.

I don't feel comfortable listing the Contractor/trainers I work for being as how in my contract there is invariably a NDA attachment.

www.nbome.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join