It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Eragon to Game of Thrones... it's all Hodor!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Childhood drawings.

Something broke, Well doesn't it even make sense. I mean posting stuff. I made a big tor file that contains my childhood drawings in jpeg.
I know it's weird stuff I've been on that road. For a while I thought I was the truth. I might be but if it is I wont share. As I've already said I've been on that road.

I made a mistake it was never true that I was abducted. I was a child only 10 years old and children tend to make things up.

But as an adult it was very intriguing that some of the drawings came true. Maybe a coincidence , maybe not. And now again ATS. A member asked me to upload my childhood drawings and I agreed.

At the moment they are all scanned one big torrent. But I finally came to my senses the same circus all over again ? Well I decided not. Just child fantasies nothing more.

Well I know better (maybe RV or not RV) but I don't want get into a debunking cycle with all the fabulous members on ATS.
So for me the subject of UFOs on ATS is closed.

Russia.

The media is spinning up Russia as an evil empire. I Saw the series 'Last ship' yesterday.
Russians portrayed in Cold war style . Only one serie I know but there are more. Bottom line Russia is the evil empire.

This morning I saw a post of a Russian girl , crying and afraid questioning why there is so much war.
I started to search on duckduck.go and found a letter. Concerned citizens in it the message

'we are on the verge of a new cold war.why not work together to combat terrorism'

Standard responses 'Crimea' 'Crimea'.
I've been there (!), before the media spin most Americans didn't even know it existed. H....? dor ?

Post got debunked , standard responses derailed and after that ... nothing. Ho...?

So Pointless... it was all about being on the verge of WWIII working together for peace and people start to scream Crimea, Crimea.
Of course I could respond to that but what is the point according to the Mainstream media Moscow is the capital of Putin or something like that.
Really ? ... most people don't have the faintest idea what's happening. Hodor ?

Danger.

Indeed ,It all takes one Cyberattack , but common people are concerned and common people demand peace.
But well most people in the West just regurgitate Main stream media , the happy little slave-race at it's peak. Hodor ! Hodor !

RV...

So I stopped no more UFOs no more politics it's useless!
How can I make a difference I asked myself. Perhaps a post about Ganzfelt/RVing. Ha the far-sight institute come to mind. Well that's not how it's done. I don't even know if I can do remote view. Hodor !?

Delusional ?

But I can convince myself that I saw myself inside the Black Dragon (black knight). Then again it might be just an illusion. Nothing concrete easily debunked also pointless... Hodor !

Staring...

Maybe staring at the goat named Hillary ?
No that's bad karma who am I to judge . That and I'm not that 'good'. Wish I had superpowers but I haven't... Hodor !

From Eragon to Game of Thrones.

After years of lurking I come to the conclusion that there is nothing I can say and nothing I can do and there is no other way when it comes to the truth : just keep holdin'on. holdin'on holdon holdo hodor hodor hodor.... (having a spasm and falling to the ground)

Greetings Guys hope you enjoyed the reading...

Hodor !
edit on 7102016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
HODOR

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

HODOR

Well I disagree you're delusional HODOR has never been proven

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Many will see this as ramblings of madman. I however, connect all too well.

No matter what I say, do, how much sense I make; it's all for not. The world's only getting worse by the day.

Maybe one of us is "the one", but more likely than not, it is simple hubris. It seems we are stuck in whatever role the universe wants, just holding the door for the next to hold the door, for another to hold door, until it all comes down to the last Hodor that is helpless against the mounting evils and hatred.

Our fates seem sealed.. But hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, time for another drink! It'll help... Right?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Many will see this as ramblings of madman

i've no doubt about that... it was meant to be precieved that way

Thanks for the reply mate , This is exactly how I meant the tread. I for my end tried to make a difference but as it is now it al seems useless. Why posting why protesting why arguing ATSing. It feels like the society is collapsing and I with my hubris try to hold the door. Useless pointless...

But hey time for another drink.... for hodor !

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

You guys dropping your balls and going home?

no punz!!

now we can more freely indoctrinate the rest.

jk

I'm thankful for how much life I have had and any more is just extra.
I quite enjoy ATS, no one likes to change their mind really... But as long as they have more choice by more exposure it can't be a bad thing. Maybe your expectations of your own power are too much..

Let the simulation work itself out, pick your character and act in the crazy play..

I just sit here and watch like wtf is going on? It's all so nutty.
We all die, no need to give up until then.

I'm trying to quit drinking, but

cheers mate!

PS. why don't I get to see the pictures.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Last Ship?

The Russians are simply Russians and want to control the potential cure for themselves. Yes, it is fair to say the situation is not helped by the long legacy of distrust between peoples, but basically each side has its own plague scientist and one side has a strain of the disease that they each think a cure can be forged from. Of course, it doesn't help that the Russians have Patient Zero who is fundamentally dishonest as their scientist telling them things.

Season two features quasi-religious fundies strictly within American borders.

Season three features a real political mess in Asia.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Season three features a real political mess in Asia.

, I was already waiting when then Asian people (is this PC) came up.
pfff... Writers source of endless phantasy. I still like the show though...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Maybe your expectations of your own power are too much..
Let the simulation work itself out, pick your character and act in the crazy play..

I sure of that (!) it's called narcism induced by smartphones and selfies and it's becoming a culture...
Anyway I'm still busy figuring it all out..... that's why I ramble like a madman
love ATS

Greetings

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hmm, I thought they were modeling a reasonable scenario.

China and Japan have never gotten along all that well historically, even before the West showed up. It seems there are games being played to for the one to subdue or use the other to gain a hegemony in the region. The pirates are merely an inconvenience that the James can perhaps be used to take care of. The enemy of my enemy and all that. Of course, it can be hoped they destroy each other and neither will be allowed to live in the end ideally.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I love ranting like a madman as well.
I don't mind sounding a little nutty, and of course question marks go a long way.

in another life I posted to ATS some of the best nuttiness.. Miss those days.

but yea "figuring it all out"

the more I figure the bigger the game gets.. I'll never figure it all out, but I think I have enough to go on to "change the game"

Life got especially strange after I noticed "mandela effects" after I tried to prove it on ATS which I did, but the links changed before my eyes in some cases.. was all very odd. This was about the movie "Jupiter Rising." heavily edited comment sections on youtube..

and kaboom im in some weird mess that feels like dimensions colliding ..

and was I controlling reality?

what in the world is going on?

even ATS went weird on me. I can't find the topics anymore maybe they are gone deleted or maybe I left them in my other universe pocket?

this is my next task I have assigned myself. going through those old threads to see if they are the same or if they were even as weird as I thought or if I was the weird one? There are two threads in particular I want to find. one was a lizard avatar with a cloak and it was about how we are programmed, brainwashed.. it was especially odd the way that thread went. "You are not allowed to cover your windows or hide" nevermind I can't explain why that's weird lol...

it's like I was neo for a bit and freaked the ef out and ran back into the matrix with open arms lol. I was quite narcissistic in that time.

sry im off topic, actually I don't know what the topic is.

you just got my brain going
I feel like we have some of the same thoughts on reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I love ranting like a madman as well.
I don't mind sounding a little nutty, and of course question marks go a long way.

in another life I posted to ATS some of the best nuttiness.. Miss those days.

but yea "figuring it all out"

the more I figure the bigger the game gets.. I'll never figure it all out, but I think I have enough to go on to "change the game"

Life got especially strange after I noticed "mandela effects" after I tried to prove it on ATS which I did, but the links changed before my eyes in some cases.. was all very odd. This was about the movie "Jupiter Rising." heavily edited comment sections on youtube..

and kaboom im in some weird mess that feels like dimensions colliding ..

and was I controlling reality?

what in the world is going on?

even ATS went weird on me. I can't find the topics anymore maybe they are gone deleted or maybe I left them in my other universe pocket?

this is my next task I have assigned myself. going through those old threads to see if they are the same or if they were even as weird as I thought or if I was the weird one? There are two threads in particular I want to find. one was a lizard avatar with a cloak and it was about how we are programmed, brainwashed.. it was especially odd the way that thread went. "You are not allowed to cover your windows or hide" nevermind I can't explain why that's weird lol...

it's like I was neo for a bit and freaked the ef out and ran back into the matrix with open arms lol. I was quite narcissistic in that time.

sry im off topic, actually I don't know what the topic is.

you just got my brain going
I feel like we have some of the same thoughts on reality.

Eh... topic is all is Hodor. That's the guy in Game of thrones that keeps the demons behind the door.
I wrote this tread because I'm frustrated. Too much people fall in line and ATS becomes more and more like mainstream news.
I even had to debate about Defcon levels ?!. People just dont see what is ahead of them.

Most of them are acting like brave little slaves complying with the general consensus.
I get the debunkers and skeptics but nowadays its just anyone. No open mind whatsoever or just outlandish ideas. There is no inbetween and no common sense !
In a way I understand their behaviour because with new 'theories' like ME and Flatearth it's very hard to keep an open mind.

I don't know what to make of ME/FE but I do hope it's some kind of Psyops because the alternative is horrible !
But what I do know for sure is that search results are changed by google. And dynamic paging is used in the wayback machine (this is very real!)
to change the past. This already has been done.

So good luck with trying to find older topics, they simply dont exist anymore !

Another point that I wanted to make in the tread was it that ATS becomes more and more a mis/dis and debunking machine.
Well that's my own opinion as it is with 'Simulation' theory. I've been all over the world and seen a few things.
But why sharing ? I the only response is a quick debunk and a yes/no tread. So In a way I can speak but there are no ears that listen.
At the moment the only thing I can can do is keep the door closedo for subjects that are outside the Mainstream media box and just wait for a time when this society/ATS becomes more open minded again.

edit on 7102016 by frenchfries because: formated better reading

edit on 7102016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join